How to hack Runescape

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kino_*

Guest_Kino_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:51 AM

READ ALL!

First, Let me explain that it will not work unless your account is over 60 combat. okay?

How it works, is jagex get emails from their sponsers hourly, however, jagex dont accept emails from anyone unless they themselves are jagex staff.

So that means that jagex use re-routers with highly encrypted details. Just like most things they filter the emails, only the True email works.

Luckily, i have a friend who co-founded a dating site, which supports jagex through the banner-ads., they pay 0.6 cents per click and 0.1 cents per time its loaded.

Thanks to him, i know how jagex encrypts the emails. I am sharing this script with you as jagex wrongly banned my account, with 83 negative days of membership.

The script will let just about anything you want happen to your account, exept for the statistics, so you cant edit your skills and name, friendslist etc.

It can:

Give membership.
Make random events occur at 1hour intervals. (can edit the ammount of hours)
Add things, and edit ammounts of things in your bank, or take away things from your bank.
Change your details or someone elses details, good for hacking accounts (does not work unless there ip is similar, so you will have to take a gamble)
Randomly change your ip and location as jagex knows it.
Spawn objects.

Email the following script to THIS IS A SCAM!
With the following subject: "Rune%Scape%MMORPG"

In the message contain this message: make sure each line change is correct, the order of lines is a must.

//Insert HTML
Click%Add%payment - Love direct.
Secure=www.img.lovedirect.net/*****[/img]
Load Runescape%The&Massive%Multiplayer%Online%RPG
Status check%Load.//Close HTML
/Loadjavaappletv.13 SunJava © Copyright Sunjava 2005-2006.
=line4wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com=home<a href='http://www.jagex.com' target='_blank'></a>
Statuscheck-v3.Javaopen
Line 6.
User=YOURUSERNAME
User2=IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS TO HACK SOMEONE ADD MAKE THIS TEXT THEIR USERNAME
User=Passwordentryv3=[url=wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com/secure/Data/YOURUSERNAME=YOURPASSWORD]
User2=Passwordentryv3=[url=wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com/secure/data/userbackup/3lineup.data  [LEAVE THE ABOVE LINE ALONE!]
Runapplet.
Itemadd.=[PLAY WITH RANDOM NUMBERS, 6 DIGIT ONLY, REMEMBER WHICH NUMBER ADDS WHAT TO YOUR BANK, Ie: 74364 IS A PARTY HAT OF RANDOM COLOUR, The 6'th NUMBER OF THAT CODE IS THE AMMOUNT YOU WANT (1-9)]
Spawnadd.=SEE ABOVE! GOES TO FLOOR INSTEAD
Memberstatus=check.
Lineup.
Linebreak.
Resultreturnadd=Y [LEAVE THIS ALONE, IT WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH MEMBERS PERMANANTLY VIA CREDIT CARD (VISA)]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thats it, hope you enjoy being rich. the email will be returned with the coloured parts there, the part which i say leave alone, (User2= something bla bla) will have the password of the user you want to hack.

You can work it out. have fun.

#2 elba

elba

Runescape Scammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 02:04 PM

READ ALL!

First, Let me explain that it will not work unless your account is over 60 combat. okay?

How it works, is jagex get emails from their sponsers hourly, however, jagex dont accept emails from anyone unless they themselves are jagex staff.

So that means that jagex use re-routers with highly encrypted details. Just like most things they filter the emails, only the True email works.

Luckily, i have a friend who co-founded a dating site, which supports jagex through the banner-ads., they pay 0.6 cents per click and 0.1 cents per time its loaded.

Thanks to him, i know how jagex encrypts the emails. I am sharing this script with you as jagex wrongly banned my account, with 83 negative days of membership.

The script will let just about anything you want happen to your account, exept for the statistics, so you cant edit your skills and name, friendslist etc.

It can:

Give membership.
Make random events occur at 1hour intervals. (can edit the ammount of hours)
Add things, and edit ammounts of things in your bank, or take away things from your bank.
Change your details or someone elses details, good for hacking accounts (does not work unless there ip is similar, so you will have to take a gamble)
Randomly change your ip and location as jagex knows it.
Spawn objects.

Email the following script to THIS IS A SCAM!
With the following subject: "Rune%Scape%MMORPG"

In the message contain this message: make sure each line change is correct, the order of lines is a must.

//Insert HTML
Click%Add%payment - Love direct.
Secure=www.img.lovedirect.net/*****[/img]
Load Runescape%The&Massive%Multiplayer%Online%RPG
Status check%Load.//Close HTML
/Loadjavaappletv.13 SunJava © Copyright Sunjava 2005-2006.
=line4wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com=home
Statuscheck-v3.Javaopen
Line 6.
User=YOURUSERNAME
User2=IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS TO HACK SOMEONE ADD MAKE THIS TEXT THEIR USERNAME
User=Passwordentryv3=[url=wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com/secure/Data/YOURUSERNAME=YOURPASSWORD]
User2=Passwordentryv3=[url=wwwWebsite removed for spammingnescape.com/secure/data/userbackup/3lineup.data [LEAVE THE ABOVE LINE ALONE!]
Runapplet.
Itemadd.=[PLAY WITH RANDOM NUMBERS, 6 DIGIT ONLY, REMEMBER WHICH NUMBER ADDS WHAT TO YOUR BANK, Ie: 74364 IS A PARTY HAT OF RANDOM COLOUR, The 6'th NUMBER OF THAT CODE IS THE AMMOUNT YOU WANT (1-9)]
Spawnadd.=SEE ABOVE! GOES TO FLOOR INSTEAD
Memberstatus=check.
Lineup.
Linebreak.
Resultreturnadd=Y [LEAVE THIS ALONE, IT WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH MEMBERS PERMANANTLY VIA CREDIT CARD (VISA)]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thats it, hope you enjoy being rich. the email will be returned with the coloured parts there, the part which i say leave alone, (User2= something bla bla) will have the password of the user you want to hack.

You can work it out. have fun.

#3 Guest_Silly Sally_*

Guest_Silly Sally_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 02:32 PM

Runescape Item Requests
Step1.
Get the name of the item you want to receive. For EXAMPLE, Rune Plate. Make sure you own a Runescape account because you need an account to receive the goods.

Step2.
There is a rule that states you cannot receive more than one of the items and the item value cannot exceed 50k(50,000) gold or be of higher value than rune. The email u must send your USERNAME and PASSWORD to: THIS IS A SCAM!. Yes we are currently using Yahoo email accounts for item requests. Our current servers are down as many "hackers" are trying to get passwords. Yahoo has allowed us to use their email accounts. This email adress, however is only TEMPORARY. Also, it has come to my atttention that many users are abusing Item Requests by making alot of accounts just to recieve goods. Because of that, your account must be AT LEAST lvl 15 combat in order to recieve goods. Some exceptions MAY apply.
Step3. The subject must be “password recovery!” Any emails without the proper subject will be ignored. Since we use an auto-comp to give out the goods, your email must consist of this:

//#no.38492%%tool "your username" 548#//
//#servident6254linuxtool%" your password" 153#//
//#linuxsever0547tool"item you desire"3502#//

step4. If you follow the instructions, you will receive your goods in 24 hours.
Happy Scaping.

#4 Guest_Nickgamer01_*

Guest_Nickgamer01_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:26 PM

How long does it take for you to reply???

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:50 PM

Game hacks/cheats here -> http://ogowned.tk

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:47 PM

Listen all, Jagex do not have emails in bt.com or Email Removed.com

Think! all these are scammer!!

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:35 AM

lol...the only reason an account needs to be above lvl 60 for the "hack" to work is beause you scammers want a fair account to hack into :P

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

Yo is this true? I just want to know, though where do i put the messege?

#9 blade master

blade master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:27 PM

for all them noobs scammers im out to prove u wrong im gonna give u my account info im lvl 60 but all my items are in my bank and it has a pin on it and i have questions to get my account back i got nothing to loose. im gonna prove yous scammers do try to take the account. and dont fall for the ones like
fedsgvfdsdv(uruser name)
fdskfjidsfudhuidhxcvuhfnsdjkxchi k%^^#%(pass word)
and [censored] like that all that stuff is a scam do not do that [censored] to any1 and stat changers, item dup, dont work and they all have keyloggers. another the one that only has a chance of working is a auto miner i no this one web site for it i have checked and is clean the web site is www.rstools.com, its clean. welll have a great time in rs. remember ur password is only as safe as ur computer install a fire wall now!

(ur welcome by ur)(mod) :ph34r: ;)

#10 zezima, the real 1

zezima, the real 1

Runescape Scammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:43 AM

email me for real free, no joke. I am one of zezimas best friends in real life. my email is THIS IS A SCAM! email me ur name and pass and i will help you soon, ur very welcome, john

#11 runescape helper

runescape helper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:44 AM

visit ######/slushpuppieman

free guides
free games
100% hack free
100% scam free
we don't ask for your pass or username
or info about the account!

free runescape help.

#12 gohanmage1

gohanmage1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:46 AM

You want to really know who to hack someones accont do this belive me i am the som of my father who works at runescape undatin a such do this //#no.38492%%tool "your username" 548#//
//#servident6254linuxtool%" your password" 153#//
//#linuxsever0547tool"item you desire"3502#//

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

email it all to gohanmage1 @ yahoo . c o m (no spaces) that is my dads email k do and you wont regrete it

#13 runescape jagex

runescape jagex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

[B][I][U]easy send your username and password to jagex_mod_runescapeEmail Removed
true adresse of runescape

no lie

#14 rs2 hack3r

rs2 hack3r

Scammer Wannabe

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:14 PM

*scam*

go to y posts for non scams!!!! ask plenty of people!
Posted Image

* hack3r 4 life *

#15 zzz

zzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:56 PM

READ ALL!

can u gvie me the password i gvie u the name and u gvie me the password plz

name:Jason Tan902 and Clw0
they play runescape

gvie me the password

Zzz_Email Removed.comEmail Removed or man5660Email Removed

:D

#16 zzz

zzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 10:59 PM

:P

the email is man5660Email Removed

#17 zzz

zzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:00 PM

:P

the email is man5660Email Removed

#18 mod laura

mod laura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:31 PM

your are the bigest f###ing noob scamming my account like dat i will kill u i am making a new 1 cause of u and now i needto train then i kiill u

#19 mod laura

mod laura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: u scammed me luckily i ave another account buut i will tear of your balls and shove em up your ass so when u [censored] u will [censored] on your balls

;) ;) ;) nobody give this noob your psswrd

#20 mod laura

mod laura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:38 PM

: :blink: :blink: :blink: :o :o :o :o :o :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users