- - - - -

Image Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_GearHead_*

Guest_GearHead_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2000 - 11:58 AM

I have a cool pic that i want to use for a background for banners/buttons/etc. How do I "tile" (ie make it the background for the text) in Paint Shop Pro 5?

-----------
The Ripper,
The Master,
The Overlordian,

- LL Cool J, EPMD, "Rampage"

#2 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 24 May 2000 - 02:05 PM

What exactly are you doing again? What size pic you have, and are you really wanting to tile it (repeating) or just stretch it out? Copy and paste are your best friends if it's just a regular image you need to tile.

More info, please?

#3 Guest_Vortechs_*

Guest_Vortechs_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2000 - 08:37 PM

Hey dude. The problem with tiling is that you don't need to! :) Just edit the pic in PSpro to a proper size and all, then put it on the desktop or in "My Documents" whichever you prefer, then go right-click on the desktop, got to properties Go to background (it's the default active tab) and click "Browse" then find your pic where ever you put it. click "Open" and then in the properties window in the lower right area there's a selection box, when you click and hold down the arrow it gives you a list of options, click "Tile", click apply, then Okay and enjoy your background! :)

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2000 - 08:40 PM

Heh, whoops, Sorry dude I misread your post, ignore my comment, I wasn't thinking right. I don't actually have PSP and I though you just wanted a background, sorry!