421 replies to this topic

#41 Mecharatchet2

Mecharatchet2

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:35 PM

I used to be a scammer... But I changed easily. Now, since my level 78, and now 83 account got hacked, I know how it feels. So, thats why I stopped..
:angry:

#42 scammers!

scammers!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:35 AM

plese incluse hackers in this crusade, there worse then scammers

#43 techdude307

techdude307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:38 AM

I support 100%. i'm sick and tired of these people trying to steal every1's account.

#44 thiefmn

thiefmn

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

What about those of us that aren't scammers?..

#45 zot

zot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:38 AM

OK Hi!
this is the 1st time ive been on one of these type of web sites so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

I have a question which i hope someone can help me with.

My son played on runscape for the last 4 months 1 hour every morning and about 1 hour every evening
He is 10 years old and somehow someone found out what his password was. They changed it. He is locked out of his account and very upset. he has made many friends on line and they were all held in his account. He has tried password recovery but jagex are unable to help as he is not supplying the correct information. This seems to be because he paid for his account with "paybycash.com". There seems to be no other way to contact jagex. Is there someone out there in the www that can help a little lad figure out how to get his account back.
Please tell me how i can contact Jagex
regards

#46 Pyro Raccoon

Pyro Raccoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:17 PM

I am in. Scammers are not meant to be... even hackers, and that"s coming from me, a former hacker. I wan't to join this fight against scammers, stop scamming no matter what it takes! Oh and i love that motto of yours allanon "there is no wrong way to kill a scammer" thats good, did you think that up and if so how old are you? don't worry i won't go into anymore personal details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.:FLAMING RACOON:.

HELL THE SCAMMERS! BEWITCH THE HACKERS!
ALL FIGHT AGAINST THESE..... HELLZ ANGELZ!

Zot I could get a few friends help me hack his account back.... providing you give me his username, and i promise you can trust me, although i am not saying we WILL be succesfull but if we are we will gladly hand back that account along with 1 million coins just as a donation to the victims of hackers. PLease note that these are runescape coins not real coins.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.:FLAMING RACOON:.

#47 bullwinkle

bullwinkle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:26 AM

i am definetely in alanon........

.....eat the scammers :angry:

#48 zot

zot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 04:38 PM

FLAMING RACOON
Thanx for the offer
I managed to get if fixed by another route
Hacking in the real world is sometimes quicker.
One of his school pals had changed the password.
We have changed it back & now he has added security questions so no need to hack his account

Is that actually possible?
if i hadnít managed to get it back i donít know how you could get into his account on the jagex server?
im fascinated :-)

maybe you could give your tricks to jagex which would help improve their account security
what do you think?

regards
Z..o........................ttttt

#49 zot

zot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:33 PM

where have u gone flaming racoon

#50 Everlasting Death

Everlasting Death

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:10 PM

i'll join the crusade long live the Anti-Scammers hhhhhhhhhhoooorrrrrraaaaahhhhh :D
The cake is a lie....
Bummer Dude

#51 soonerboy

soonerboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 11:01 AM

ill support you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scammers and hacker stole 1 of my accounts!!!!!

give those scammers hell!
TRANSACTIONS (i got alot...)
--------------------
Sold lvl 50 account to Lol'd IRL for 100k~ Succesfull(vouch)
Sold 2 acc's skiller/mage to rspker for 110k~Succesfull(vouch)

#52 Everlasting Death

Everlasting Death

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:27 AM

bumping all posts that are good for this forum :P
The cake is a lie....
Bummer Dude

#53 hutty00

hutty00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 03:46 PM

:blink: :unsure: :blink: ummmm [color=#990000][b][i][u]destroy all scamers we must fight against them come on lets se wat they got i bet they cant get though us we are scam proff we must fight the evil scammers and send them to hell were they belgong they die is everyone with if your not you probilay get scamed so put the scammers back to hell were they belong

I'd like to join. My runescape name is hutty00

#54 Cereal

Cereal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 03:58 PM

:angry: Do NOT include Hackers!!! I am a Hacker! People over the years have made the name Hacker meaning Some one who steals and breaks laws but when you look it up in the dictionary it says people who have adept computer programming skills! :angry: Hacking is maybe cracking into a DB at my school changing my grades and if any one of you try to become a hacker just to hack RS have fun because by the time you have the skills you'll relize there are bigger fish to fry. Oh and those people who got 'Hacked' they are just retards who either told some one their passwords or downloaded a malware or keylogger. Don't even try to blame a group as 'Hackers' Blame the individual who caused you to be 'Hacked'

:angry: Do NOT include Hackers!!! I am a Hacker! People over the years have made the name Hacker meaning Some one who steals and breaks laws but when you look it up in the dictionary it says people who have adept computer programming skills! :angry: Hacking is maybe cracking into a DB at my school changing my grades and if any one of you try to become a hacker just to hack RS have fun because by the time you have the skills you'll relize there are bigger fish to fry. Oh and those people who got 'Hacked' they are just retards who either told some one their passwords or downloaded a malware or keylogger. Don't even try to blame a group as 'Hackers' Blame the individual who caused you to be 'Hacked'..Plus I know how to hack coke machines! Hell you walk by a coke machine i give you a coke I'm your flippen HERO for 5 minutes.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"People who scam are just Lonely Little kids with a magnifying glass." -Fr3zZe
Just click Rstools sig to Visit My Favorite RS site
[swf width=400 height=120]http://www.Halo2Bridging.com?playerName=II%20SSWSniper%20II&bg=4&color1=0xFFFFFF&color2=0xD10008[/swf]

#55 Everlasting Death

Everlasting Death

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:59 PM

Good, Good, The army is rising excellent all will perish under us muhahahahaha :ph34r:
The cake is a lie....
Bummer Dude

#56 Allanon

Allanon

Forum Addict

• Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:11 AM

:angry: Do NOT include Hackers!!! I am a Hacker! People over the years have made the name Hacker meaning Some one who steals and breaks laws but when you look it up in the dictionary it says people who have adept computer programming skills! :angry: Hacking is maybe cracking into a DB at my school changing my grades and if any one of you try to become a hacker just to hack RS have fun because by the time you have the skills you'll relize there are bigger fish to fry. Oh and those people who got 'Hacked' they are just retards who either told some one their passwords or downloaded a malware or keylogger. Don't even try to blame a group as 'Hackers' Blame the individual who caused you to be 'Hacked'

:angry: Do NOT include Hackers!!! I am a Hacker! People over the years have made the name Hacker meaning Some one who steals and breaks laws but when you look it up in the dictionary it says people who have adept computer programming skills! :angry: Hacking is maybe cracking into a DB at my school changing my grades and if any one of you try to become a hacker just to hack RS have fun because by the time you have the skills you'll relize there are bigger fish to fry. Oh and those people who got 'Hacked' they are just retards who either told some one their passwords or downloaded a malware or keylogger. Don't even try to blame a group as 'Hackers' Blame the individual who caused you to be 'Hacked'..Plus I know how to hack coke machines! Hell you walk by a coke machine i give you a coke I'm your flippen HERO for 5 minutes.

Lol don't worry I have plenty of hacker friends the "hackers" in runescape, to me atleast, all fit in the category of scammers because they, like scammers are just trying to get all your stuff or your account.

Posted Image

Well... That happened

#57 Everlasting Death

Everlasting Death

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:23 PM

i have a hacker friend and he almost hacked me but before he hacked me he hacked a programmer but he didn't know it and he traced my friend and hacked him back. My friend had like 10 full sets of drag and 10 abby whips and he was only lvl 35.
He stopped hacking after that :lol:
The cake is a lie....
Bummer Dude

#58 floogerville

floogerville

Forum Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:26 PM

I WILL JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST SCAMMERITISIM. (is that how you spell it?)
Count me in!

--------------------
Scammins for the devil!
floogy floogy floogerville
Posted Image
FUNNY!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
http://www.evilgeral...s/monalisa2.jpg
IF MONA LISA AND HITLER WERE COMBINED THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE
http://r1.fodey.com/...d0ce1373c.1.gif
TRANSACTION HISTORY
Swapped accounts with elementsk8r-SUCCESS
Traded accounts with blackball SUCCESSvery trusted
Sold Private server 200k crashnburn90SUCCESS
Bought Strength Amulet From pro edge SUCCESS
Got 2 Free Avatars From -+Death Dealer+-SUCCCESS
Traded accounts with laid inthe shade SUCCESS
Sold Private Server To Mega Newb SUCCESS
Bought lvl 72 account from dragongoku_72Email Removed SCAMMED

#59 PK OWNER

PK OWNER

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:35 PM

Im gonna join =p
Yes! I am the guy that started THE BIGGEST POST CHALLENGE many years ago (The only thread with over 1,000 posts). Dont ask me if I'm the guy, since you know now.

... PK OWNER i got ur back on this, as for you [Name Hidden] you can take me to court to, i have done as much fraud as PK OWNER by that i mean none

What an Elite (snake-master/The Cursed) had to say about me when I was accused of scamming in '06.

I joined in '06, and I was one of the ORIGINAL Runescaper's of TTG.

#60 Allanon

Allanon

Forum Addict

• Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:56 PM

You are all accepted, of course

Posted Image

Well... That happened