• 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:06 PM

My review for Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
Another Dragonball Z game?

Title: Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Platform: Playstation 2

My Rating: 7.5/10

Gameplay:
The game features a lot of new characters since the last Budokai game. It features new characters such as Bojack and Baby Vegeta. It also features villains from the dragonball Z movies that havenít been released in the US such as Janemba. The game features a lot of the old characters and some of them look like there face has been rounded out and made smaller when it comes to the hair. This is the first game in the Budokai series that was made by a different company. Letís see if they did a good job.

Sound:
The sound is okay and could have been better. But it at least covers the basic when the characters are fighting each other. You canít expect to hear great songs and the sounds of beatings at the same time right?

Graphics:
The graphics in this game are.. welllÖ.. different. In the previous Budokai games, the characterís hair when they turn super saiyan were light yellow but in this game the hair is a sort of darker brighter yellow. You can notice this especially when Gotenks transforms into Super Saiyan 3.

Maneuvering:
The maneuvering in this game is great and is what you can expect from any regular fighting game. The fighting is a bit better than in previous games. Tenkaichi looks as if the game got tutored a bit while being created by previous games like Budokai 3.

Entertaining:
This game is very entertaining if youíre the kind of gamer that justs like to fight and fight. This is a very good game to keep you entertained while playing with your friends and I really recommend this game alongside Budokai 3.

#2 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:55 AM

Marked for further review - probably too short.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users