- - - - -

winxp crack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2001 - 01:35 PM

BTW Muffin, it's not stealing, it's infringing.

#42 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2001 - 03:28 PM

hey folks,i am a dell technician by trade,but a techie by heart.i have a cracked version at home , so that i could learn and familiarize my self with it to better help people.it is installed on a hp 6830,that has onboard sound and video, i recently lost the hp recovery cd to redo the whole silly thing, so i thought what the heck i'll just toss xp on it.i used a crack called reset3 to deactivate the activation ,it was running fine for a while(approx 2 wks) .true there is alot of my games that give it headaches, but when it is running well it is AWESOME!!the problem is that i am now getting stop errors out the wazooo, if i sit at the terminal all night it will give me like 5 blue screens all night.of course a reboot is needed to get the darned thing up and running again,it tends to make the unit pretty much unusable, because there are no consistant reasons for it to be shutting down,it can do it ,if on reboot i just leave the terminal on login screen,blue screen outta nowhere.or anything at all.i did a bunch of research, and digging in my comp,and it seems the crack disables a lot of things,to the point that the unit barely runs in xp mode.so i do not reccomend using the reset 3 to anyone,it is handy sure,but nothing beats a legally registered peice of software..it is kinda like voting......if ya dont vote, you dont deserve the right to bitch about what ever problem occur with the politicians,inversly, you didnt pay fer it quit yer bitchin.
flames can be sent to djay2000Email Removed , comments or questions more than welcome.. D

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2001 - 05:57 AM

I shouldn't ask for serials.

#44 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2001 - 02:36 AM

It is morally wrong to steal something, that is a given. Going back to the start of this thread...you can use the RTM 2600 build without fear of deactivation/disabling. RTM 2600 is the same version used by manufacturers on the machines they sell to the public. Disabling this build would render more legit users' computers useless than Microsoft would care to have the headache of dealing with. The office2k version that got killed was a hacked version....not an RTM or official build. All of the non-hacked pirated versions are still up and running. Just remember, in the end it's all up to you.

#45 Guest_cdf309_*

Guest_cdf309_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2001 - 10:51 PM

i would be willing to offer you a copy of win 200 pro if you need a better o/s than 98 also have melenium

#46 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2001 - 02:30 PM

all you have to do is go in the setup.ini and change the pid back to what it was! look at it on the cd rom!

#47 Guest_fuknugget_*

Guest_fuknugget_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2001 - 05:21 PM

if you want a pirated copy of anything look no further than your napster clones. need a serial? no prob download it off someone else. i agree piracy is best when used to evalute a product. if you like what you see. buy it.

#48 Guest_jon_*

Guest_jon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2001 - 06:40 AM

I need a PID for v 2600

#49 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2001 - 02:29 AM

Yeah,you are right up to the poin MS releases a service pack then it seems that it reinitialises the activation process. This is what happened with my Office XP when I installed SR1. Now I have to find a way to bypass this process. Any hints/help??

#50 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2002 - 01:32 PM

hi
u seem to know a lot about sortware and stuff, and i was just wandering i had win95(legal) and then upgraded to WINME(update pack, legal) but after buying a new pc i had to load windows again using win95 then go on to winME. But my window95 cd had broken so i coudlt so got a iilegeal copy (win98)then upgraded to winme is this illegal.

also could i get another copy from windows (my windows 95)
because mine is broken like could i send it of?
thanx

#51 Guest_Eurythmic man_*

Guest_Eurythmic man_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2002 - 12:40 PM

Well my friends listen up.......I have WOOOPED XP IN THE ASS hehe......bow before me i am the computer god....haha well to tell you i turned XP pro into the cororate version with the changing of only 6 files on the xp installation cd....with these changes there is no actiavation and no cd-key needed at all.....just install and enjoy..see its not hard to beat the Microsoft money grubbers :) LONG LIVE FREE SOFTWARE :)

#52 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2002 - 01:57 PM

can you tell me which files are those?
thanks

#53 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2002 - 07:52 PM

I don't know about in the US or anywhere else, but here in New Zealand an OEM version of WindowsXP Home Edition gives you 30 days to activate. And also, I wanted to say that I recently discovered a hole in the OfficeXP Pro activation. I bought the real thing, took it home, installed and activated. About a month or so later, I took it around to my friends place, installed it and activated it. Neither of us have any problems, and are running on exactly the same CD-Key. Amazing, huh?

#54 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2002 - 09:06 PM

you can get ANY version of windows XP, even the beta version (not the evaluation) off KaZaA (www.kazaa.com) they also have activation cracks and product keys!
ENJOY!

#55 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2002 - 09:09 PM

where did u get the files from? i had a few links to download them from but they had already been shutdown. Could you tell me any other places to download them?

#56 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2002 - 09:17 PM

Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying 'Windows XP proffesional evaluation copy build 2600' writing at the bottom of the desktop?

#57 Big_Z

Big_Z

• Private Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 January 2002 - 01:04 PM

Try TweakXP
Not a bad proggie at all.

#58 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2002 - 04:43 PM

WHOOOOOO!! I have also changed the evaluation version of windows XP into a full version of Windows XP professional, changing only 4 files!!!!!
LONG LIVE FREE SOFTWARE :-)

#59 Guest_diK_*

Guest_diK_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2002 - 05:15 PM

ok where are you gettin' these cracks from ... changing an evaluation copy into a full copy ... it doesn't make any sense lettin' us know what you did as it does lettin' us know what you did AND how you did it... otherwise, i'm sure people who are actually reading and LEARNING from this forum could do without your comments.... no one likes a wannabe

#60 Guest_diK_*

Guest_diK_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2002 - 05:17 PM

if the cracks are legit and you just don't want to tell us how you did it.... great. it just makes you look like a novice when you post that crap...