• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fisteryen

fisteryen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:24 PM

This game is great i love it whoever hasnt heard about it should try it its free. But Warning go to my computer right click local (c:) click propeties if it isnt already on it click General at the top make sure you have 1 gig left i know it only takes 780mb but still or else it will crash ur computer due to to much space used because your computer needs extra space for windows updates firwalls ect but anyways this game if fun and free with great graphics but it does get hard before lvl 20 go get the beginners quest at the lady by the end if you are the human race go to el more if you are karus i dont know i havnt played it but anyways ask for a group say im on beginners quest most people will let u have free lvls until lvl 30 but then they stop cause it doesnt benefit them and after that you will need to find a group and hoof it im lvl 40 rogue its hard to be honest im looking for a hack that auto kills :P cause its so hard i can just sleep while it kills. so try it out and if you have any hack updates let me know :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users