Ok lots are asking how to join the RC5 team I have... so here's my best "how to join tutorial"
1) set up the application. this is pretty straight forward. Just following included instructions. make sure to use your email address as your user ID
2) once you've run the client and submited a few results the system will now be keeping track of you. after 24 hours (when they update the website) visit the tech guide stats page. at the top you will find a personal search. enter in your email address.
3) at the bottom of your personal stats page theres a button to have your password emailed to you. click on it
4) go back and visit the tech guide stat page and find the "join this team" link near the bottom. click on it. it will as for user name and pass word. this is your email adddress and the password you were sent!
5) you should now be a part of our team. it will take another 24 hours for the website to be updated to show you on the list.
6) run the client all the time
Alan "Dexter" Barber
Join TheTechGuide.Com RC5 Team!
How to setup RC5 and Join the team!`
No replies to this topic