• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#1 hex6661

hex6661

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:43 PM

:D I love to hack no that i have bumbumbum this program that lets me hack anyone by sending them a email and if they open it and go to runescape and type they're pass ill get it in the mail so if u want me to hack anyone just send me this email to Email Removed

hexteryllas(your user name)hexteryllas
hexmonuy(your password)hexmonuy
hexrutionm(the persons name u want me to hack)hexrutionm

and your done!
:) happy hacking :)

#2 Guest_Rea|iZe_*

Guest_Rea|iZe_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

scammer dat has a keylogger...... :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep dont click on t ppl. its the oldest trick in the book, and only idiots still use it.

#3 Guest_U..MOther........_*

Guest_U..MOther........_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:21 PM

OKOK nownow I have real realplace that hacks rune scape I don't no how but i do no that they gave me 2 and of all the stuff i had in my bank.Which is awsome I am not the richest guy on rune scape but hey haveing a back up of my bank is sweet... :lol: No more crapy mining for me... woot....

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2005 - 08:11 AM

Hey it's trojan horse.

#5 Guest_sheeptag15_*

Guest_sheeptag15_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:05 PM

[COLOR=blue]hey i really want 70 mil can u guys do that????
im only in combat lvl 3 but isnt it ok??u do this for fun right??
:D hehe my name is :jojokuea
and my pass is :14714755
so please anyone do this for me
am gonna tell u the really good accont if i get this and its no scammer

#6 Guest_sauk ma dick!_*

Guest_sauk ma dick!_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:17 AM

:( yea i saw da site but i cant log in wut do i have 2 do??

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:33 AM

i ve logged in with one of ma runescape pass's but nothing happens! :(

#8 Guest_[r4P13 ])3v1|_*

Guest_[r4P13 ])3v1|_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:41 AM

hey they re right u looged in with ma weakest account and puf.......................................nothin hapened damit i demand an answer! :angry: grrrrrrrrrrrr

#9 Guest_Guest_aaron_*_*

Guest_Guest_aaron_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

wow. you are so dull. the webstie is a scamm. what he dose is save the
user names and pass words on to his web space. then he chechs them and steals your [censored]. <_<

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:31 PM

Get free Runescape millions! Go to http://www.runescape2millions.tk to get your free money on Runescape!!!

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:05 PM

wow! your thing really worked man!:) im so happy! i finally got back at onr of my arch enemies! muahhahahahahahaha!

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:54 PM

hi ppls! i have recently found the best site for runescape account hacking, its ######/danielasano/
i hope you enjoyed it like i did!

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:31 PM

u notice that some guys put that they can hack then someone says thanx........................well guess what?!?!?!?!? it's the same person you idiots. no one can hack personaly it is a nOOb you [censored]ers!!!!!! so don't even try it.

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:05 PM

hey!  i have finally found out a way to hack into runescape, i can anyones acount! hehehe...
step 1, email what you are about to see to jagexpass101Email Removed

#09090"your username"732
#75892"victims name"983
#97544"your password"843

enjoy your victims account!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scammmmmmmmmm :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

U people are so stupid they just want ur pass!!!!

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

hi! i used to work for jagex when they unexpectedly fired me because they thought i was abusin my power as a worker.

so i have devised a plan to hack into runescape and get you any account you want.( plz dont try zezima as he has worked hard to help runescape a better place, and also because ive tried it and it didnt work for him, i dont know y.)
ok! step one!: get the username you want to hack and type this and send it to: REMOVED
#867493"your username"876435
#876425"victims name"875654
#987643"your pass"237659

all things written in the" " means you need to fill in that info. out so you can confuse the jagex system. plz dont write any bs. happy gaming.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You too u stupid scammer!!!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:14 AM

u peeps r so harsh... if people were gullible to believe your stupid rubbish well thats their falt. If you have successfuly got someones username and password then u must feel guilty to hack them... One of my friends on runescape guessed my pass and i couldn't get it back :( :( :(

#17 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:07 PM

hi im a person who used to be a member of jagex staff and they did not what me becuse i stole some stuff from the game. so they took my acount and trided to bane me frome the game so now im pissed off.I been searching and asking a way to hack rs2 and i found it. if u what free stuff ask me what u what with a list and your (acount name) and your passcode) and rember the list and send it to EMAIL REMOVED

#18 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:13 PM

hi im a person who used to be a member of jagex staff and they did not what me becuse i stole some stuff from the game. so they took my acount and trided to bane me frome the game so now im pissed off.I been searching and asking a way to hack rs2 and i found it. if u what free stuff ask me what u what with a list and your (acount name) and your passcode) and rember the list and send it to (Removed)

all the other peps who say there jagex staff and just becuse i or someone from jagex staff dose not mean they already know how to hack it but it makes it a bit easyer but just send me your pass and acount name to EMAIL REMOVED and i will help u out have fun with the free stuff i get u.

#19 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:58 PM

hey i found a good website for hacking :
######/danielasano

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:58 PM

hey i found a good website for hacking :
######/danielasano