• 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:22 PM

My Review for The Sims: Bustin’ Out
“Yeah mom, I gotta bust’out of this house or I’ll never get rich”

Title: The Sims: Bustin’ Out

Platform: Playstation, Gamecube, Xbox

My Rating: 9.6/10

Gameplay:
In the Sims: Bustin Out, you are a young adult and long to get out and do something with your life. Your mom wants you to do something with yourself and to be a successful young man. In this game you can get a job and soon become your own boss. Then you can customize your current house into a mansion with every object available! Talk about getting rich.

Sound:
The game has no music but only sound effects and a beat to go along with the game. The sound effects happen as your sim does his business.

Graphics:
The graphics are great when it comes to the detail put into the objects and houses. The sims aren’t too bad looking either since you can customize them to look however you like. The guys can look tough and muscled up while the girls can look hot and pretty.

Maneuvering:
The way of maneuvering in the sim world is to use the D-pad and to select any object you want your sim to use. They will follow and do what you tell them to do. The maneuvering in this case can’t be evaluated but all I can say is that my sims sure do everything I tell them to do, and I mean everything! Like my guy sim makes-out with the girl sim he hates the most or cleaning up pee that some other sim let out in the middle of the kitchen because there was no toilet in the house.

Entertaining:
This game is unbelievably entertaining for hours and hours of gameplay. Any person who wants to play with human life and put it in their hands without hurtin a soul should pick up a copy of this game. I HIGHLY recommend this game for any pre-teen or teenager.

#2 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:27 PM

Accepted.