- - - - -

Bootable XP CD with win98se and winMe

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2003 - 04:11 AM

GO ON TO THE INTERNET AND TYPE MULTIBOOT CD IN YOUR SEARCH BOX AND THEN CLICK THE LINKS. THERE LOTS OF LINKS WHICH TELL HOW TO DO THIS.

#62 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2003 - 09:05 AM

i'am not sure of this idea that i send to this reply but maybe it could be researched into something useful in some way shape or form. in fact it just might be another stupid idea that i had entered. i'am not the greatest but at most times i do happen to come up with some pretty good ideas at times so if this dosn't work then im sorry for the reply but here it is.

(i imagine that it's like the the police station telephone recorder
and your liquar store vcr recorder, when you slow down the speed of your motor of the recorder you are able to fit more data to the device of choice such as cd or video tape ext....
and like everyone else has said there is a lil bit of programing involved. and to the best of my knowledge the dvd records has a possiable slow speed that could or might accomplish this task for putting data to a slow speed or divix recorder records even slower yet. i think with the mixture of these combinations and some programing of the software and how you put it to cd so they don't creat a conflict that this once conflicting task with the new technoligy that this could be a very good possiablity.)

#63 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2003 - 12:24 AM

have you ever made a bootable dvd with an os on it?