1 reply to this topic

#1 TURBO!

TURBO!

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:23 PM

My review for WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role!
“Can you smell what the rock is cooking!!!”

Title: WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role

Platform: Playstation

My Rating: 9.4/10

Gameplay:
In Smackdown 2 the wrestlers are all really old and are from the 97’s and 98’s. But still the game features:
Season Mode: where you play the story for the belt title that you want
Create-a-wrestler mode: You create your own customized wrestler
Exhibition: Fight a match for fun or for your opponent’s belt
PPV: Create a pay-per-view to see if the events will be a success
Stables: create friendships and alliances when creating a new group
Belt Records: who had which title at what time
Rankings: see where you rank in line for the title that you want to win

Sound:
The music at the main screen is very fitting and makes the game rock like it does. The music played during the matches are okay considering your attention is on the match and not what the music should sound like when smashing your opponents head through the table.

Graphics:
The graphics look like they need to be worked on but you have to keep in mind that the game is on the first playstation and not on the box or the cube.

Maneuvering:
The maneuvering of the wrestlers are pretty fast-paced and easy to control. Whether you want to give a head-on punch or a body slam, it will still hit its mark.

Entertaining:
The game has the season mode to entertain you with and does a very good job of doing it. You just enter your wrestler in line for a belt title and you are set for legendary matches to win the title. This game has kept me entertained for since I was 11 and I still play it. The wrestlers are a little old and have retired but its still a game worth owning for any wrestling fan.

#2 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:27 PM

Accepted.