- - - - -

how to burn dvd

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_wdygfy_*

Guest_wdygfy_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2002 - 02:04 PM

you can burn mini dvd but you have to rip them combine all vob files into a huge vob file demux it cut it into three or four pieces depending on size (how many cds will you need?) remux each its a very drawn out process check out this site

tech-dvd.itgo.com/Twelve.htm

#42 Guest_vizilabda_*

Guest_vizilabda_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2002 - 02:51 PM

Can' t you rip the dvd to your hard drive (software needed) and then burn with a dvd r/rw??

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2002 - 03:15 PM

i have a cdr burner can i burn a dvd from div3 files i have on my computer?

#44 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2002 - 11:20 AM

i have a dvd-rw, i need to know how to burn actuals dvd

#45 Guest_phil phil_*

Guest_phil phil_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2002 - 08:09 PM

how do i burn a dvd to a "dvd+rw or dvd+r" I brought every thing the store told me i needed to burn dvds but im still missing some thing because every thing is hooked up but i still can't brake the copyright thingy. i think i need a program or some thing but im not sure. if you know or can help me in any way shape form plz reply THANKS

P.S.

i spended $830 on all this stuff install by tech in store i don't know what is wrong plz HHHEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

#46 Guest_anonymous_*

Guest_anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2002 - 12:15 PM

Yes it is possible. Check out www.northauctions.com!

#47 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 11 March 2002 - 12:36 PM

Or you can find the info for free here:

www.vcdhelp.com

#48 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2002 - 04:04 PM

hey, i ordered that program from www.northauctions.com.
i wanna know if it really works or not. Please help

Thanks
You can send an email to me at Gr8113Email Removed

#49 Guest_moe_*

Guest_moe_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2002 - 12:28 PM

watch out people there is alot of Ads out there saying that you can buy a software for some $$, which allows you to burn dvds or a regular cd-r,cd-rw drives
what the actuall thing does is it copies the dvd to the hard drive convert it to VCD and it burns it on a regular cd wich becomes a VCD.
a vcd can be played by almost any DVD player out there and can be played on a regular CD rom drive.
Quality is never the same, size of the movie needs at least two regular cds and you can do this your self with out paying for there program, just be smart and search for these kinda software.
well, i said what u guys need to know
you can e-mail me if you have any questions or remarks
mkmkmk13Email Removed

MoE

#50 Guest_Papalrg_*

Guest_Papalrg_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2002 - 04:57 PM

Most of those programs are bull. If there are any programs, they're illigal. At least for now. I work for the entertainment industry and yes there is a way to brake the copyright seal. I haven.t figured it out yet, but I will post it as soon as I get the bugs out. I think when we copy the dvd, we copy it without the copyright, and insert it after to f--- everyone else. The technology is still new and I'm sure all these questions will be answered within a few weeks. ....Either by myself or elsewhere.

#51 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2002 - 08:35 AM

Your ICQ is blah blah blah. How do I know you are not just another lamer trying to give trojan horses to people ?

#52 Guest_lokimTechBitch_*

Guest_lokimTechBitch_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2002 - 03:31 PM

i have a dvd+rw drive and i know i cannot burn copywrited dvd's. No other dvd burner can. You have to rip the dvd to burn it.dvd+rw is the closest to the actual dvd's you can buy in stores making them more widely compatible with dvd players and ps2.

#53 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2002 - 08:47 AM

there must be a software program that takes a copywrited dvd decodes it then allows you to burn.... without all the crap with decoders.. encoders..changing it to vcd svcd so on...I want one simple program for dummies like me! and no i dont know how to write software programs! :)

#54 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2002 - 04:26 PM

I have a DVD burner and a DVD drive how can I burn a DVD movie what programs can I get and where can i get some for free

#55 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2002 - 12:37 PM

all right i have a pioneer dvd-r and want to know how to burn dvd movies. although there are some movies that have an amazing 8 gig and cannot clearly fit on a 4.7 gig blank disc, so im gussing you need to take all the extra features out and just record the movie. let me know of all the new programs that can help me burn the dvd movies. i have burn some ps 2 games, but that is much easier.

#56 Guest_Deep_*

Guest_Deep_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2002 - 10:43 AM

how can i copy DVD using a DVD-R drive?
I heard there are some applications out there which lets you copy DVD to DVD with breaking codes.
If someone knows, let me know

Also let me know how to copy DVD to DVD using nero after ripping it with a ripper program. if its possible?

I'll appriciate your help since i want to backup my DVDs for home use...

#57 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2002 - 04:46 AM

did you ever figure it out i can rip the dvd and rip out all the subtitles and get the disk from 8g to 4. something but i cant create the ifo and the other format files so the dvd knows how to play the cd have you figured it out or do u know where i can find out thank you i halso have a pioneer dvdr/rw

#58 Guest_Adnan_*

Guest_Adnan_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2002 - 01:37 AM

Yes you can burn DVDs.....!! Without owning a DVD burner !!!
You can use your CD burner to create VCDs....the quality wont be that great but very acceptable!!

#59 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2002 - 06:54 PM

hey my friend, how you copy dvd to dvd

#60 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2002 - 10:34 PM

you can copy any dvd on to a regular cd, by first ripping the dvd and joining all the parts together on to a regular cd in vcd mode, i have made many copies of rented dvd's and play them back on my dvd player, the quality is very close to dvd, the only downside is it takes abot 20 hours to make a dvd, but in my case i just got to work and let my computor do the rest and the next day i have a copy of a dvd, any dvd you want.