• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 windowshater

windowshater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:06 PM

Man, I didn't know Microsoft was so bad that I can't use XP on 2 of my home computers without stinking paying another 84.00 which I am not about to do. How do I crack this code so that I can activate my desktop computer. Thanks.

#2 A+Net+MCP

A+Net+MCP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 01:50 AM

Check you messages dude. ;)
CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP-XP Professional

AMD Athlon T-Bird 1.4 @1.53, Thermalright SLK700, Abit KT7A, 900MB PC133, WD 80G SE, Acomdata 160G Ext. S.B Audigy, Pioneer DVR-110, Yamaha 24/10/40, Sony 16X DVD, ATI 9700Pro A-I-W. Samsung 755DF. 3DMark01SE score:10335 3DMark03 score: 4483 My Spec-V web page

#3 Guest_Bam Bam_*

Guest_Bam Bam_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:01 PM

Well... There Is Rumour of a magic Cabbage... ;) , but its a BUST :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#4 locket

locket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 10:25 AM

I currently have my OEM copy of XP pro installed and I'm getting bugged for activation now after changing around too much of my hardware. I'm hesitant to sit on the phone with MS and have them tell me that my OEM key is only good for the original hardware config or some such poo :angry: .

Do any of these XP activation cracks I've seen actually work? I've tried 3 different ones and nothing happens.

Another tact I was thinking of taking is using the corp version, but does anyone know if installing a clean version of corp will work?

thanks,
locketgirl

#5 j1lite

j1lite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 04:26 PM

A fresh install with a good corp number will even work with the beta version of sp2

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2004 - 09:31 PM

I had an emachines comp for about a year, and finally decided to upgrade the motherboard. Apparently my comp was set up to work only with the motherboard it came with and the restore disk emachines gave me did not work with the new one. So, I reformatted and installed xp using a copy I had bought for another household computer. The problem is I have to activate in 30 days and emachines didn't give me an actual key to reinstall windows. So I'm stuck with a key that's already been used. Can someone help me bypass this activation; I've been through enough trouble getting xp set up once and I don't want to have to go out and by another one just because of stupid emachines. Thanks.

Sean

#7 A+Net+MCP

A+Net+MCP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 12:40 AM

Register first, then you may get help. ;)
CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP-XP Professional

AMD Athlon T-Bird 1.4 @1.53, Thermalright SLK700, Abit KT7A, 900MB PC133, WD 80G SE, Acomdata 160G Ext. S.B Audigy, Pioneer DVR-110, Yamaha 24/10/40, Sony 16X DVD, ATI 9700Pro A-I-W. Samsung 755DF. 3DMark01SE score:10335 3DMark03 score: 4483 My Spec-V web page

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2004 - 01:43 AM

Look for a program called "Reset 5.02" on google. Download the package and unzip it in a folder on your local hard drive (perferably c:\reset or something) then turn your computer off, wait until the Windows XP bootscreen is shown and turn off your computer. Unplug it if necessary. When you boot the computer again, it should present you with an option of booting into Safe Mode with or without networking. Go ahead and select safe boot without networking, let windows load then open the folder where you had Reset 5.02 stored. Go ahead and run it. It'll ask if you want to use it. Go ahead and confirm. It'll do everything it should automatically and all you need to do is close the program when it's done then restart windows.

Tada.

#9 Nix_Six

Nix_Six

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 03:48 PM

I have the same problem, too. My newly re-installed XP keeps prompting me to activate. Could someone e-mail me a solution to bypass this? It's strange that my old machine with the old XP never asked for activation.

Thanks in advance.

#10 skilletcheek

skilletcheek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 04:02 PM

can someone please email me with a solution to xp wpa?!!! i only have 3 days left to activate

#11 star_rose

star_rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:42 PM

Sorry .. forgot to log in...

"Having a similar problem...
had the X p crack for activation.
But I've had to format and its deleted the crack file I had.

Help, Anyone? "

#12 Guest_Encrypted_*

Guest_Encrypted_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:28 AM

Microsoft sucks everyone knows it i change my hardware all the time i keep re registering and they hasle me everytime i call in to get a new key ..like how many computers do have this on .. its always one.....or you've activated this key over its legal use of 25 time...bs i bought the right to this program for use on one computer and ill hasle them till they give me another key ..its a bunch of c#ap!

#13 Moh786

Moh786

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 05:42 PM

Yeah i have the same prob with windows xp need a activation crack

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:31 PM

Try This To activate windows

First of all go to run type regedit scroll to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents
here you will find OOBE Timer change it's value to any value.

most probably it will be starting with AB-----------

After this go to run type oobe/msoobe /a

a pop up window will be there that will say to activate window
Select the radio button to activate it by phone

there will be a button to change product key select it and
fill the following serial number
ILOVE-BILLGA-TESAN-DMICR-OSOFT

click update
don't do anything close the window byclicking X on thetop right hand side..

now reboot
No problem..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users