Simple steps, like guide how to use Scanpst…
1. Quit the application
2. Scanpst.exe is a hidden file so make sure that the 'Show hidden files and folders' setting is enabled in the folder options
3. Click Start | Search, or Find and type 'Scanpst.exe' in the Search box
4. Double-click to open the file and browse to the location of your damaged archive.pst
5. Click 'Start' to start the recovery process
6. Try to open the file in question again. The corruption problem should not exist.
More helpful resources you may learn...
https://www.repairto.../pstrepair.html Outlook Repair Toolbox - refer to this tool for fast and easy .pst restoration