Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:17 PM

NO YUO!!!!!

#202 Guest_chashiineriiya_*

Guest_chashiineriiya_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2003 - 07:32 AM

yeah, oem version gives your 30 days. but I don't recommend buying oem, not unless you trust your store, because the activation number is placed ON THE OUTSIDE IN FULL VIEW on the oem version. That means that when other people can just take a look at the activation number and copy it down and use it to activate pirated copies of the software, just as long as they get there before you. when I bought xp my activation number was already used! so I had to shell out another 4000 pesos for a SECOND copy. I was really mad.

#203 Guest_chashiineriiya_*

Guest_chashiineriiya_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2003 - 07:58 AM

that's what I get for being honest -- was feeling guilty about all that pirated software I own. ha! won't buy original again pirated software is widely available here

#204 Guest_shockinglee_*

Guest_shockinglee_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2003 - 07:46 PM

I used "Run" to type in the prescribed XP crack formula but it said to type in "(the formula from article)" and click "Run". In the "Run" dialog box there is no "Run" tab to click, just "OK". It did nothing. Still unactivated with only 2 days left.

#205 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2003 - 07:02 AM

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

#206 Guest_MScatchers_*

Guest_MScatchers_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:34 AM

Hahahahahahhaha, please How long before MS tracks you down hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're from another world right, marsian-man?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how dumb are you?

#207 Guest_BElach_*

Guest_BElach_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 05:48 AM

Yeah what's all this [censored] about activation anyway, I've never had any problems with any of my cracked MS products I've got XP Pro right now and the Office XP. I don't get it, it never asked for activation, would it block if I update???? I don't think so, I've never tried. ???

#208 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:42 AM

Oem= 30 Days Instead turn back your clock in xp then your biios then it will not need to be activated

#209 Guest_Jack-da-Ripper_*

Guest_Jack-da-Ripper_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:39 PM

YOu can copy the file "wba.dbl" out of your windows/system32 folder...save it on a disk, and then you can copy it when the 180 days are done!

#210 RRR

RRR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2003 - 07:08 AM

Oke people i speaking dutch so my english i not so good but i trying

so my question is

I have Windows xp proffesional but i must activate the windows in 21 days but i don't want that. I know that you must do it but i think their're outer ways to do that not. So my question is how can i crack my windows xp prof for al long long long long time, forever! And with program i must do it and where i get it and i must for free oke because i don't wanna pay for it

I hope you've understand me!

Thank you

RRR