- - - - -

Win XP Activation crack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_me and u_*

Guest_me and u_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:00 PM

Can anyone send me or is there a website where I can bypass the Windows XP home edition activation step?  Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#22 Jubatus

Jubatus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:28 PM

I realy HATE geek nerds who think its cool to defend a trillion dollar monopoly thats ruining the american economy.
  • hanson200 and SHEXZEXAT like this

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:34 PM

I realy HATE geek nerds who think its cool to defend a trillion dollar monopoly thats ruining the american economy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HERE HERE :unsure:

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:40 PM

or just go to bearshare and download a corp version and key like i did , i have installed it on 3 pc already , i don't know whats all the fuss is about its that simple :o  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

works fine updates no problem just don't use the #key that starts with F theres others out there

#25 Guest_Matt(guest)_*

Guest_Matt(guest)_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 02:36 PM

LOL You people are lsot so ill help you out. If you want to bypass that anoyig activation heres what you do. Go on to windows cd that you used to install it. Go to folder I386 and then look for the file unattend.txt. At the bottom of this file it will say "Producr Key" use that number instead of the product key on the box or whatever and it will bypass the activation screen.

P.s. Make sure you get the key from right off the disc. Not the one copied to your computer during isntallation.

Let me know if it works

#26 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2005 - 10:05 AM

I have a crack that says someting about: winlogon.exe but I don't know if a I have to run it in an especific folder or just from this crack is stored in my PC. Thank you for your help! :)

Ces.

#27 Guest_Guest_guest_*_*

Guest_Guest_guest_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:10 PM

Nymins,
Have you found a crack? I'm also looking for the same information. Did anyone try Matt's method? (If you want to bypass that anoyig activation heres what you do. Go on to windows cd that you used to install it. Go to folder I386 and then look for the file unattend.txt. At the bottom of this file it will say "Producr Key" use that number instead of the product key on the box or whatever and it will bypass the activation screen.
) I wonder if that works? especially with Window XP with SP2.

#28 Guest_Giubbiman_*

Guest_Giubbiman_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2005 - 09:03 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, me too!! You are absolutely right!!!!!

#29 Nymins

Nymins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 06:58 AM

i think my xp is activation free. i used a number of cracks and so far it hasn't asked me for activation. so i hope it works out ok.

#30 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:18 AM

so what r u telling us Nymins you sharing, you happy , you what , were you get it from what what what

#31 jenstf

jenstf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:29 AM

Why crack it when you can buy it?
MCSE: Messaging on Windows 2000, MOUS Master, CCNA

#32 Guest_o0paradox0o_*

Guest_o0paradox0o_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2005 - 11:08 PM

Ok so I have XP pro intalled right now..
It's a full cd rip i dl'd off of the net.

I need to get SP1 on there..

Can i change the Reg located in system properties to a corporate version? Will it accept that? How do i go about doing it..? Just mod the ini file in some way? Could you provide me w/ info on how to do this or a link to a site that explains the method? I'm trying to install apache web server.. But in order to run it in XP pro I need SP1..

#33 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:21 AM

just go back and download youself xp pro corporate plus key that what i did installed on 6 pc now , as for buying microsoft software , bugger offff i say

#34 Guest_FallenZen_*

Guest_FallenZen_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:18 PM

Okay, while I admit that most people asking for methods to bypass activation are thieves: Not everyone who needs a bypass is a thief.

I've found, in my digital travels, that most people who lash out and call people thieves (or whatever) only do so to conceal the fact that they don't have any relevant information. That aside, there are those of us who payed good money for our Operating System only to have the disc lost, stolen or broken. And, before you dive into "why didn't you just get your key off your system" and all that: I would have, had I known of a way to access it without logging into XP first. DOS bootdisk can't read NTFS, so that wasn't an option. Neither was logging in. Working with User Group profiles left me stuck with none of my users able to log in (Not even the Administrator account). Reformatting would wipe the Product ID information, so it's not like I could take that path and still get my key back. So... no analog product key since the disc was stolen and no digital product key since I couldn't get into the OS to read an OS info report.

Yes, I contacted MS. Yes, they were very helpful. If you consider tree stumps helpful when it comes to passing your next astrophysics exam. They told me to buy a new disc. Sorry folks, but I'm not spending over $400 for one Operating System.

The point: If you have information, share. If you don't have it or don't wish to share it: don't post. The more you post useless items such as flames, the more cluttered you make the web for those of us who are searching for useful information.

~Zen

#35 Guest_Mr.JiggyFly_*

Guest_Mr.JiggyFly_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:35 AM

I completely agree with what you just said. And not only can you lose your key or get it stolen, after you activate too many times, it will no longer be accepted. If your one of the millions who's computer crashes due to viruses, spyware, etc. and you have to activate many times because you have to keep reinstalling windows, its not really your fault. You can legally purchase a copy of Windows and have Microsoft [censored] you over because they can.... they just want the money. Now while i do believe that its TECHNICALLY stealling... what do you call what they are doing to us?

#36 Guest_phase_*

Guest_phase_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:59 AM

My win xp home is legal, registered, and reactivated over the internet many times - Virus(s), Trojan(s), and my own reg edit experiments. Since all windows are "leased" and not owned (insert many derogatory terms here), I'm pretty sure that I'm close to the limit of my reactivations. I would just like to activate mine without calling billy and asking for permision. This, copy the activated wpa.dbl doesn't seem to work no matter how many ways I do it in safe mode with or without comand promt before or after installing sp1.
I bought it, I paid for it, it's mine damn it. If I was leasing it I would like to know "before" I purchase it and not in the volumes of fine print during installation. Any help before billy screws me would be appreciated.

#37 Guest_Koas_*

Guest_Koas_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:53 AM

While I dislike M$....I don't think it is legit to steal their software either.
</sarcasm>
</soapbox>

Just so people know if you have an old windozs disc. you can get an upgrade xp pro for $88 if you a student at http://www.journeyed...asp?T1=55481723 The secret is to do a clean install, which any windows disk from Me onwards will do. You have to have a prevoius M$ windows disk....

Or you can buy an oem xp pro full copy for about $130 from like newegg.com

Activation can be a PITA I know I have done it. many times. I have to call M$ 3 or 4 times b/c I have exceded the number of activations for varioous reasons...mainly due to my swapping out hardware on 2 diff machines a lot. To M$s credit they activate it over the phone and reset the number of times. The only thing is they get real rude if you copy the number down and don't enter it directly....I wonder why....

#38 Guest_Cary_*

Guest_Cary_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:02 AM

well that's just it, when i bought my computer from the school, it came 'as is' and had no documentation or discs so i dontn know what to do since i cannot do an 'upgrade' cd option as it asks you for a previous cd like you stated. but thank you for the link sir, it comes down to Eat and have money for laundry/ or get retail version of XP from local bestbuy store :( i dont have a credit card to buy from newegg.

#39 Guest_phase_*

Guest_phase_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

@ http://microcity4les...tem.asp?PID=719 you can get xp home for $56 not counting s/h. Dude, eat macaroni and cheese for a while and pay the 56, 60 bucks. It's not very easy to download "anything" without somebody knowing about it. Every ISP will keep track if you don't know how to bypass it. Hell, if you don't stop it windows will call M$ whenever you go online, when you install programs, when you do certain actions with your computer, keep hidden files on your drive that keeps track of "everything" you do. Most of these store bought programs to clean your tracks are not what their cracked up to be. Word xp has hidden info in the documents if you don't know how to remove them. And the list goes on and on. Even comming here gives up your addee and the referer cookies pretty much tell the rest of the story. Proxies slow you down to a crawl.
Oops, sorry. Got carried away.
So far the best idea for activation that i've seen yet, if it works, is coping the unattend.txt off of the installation cd.

#40 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:05 AM

download a iso xp pro version off bearshare burn it than you will have a copy