- - - - -

XP Home + SP2 activation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sean_*

Guest_sean_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:05 AM

Does anyone know how to crack the activation for Windows XP Home 2600 with SP2 included. Ive been looking everywhere but cant find anything?! :huh:

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:09 AM

yes you buy the software and auto activate

#3 Guest_kimene_*

Guest_kimene_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:07 AM

:)

Does anyone know how to crack the activation for Windows XP Home 2600 with SP2 included. Ive been looking everywhere but cant find anything?!  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#4 Guest_Crack Head_*

Guest_Crack Head_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:10 AM

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7]Use this to get started:

XMDCV-2TJMR-7JD66-YTVMK-V7PBD

I had no issues installing with this key. Also, no issues getting all of the XP updates and service packs. Anyway, that will get you installed, if you have update problems get one of these apps here:

http://www.cracks.am/s.x

Microsoft Windows 2003 and XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition build 2600
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 by Unknown
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner v2
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner v3

Ohh.. before I go..

I had to reiterate on the subject about 10-15 posts back, on the Registry hack: H_L_M\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters ...

When you set the value to (1) You will do all your address resolving through netbios. (2) Will try netbios, then WIN servers if that fails. (3) Will use LMHOSTS.TXT and (4) Your right, its hybrid, it will try all methods.

My ISP does not offer me any WINS servers so I go with option 1, even though I think WINS servers are definately the quickest. I even tried a manual push of some of rr.com's (netsh /add) WINS servers to no avail. If anyone knows how to force WINS servers please let me know! .. Thx

Ok I have typed enough sh*t acting like a know-it-all geek. I'm Out...

_Crack0r
netbios@NO_SPAM-elitemail.org

#5 Guest_Crack Head_*

Guest_Crack Head_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:11 AM

Use this to get started:

XMDCV-2TJMR-7JD66-YTVMK-V7PBD

I had no issues installing with this key. Also, no issues getting all of the XP updates and service packs. Anyway, that will get you installed, if you have update problems get one of these apps here:

http://www.cracks.am/s.x

Microsoft Windows 2003 and XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition build 2600
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 by Unknown
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner v2
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 Quick Cleaner v3

Ohh.. before I go..

I had to reiterate on the subject about 10-15 posts back, on the Registry hack: H_L_M\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters ...

When you set the value to (1) You will do all your address resolving through netbios. (2) Will try netbios, then WIN servers if that fails. (3) Will use LMHOSTS.TXT and (4) Your right, its hybrid, it will try all methods.

My ISP does not offer me any WINS servers so I go with option 1, even though I think WINS servers are definately the quickest. I even tried a manual push of some of rr.com's (netsh /add) WINS servers to no avail. If anyone knows how to force WINS servers please let me know! .. Thx

Ok I have typed enough sh*t acting like a know-it-all geek. I'm Out...

_Crack0r
netbios@NO_SPAM-elitemail.org err woops

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

Does anyone know how to crack the activation for Windows XP Home 2 with SP2 included. Ive been looking everywhere but cant find anything?!

I HVE searched it in crack finder site but can't find it.
If u hve any crack please please tell me. My e mail address are [email protected] and vijay_smartyEmail Removed :huh:

#7 Guest_vijay_smarty_*

Guest_vijay_smarty_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:20 AM

Does anyone know how to crack the activation for Windows XP Home 2 with SP2 included. Ive been looking everywhere but cant find anything?!

I HVE searched it in crack finder site but can't find it.
If u hve any crack please please tell me. My e mail address are [email protected] and vijay_smartyEmail Removed :huh:

#8 jenstf

jenstf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:37 AM

It's very easy. Just buy the legal software
MCSE: Messaging on Windows 2000, MOUS Master, CCNA

#9 Guest_LOL_*

Guest_LOL_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:54 PM