- - - - -

winxp crack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#161 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2002 - 01:53 AM

Maybe if everyone didn't get on the web and brag about stealing software the companies that write it wouldn't have realized there was such a big problem,and wouldn't be trying to figure out ways to stop you. So if you want to whine and cry about Microsoft's product activation don't blame Microsoft blame the people who like to steal then brag that they did it.

#162 Guest_OSCAR_*

Guest_OSCAR_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2002 - 12:21 PM

Hi
All annonymous (anon) POSTERS...why so coy, you do realise that you are only anon to some of your fellow forum members....all posts can be traced, unless you are a real hacker, then you can post a name,,, and still not be stuffed by the man....mostly the man dos'nt care about our little crimes don't take it personal, Mr B does not know us...HE is the RICHEST man in the world ( whatever that means) shame he still lives on a Building site
oleosc

#163 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2002 - 06:26 AM

Hey was wondering where i can get PLUS! from for windows xp and how do i find out what build/version my windows xp is......??
thanks guys

#164 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 10:19 AM

To get WinXP Plus, check out Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc...or www.microsoft.com

#165 Guest_Nightmare_*

Guest_Nightmare_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2002 - 02:54 AM

Josetann: Just under a year ago you said that Microsoft could easily disable Windows XP through updates...well I know many people that have had the pirated version since the time you said this. Sorry about words coming back to haunt you...but, what a waste of money it would have been to pay for Win XP. =)

#166 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2002 - 02:25 AM

damnit i need a Windows xp cracked version.

#167 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2002 - 12:00 PM

Hmmmm.... I just ran into an interesting problem. I had just reformated my harddrive installed WinXP on my computer. I hooked up to the internet to do the whole auto update thing that I had done several times before the formatting of my harddrive and I ran into a problem. They were prompting me to update my auto update. Well, I said ok and then when it was looking for all the updates for my machine it came back with zero updates. Now I know there were updates for my version because I had downloaded them all before I re-formatted. I'm a little nervous about rebooting my computer because I'm afraid I might be reformatting again if you know what I mean. I hope with the update of the auto update they didn't assign a bunch of serial numbers for the update to disable the OS.

#168 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2002 - 09:23 AM

how do i get 2000 or xp?

#169 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2002 - 07:23 PM

About updating windows xp. YOU CANT UPDATE THE SERVICE PACK 1 becuase its looks at your system and it can tell if you have pyrated operating systems. TRY it...... and you will seeeee....

#170 Guest_-Piffer_*

Guest_-Piffer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2002 - 09:30 PM

MS won't just get those who illegaly copy their software, they will eventually get us all. So therefore go FreeBSD !! :-)

-P

#171 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2002 - 02:18 AM

Your exactly correct. How long before the crack will be available for that do you think?

#172 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2002 - 06:06 AM

Well Microsoft did it! Try to download or install Windows XP SP1 on the hacked version of Windows XP Professional.......It's not going to happen!

#173 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2002 - 08:32 PM

I copied a WIN XP Japanese from my friend(original )and install.But i got the message ,and now I still have only 12 days.This is not a cracked version,how can i do,please help me!!!!

#174 Guest_HaxUnderground_*

Guest_HaxUnderground_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2002 - 07:54 AM

Heres the deal, the XP shut down u hear of is out there, you CAN download from automatic windows update, but you CANNOT go to the microsoft website and download something that says it will make your network better or help your comp run better. A buddy of mine did this and it erased hit hard drive, i have recently learned code u could use to change your registry, but its too late for him now, so what I NEED now is a fix for the problem. Lemme know if you know what i can do about this

#175 Guest_A-non-EEE-mous_*

Guest_A-non-EEE-mous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2002 - 01:17 PM

I copied a WIN XP Japanese from my friend(original )and install.But i got the message ,and now I still have only 12 days.This is not a cracked version,how can i do,please help me!!!!

Uh, do you realize that you could have just installed English WinXP and changed the language settings to Japanese? Both English Win2K and XP support East Asian languages like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

#176 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2002 - 06:33 PM

anyone heard of applying sp1 to a bad copy of xp, and then it killing the os and the hard drive? my buddy did that and it killed his OS on reboot... he then formatted his hard drive and tried to install win2k--and win ME... nothing worked! anyone got any ideas or heard of anything like this?

#177 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2002 - 10:02 PM

hi, anyway i was just wondering if all you are afriad of MS catching you for having pirated versions, why won't you used the OS it came with and use XP on an offline computer instead your Best Computer...(for lan games)..and use like your old win98/ME computer to surf the net. Who says you need to update OSes or patch them and sh**.

I say dl the pirated versions, and wait 2-3 years when the next BIG OS comes out or buy a new comp. with a 3-5 Gig+ computer (hopefully)...who says you need to BUY! BUY! BUY!...
IMHO...MS is trying to make wannabe rich and tech sauvy people pay for a crappy OS that's just a revision of even crappier OS. and if you want to hate me my email is feiloxEmail Removed, and i use different ip addresses as well as staying offline, so MS don't come sniffing up my a**!!!!

#178 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2002 - 10:07 PM

i thought this was a post for putting up cracks and stuff not a soap box...anyway...I've bet everybody and even the media and the whole fu*Ken nation at one point copied, recorded, dubbed at one point of their life...what's the big deal...
my philosophy is if you don't want people to copy you don't show it out to the whole world then, keep it in you pants or private comp. F**K copyrights, people where born to imitate, copy, duplicate etc...

If you want no one to copy your [censored], then keep your [censored] private!

#179 Guest_AffenSchwanz!_*

Guest_AffenSchwanz!_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2002 - 07:30 PM

Guess what everybody?!?!.... This thread is coming up on its one year birthday! (11/18)

And...oh yeah.... I HAVE A CRACKED COPY OF WIN XP BUILD 2600!! stick this: 8====D in your face Bill ! (or you could just give me a few million $)

~ Give me liberty, or give me SPAM

#180 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2002 - 06:53 PM

I followed this thread out of sheer curiosity. Funny stuff ladies and gentlemen. You have managed to keep a thread going based mostly cracking XP and it version number scheme. I especially like the way you folks exchange ideas and opinions with insults. Very efective in getting anyone to hear what you may have had to say. With all the MS bashing going on in this thread , makes one wonder why you continue to use their products. Sell the PC and get a MAC, or install BSD or Linux. Move out of your comfort zone and learn something. Yes, MS has some awesome products. Their Os is not one of them.

As far as the hackers and crackers go, If it doesn't work after you try an update. Oh well, it didn't cost you anything did it.

Flame away , I need the laugh.