Win XP Activation crack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#201 WizZ Kid-only 12

WizZ Kid-only 12

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

i know a website i used to stop your problem...its called..<LINK REMOVED>.......good luck!!!!!!!! ................remember im only 12 yrs old!! B) i have added the program 2 do this>>

Edited by guestolo, 03 September 2006 - 10:52 AM.

#202 ROY-SOMETHING

ROY-SOMETHING

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 06:38 AM

HEY I DONT NOW ABOUT SP1 BUT IF U WANT TO ACTIVATE XP PROF U CAN UPDAT IT TO SP2 THEN U CAN CRACK IT

DOWNLOAD THE SP2 FROM MICROSOFT ITS ABOUT 266 MG :
http://www.microsoft...;displaylang=en

THEN DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY UPDAT TOOL FROM MICROSOFT :
http://www.microsoft...?displayLang=en

LINK REMOVED>>Found as trojan by more than one scanner

IF U HAVE AN ANTI VIRUS U HAVE TO TERN IT OFF COZ THIS FILE MACK SOME CHANGES IN THE SYSTEME FILES AND THE ANTI VIRUSE CONSIDER IT AS VIRUS BUT DONT BE PANIC IT IS NOT I TRYED IT

FIRST TRY INSTALL SP2 THEN RUN WAP_KILL NOT WAP_KILL1 IF DID NOT WORK

TRY INSTALL THE SP2 IT WILL TACK ABOUT 10 MIN AND RESTART

THEN START THE WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY UPDAT TOOL AND CONTINUE WHAT EVER THEY SAY THEN USE 1 OF THISE SN :

<REMOVED>
THEN RESTART

NOW THEY ASK FOR ACTIVATION SO U CAN RUN WAP_KILL NOT WAP_KILL1

NOW U DONT HAVE JUST AN ACTIVE XP PRO SP2 BUT IT IS VALID AND GENUINE SO NOW U CAN INSTALL INTERNET EXPLORER 7 AND MEDIA PLAYER 11 AND OTHER COOL THINGS THAT NEEDS A GENUINE COPY

IF U NEED ANY OTHER HELP I MAY BE HELPFUL SO MY EMAIL IS ROY_SOMETHING@ HOT MAIL .CO.UK
I AM AN ARAB SO SORY IF I COULD NOT EXPLAIN WELL IN WRITING

Edited by guestolo, 03 September 2006 - 10:46 AM.

#203 jarobata

jarobata

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

I'm having the problem where it tells me I need to activate and when I click yes it tells me I'm already activated. I've had this problem before but i'm afraid to use the crack posted earlier. Anyone use this crack and not had any problems with spyware? Does anyone know a quick fix for this problem?

#204 crackbiaatch

crackbiaatch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:49 AM

Aaarghhh what a sweeet smell i get here on this forum. People talking openly on how to crack WinXp... I LOVE IT.

I have WinX64 edition and going to try the suggested cracking methods shown here.

Thank you to all the gents who's suppling us with the Technology on how to crack ass Windows biaaatches.

:ph34r:
We are but a Spec of Dust in a Universe of Sand!

#205 crackbiaatch

crackbiaatch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:33 AM

yeah dude go read through this whole post and you will find the answer or so it seems. it uses the antiwpa patch... and using the windows+U key etc.

I'm having the problem where it tells me I need to activate and when I click yes it tells me I'm already activated. I've had this problem before but i'm afraid to use the crack posted earlier. Anyone use this crack and not had any problems with spyware? Does anyone know a quick fix for this problem?

We are but a Spec of Dust in a Universe of Sand!

#206 woodtogo

woodtogo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

I am interested. Please send to woodtogo@Email Removed thank-You

#207 woodtogo

woodtogo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:15 AM

Ive Got A Activation Crack That Hides Your Unactivated State give me your email and ill send it to you?

please send to
woodtogo@Email Removed

thanks

#208 woodtogo

woodtogo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

im interested

please send woodtogoEmail Removed
thanks

#209 woodtogo

woodtogo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:46 PM

Ok, I googled around a while ago because I too needed XP and I couldn't find it (I paid for it but lost the CD). I found this thread and it helped me a lot with the antiwpa stuff

But I realized that the easiest thing to do is to download a torrent downloader (I prefer bitcomet) and just torrent this file:

http://thepiratebay.....php?id=3415196

It is XP Pro SP2, Corporate Edition

this means that not once will it ask you for activation or serial number. I just came back to post this because I cant stand when people find an easier alternative and never come back to tell others. It only took me 2 hours to download b/c there are so many seeders :)

This is also much safer than antiwpa-ing another copy of XP because this is nulled and therefore does not have any relations with MS anymore :) It also has 0 viruses and spyware implemented into the software itself unlike many other XP versions that you might download. Antiwpa and the other cracks are TOO risky. Cracks always have spyware and stuff and you don't want that on your pc. I promise you this is the best way to go (if you dont believe me, ask the other 40000 people that have downloaded it :D )

Mods, feel free to delete this post as it obviously does pertain to torrenting; i just assumed a post with antiwpa links in it couldnt really get hurt by any other similar posts :P

If you have any torrent questions, just ask..

your post tells me there is no such torrent/

#210 ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hey everyone, I also have been playing around with this . . . I do have a corp edition of XP that I've been using for a while now, but I did get a valid copy of XP as well. I spent a lot of time reading up on the cracks for activation, and finally put together a package that should work for anyone ( at least with SP2 ). I guarantee you there is no junk, no viruses, trojans, etc in this package, it is very small, only takes about 10 seconds to run, and a reboot, and it's a done deal! Email me at i.collect.70s.stuffEmail Removed if you want to give it a try and I'll email it to you.
Oh yea, did I mention that you don't have to boot into safe mode for this to work??

Of course it's stripping out my email, the domain is gmail.com

Edited by ChevyNo1, 04 January 2007 - 09:45 AM.

#211 lordlazer

lordlazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

is this legal?

#212 shaney3181

shaney3181

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

A friend of mine recently got a very bad virus on her computer and the entire drive needed a partition. She has a gateway, but could not find her operating system disk to reinstall windows xp. She used my OEM cd from gateway to reinstall windows xp on her computer, but immediantly got the "Activation Required" notification. I tried using her Key to activate but it wouldn't work. After many long hours of searching, we came across this little trick, and it worked for her! Not sure if it will work on anything besides XP, but can't hurt to try it!! Good Luck..........

To Activate Windows XP without key code........
Go To Start- Run- Type in regedit
Go to Hkey Local Machine and click the +
Software click +
Microsoft click +
Windows NT click +
Current Version click +
WPA Events
On the right, there should be something that says "oobetimer", right click and hit modify
Delete the letter/number code and replace with this.......
FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD then click OK
Quickly (you only have a few seconds before the system will change the number code back) go back to WPA Events on left, Right click on permissions
Highlight the user SYSTEM and put a check under DENY for everthing
Click Apply, then OK to everything.
Restart your computer
Check to make sure you are activated
Go to Start, Run, Type in %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe \a
click ok
If you did everything right, you should get a message that says, "Windows is already activated"
And yes, after this, I was able to install Windows Updates on her computer and it even passed the "Genuine Windows Validation Tool"
From what I understand, the code that is being changed is the same on EVERY computer once Windows XP has been activated. Anyways, Good Luck:)

#213 lightning2001

lightning2001

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 11:37 AM

Somewhat off the thread topic but I just bought a used PC that has no OS currently installed on it, and I'll have it in a couple of days. I do have a sealed CD and instruction booklet with MS Windows XP Pro that was supposedly intended to reinstall XP on a Dell Computer (the pc is not a dell). The CD has a green and white label and it notes: "The software is already installed on your computer. Only use this CD to reinstall the operating system on a Dell computer". At the top it says "Reinstallation CD, Microsoft Windows XP Professional Including Service Pack 2". On the shrink wrap are Dell part numbers, bar code and rev A00. On the MS boklet inside, it says the COA might be required to complete the operating system setup.

So the question of the hour is whether this cd will allow me to install XP Pro with SP2 on the new PC, and then... will it ask for a COA key code to complete the install? I have a hunch that this CD was part of a corporate install package, but I'm only guessing.

#214 coool10

coool10

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 07:16 AM

thanks

#215 gersos

gersos

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 05:53 PM

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

I dont know if someone has found a solution to the looping message "This copy of windows has already been activated" when trying to login after your 30 days is up. I just found a work around after a very late night of fooling around with windows. Ill post the crack and the steps to run the crack on the computer. YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CRACK AND BURN IT TO A DISK OR PUT IT ON A MEMORY STICK because networking wil be disabled while applying it.
First:
1. Start up the computer and tap F8 before you see the windows screen. Then choose, Safe mode with Command Prompt.
2. Let windows boot and then login if needed. Wait for command prompt to open.
3. Click the X on the command prompt window and then hit CTRL+ALT+Delete
4.Once task manager opens, hit file, New task.
5. Type Explorer.exe and then let the desktop + startmenu load.
6. Now take the downloaded crack from above, and either plug in your memory stick or put in the disk. Run the crack and hit APPLY/BROWSE button at the bottem of the window. Let it patch and then close it once it says its complete.
7.Restart the computer and logon normally :) ENJOY!

THE PATCH IS ATTACHED TO THIS POST. Reply with any questions/comments.

#216 Qman46

Qman46

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:03 PM

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

It seems that people are questioning the crack that is used for my solution. Many people seem to have done it the way I discovered and it worked for them, and also me. As for the crack, it seems people can no longer download it, so I will repost it shortly. EDIT: I just downloaded the crack but something inside the zip is messed up.... looks like someone tampered with it :-\ I'll reattach it to this post.
In case you need instruction again... here

I dont know if someone has found a solution to the looping message "This copy of windows has already been activated" when trying to login after your 30 days is up. I just found a work around after a very late night of fooling around with windows. Ill post the crack and the steps to run the crack on the computer. YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CRACK AND BURN IT TO A DISK OR PUT IT ON A MEMORY STICK because networking wil be disabled while applying it.
First:
1. Start up the computer and tap F8 before you see the windows screen. Then choose, Safe mode with Command Prompt.
6. Now take the downloaded crack from above, and either plug in your memory stick or put in the disk. Run the crack and hit APPLY/BROWSE button at the bottem of the window. Let it patch and then close it once it says its complete.
7.Restart the computer and logon normally smile.gif ENJOY!

Attached Files

Edited by Qman46, 21 February 2007 - 06:10 PM.

#217 eckoeclipse

eckoeclipse

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:33 PM

It seems that people are questioning the crack that is used for my solution. Many people seem to have done it the way I discovered and it worked for them, and also me. As for the crack, it seems people can no longer download it, so I will repost it shortly. EDIT: I just downloaded the crack but something inside the zip is messed up.... looks like someone tampered with it :-\ I'll reattach it to this post.

First:

Hey man.. I was lookin for this.. It resolved my activation issue.. thanks for the info!

#218 adam j

adam j

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:54 PM

gettin an error message that the above zipped folder is corrupt

#219 charleslautard

charleslautard

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

:( Tried the download on March 02. The file is corrupt.....Please post again.TIA

First:

#220 readonly

readonly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 03:40 PM

First:

Worked perfectly!! Thanks so much for sharing the help!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users