DVD COPYRIGHT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LEEBUCK

LEEBUCK

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:02 PM

I JUST GOT A DVD RECORDER TO COPY OLD TAPES AND NEW DVD'S FOR BACK UP TO DVD BUT IT DOES NOT WORK DUE TO COPYRIGHTS .ANY WAY AROUND THIS ???? HOW ABOUT DIMAX GREY http://www.xdimax.co...on/default.html DOES IT WORK OR NOT? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

#2 yankeebean

yankeebean

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

have a look at Software called ---- Slysoft Anydvd they even have software to compress the dvd to a 4.7gb disk called clonedvd2 excellect software

Edited by yankeebean, 27 February 2007 - 08:46 PM.

#3 yankeebean

yankeebean

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:44 PM

Edited by yankeebean, 27 February 2007 - 08:45 PM.

#4 Honor_Oneself63

Honor_Oneself63

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:11 PM

anydvd is exactly what you are looking for, i use it as i got referred to it asking the same question you did

#5 wtfwhores

wtfwhores

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

i have a link to the newest with all 5 (dvd shrink..anydvd...anycd...clonedvd and clone dvd all in one bundle if u pm me ill gladly send it to ya...peace
my only msn is: [email protected]

if u need to email me use: [email protected]
--------------
transactions
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TTG..sold 82mil to crazmj2-scammed by a very trusted mm (trusted mills logged off with it) then tried to say he got hacked,paid back 35 mil from crazmj2 (ty crazmj2)

TTG..sold stop reading my name 2mil for 10bucks to send to jesusinacan and jesusinacan gave me 20$ gift card for having stop reading send the money to his paypal instead of mine(so jesusinacan could pay negative rs account balance (jblee mmed ) sucessful {WOW long one}

TTG..jblee gave me 2 free sigs (i tipped 300k) hes a good guy and good mm

TTG..sold 3 mil through mail for 20$ to fireman(jblee mmed) sucessful

RUNECORE..sold a lvl 102 to big sifl for 12.5mil (he didnt want mm so i went first)

RUNECORE..donated 3mil to runecore (member of the week)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(no desire to mm)

V.I.P on runecore

Posted Image

#6 Sesu

Sesu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

oops

#7 Stephendfewedffdw

Stephendfewedffdw

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

I've not had that problem with the Copy Master Recorders I bought from octave.com - check it out.