Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2001 - 10:33 PM

what does that do?

#24 Guest_Smille02_*

Guest_Smille02_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2001 - 06:20 PM

Thank you Bwana - You are most kind, and it looks like you know what you're talking about. I wonder if this will work with Office 10 [XP] Professional, or alternatively, if I register on one machine/OS, I can duplicate like registry entries. Doesn't matter, because you've given me the idea. All together now, "Use diff!"

// To reiterate, I purchased one full set of XP Prossional OS and Office (then went out and robbed a poor 711 clerk to pay for it) - but still, I have multiple OS on a couple machines. I can only use one at a time for goodness sake. //

#25 Guest_cdf309_*

Guest_cdf309_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2001 - 11:13 PM

ive ghosted xp on my own three systems and it worked for me

#26 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2001 - 09:14 AM

could you tell me the code that you recieved from anybody because i am in the same situation as you

#27 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2001 - 07:18 PM

I have a nice Activation Crack that works on I think about all of the Windows xp Editions..... Just type in windows xp activation Crack in like the search engine www.google.com You then choose the site you want to download it from ....

#28 Guest_Dreamer 1_*

Guest_Dreamer 1_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2001 - 06:04 PM

I know about the different files for the corporate version which doesn't need activation... but WHICH are those files?

#29 Guest_jon_*

Guest_jon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2001 - 06:44 AM

i need a PID for xp v 2600

the dog at the original

cheers

damn dog

jon

#30 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2001 - 08:10 PM

Go to farmerJack and buy big can c protein milk.
Give to your pc 3 time on day..
Will never ask you about code !!
:)

#31 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2001 - 01:58 AM

what is a corporate edition? is it the same as the pro edition?
thankz

#32 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2002 - 09:44 AM

The corporate edition is a special version of the Pro-edition. It does not require a machine-specific activation code. It does still request that you register after installation. Registration is optional and does not affect the operation of the software. The corportat version is Microsoft's way of making XP "user friendly" for large corporations. Just imagine an IT manager at a company with 500+ desktop computers trying to install and then "activate" a copy of XP on every one. And then the hassle of updating the activation every time one of the units needed major service.
Although I do not advocate software piracy, there are copies available for evaluation and backup if you search well enough.

#33 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2002 - 10:15 PM

I have the Corp version of XP, you can get it on Mirc really easley

#34 Guest_someone_*

Guest_someone_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 12:19 AM

i cannot find the "activation required" file on that program i can find the other one though

#35 Guest_Anonymous1_*

Guest_Anonymous1_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 06:41 PM

Ok, I'm sorry, I can't seem to gather the info I need from all this. I have an OEM version of XP Home. I don't want to have to register with MS which is what XP will force me to do if I just install and sit back. What do I have to do to load/activate XP no strings attached and be able to modify hardware later?

Also, can someone else confirm the first answer I get (just to make sure the post after this one is in regards to this)?

#36 Guest_Anonymous1_*

Guest_Anonymous1_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 06:45 PM

Also, what's this Bootable XP CD about? Is that just and easy way to load it or is there some other benefits?

#37 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2002 - 12:28 AM

thanx for that but thats is for WinNT but what about Win98SE.
does the path stay the same with just changing the WinNT to Win98 or is there a totally different path or way i should follow.
pls answer.thanx.

#38 Guest_eitan_*

Guest_eitan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2002 - 01:15 PM

hey, i have the pro upgrade for win xp, i just burned it from a friend by converting it to iso image, then burning it to disk, the guy lost his cd cover with his pid, and i cant even install it, and now i need to know any way possible to get this sucker to work. Please reply.
Thanks

#39 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2002 - 02:15 PM

With a hexeditor edit a copy of winlogon.exe (c:windowssystem32winlogon.exe)
Change position 39662h (or 39660h sometimes)
8B D1 57 33 C0 .....
with these bytes
C7 06 01 00 00 00 83 EE 04 C3

Save and then replace the original winlogon.exe with the newone.
Must be replaced at
c:windowssystem32 and c:windowssystem32dllcache

In order be able replacing these files you must boot winxp in SAFE mode, or out from XP (real DOS, win98, etc).

Now XP HOME or PRO are activated.

#40 Guest_Fireball_*

Guest_Fireball_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2002 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for this great post !!!! OK on XP Pro.
Iv bought a licence and i think this is enough. There is NO logical need to "activate" something i use in fact (on the other side) legal.