38 replies to this topic

#21 Joshyboy

Joshyboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

Yes this was a topic to grab attention and hope that you could get in contact with Josetann...but it's not really working.
Contact me: [email protected]

#22 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:09 PM

Josetann is in the process of moving and doesn't have very much free time at the moment.

#23 littlefly1

littlefly1

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

i personally beliee i am the most fit to be the next mod, yes...

but i dont expect to get it anytime soon, and i'm not making a fuss over it

Hmm I agree with this. But the only thing that scares me is..Don't get this in the wrong way but..Allanon and the other Mods have turned down mm offers that deal with blue/white/red/400+ MM jobs. They are here 100% to help out the forum and not get reputation for being the best at MMs and posts :P (Seeing how Allanon turned down a blue phat MM and Bloodogre took the job and scammed the guy..) So if your ("your" meaning not you JB Lee but anyone) a mod, I think the mind set would have to be different because I think you would do it for power and ect..The mind set should not be "I am a mod now! hahaha!!!!" But to be "I am a mod now, it's time to clean this place up and make a difference)

You get what im saying? Im not saying that you are someone that wants power, I just think that the next spot should be given to someone that turns down huge mm jobs and obvously has been at TTG for long ass time (like me :D) and active.

PS: I don't want to become a mod. lol Also, I mean its cool if they do big MM jobs, but..I don't think its smart :P Well Its hard to explain, but I hope you understand.

Posted Image

=-=-=-=-TRANSACTIONS-=-=-=-=

Posted Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6493/5rl0.jpg
Lordkiller05 sold me a pbp : He went first - SUCCESSFUL!
Sold a pure to b0n3s for 5mill : He went first - SUCCESSFUL!

=-=-=-=-Middle Man Service!-=-=-=-=

MMed 1mill and account for jesusinacan and nestea12 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 15mill and 105$ for -.- and icon - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill and 35$ for azn_eat_rice and PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill for Quantumcube2 and PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 92 and 9mill for devilman and Waqas - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 55 and 3mill for devilman and Waqas- SUCCESSFUL!
MMed Santa and 135$ for AZN EAT RICE and rs4life1 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 1m and a PBP for TOMRULEZ and some noob - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed a account trade off for Polo and i34tn00bz - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 9mill for PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 300k and a private server for azn_eat_rice and Raymen553 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 1mill and a pure for PHR34K and elementalman - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 70 and a BPB for xstwxunloaded and azn_eat_rice - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 970k and a Miner for xstwxunloaded and KAI THX BAI - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 3mill for wordlif_e - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed a Santa and 170$ for khoahala and Unknown Playa - UNSUCCESSFUL because Unknown Playa couldnt send the money.
MMed a lvl 104 and 35$ paypal for Berencam and Ryan (msn name) - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill and 30$ for ireckoni and Jake - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 5mill for b0n3s - SUCCESSFUL!

::::MMed - 19 Times::::
::::Total of - 183,270,000::::

MY MSN IS [email protected] mail.com(ADD Me for MMs and so forth)

#24 r1ch dude12

r1ch dude12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:59 PM

i dont think mming affects being a moderator... and jblee would make a good mod because his on the computer like a minimum of 8 hours a day lol and his hella active

#25 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

i dont think mming affects being a moderator... and jblee would make a good mod because his on the computer like a minimum of 8 hours a day lol and his hella active

try minimum of 15 hours a day...lol

and I turned down a 200m MM the other day...ask yded...but i dont think that matters at all...

and I DO want mod for power...the power to actually control the forum instead of sit back and report problems to people who dont do anything about them...

and i think what I have done on RuneCore proves that I CAN be in charge of a site and still MM...

RuneCore doesnt have the problems that TTG has...instead of the 15-20 threads a day posted in the wrong sections on TTG..Website removed for spammingnecore has maybe 5 a week...and they are usually moved within 5 minutes of them being posted...

pretty much the only problem runecore has is flame...which I think has significally been decreased since I started enforcing it...

If TTG was run like I run runecore...which would happen if I was mod...then things would be ALOT better...

especially since I know the rules...seeing as I wrote the TTG rules...

#26 Yded

Yded

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

JBLee refused a 200m MM because he's lazy as hell..
the MM should've been mine anyways..... Lol.
But anyways, it's cause JBLee hates MM'ing, and is lazy.

He has experienced a level of high power, and I think that JBLee has the EXPERIENCE to be a mod.
Over 2B RSGP MM'd since 2007, with THOUSANDS of dollars in transactions and MM's.

#27 Snowzak

Snowzak

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

try minimum of 15 hours a day...lol

and I turned down a 200m MM the other day...ask yded...but i dont think that matters at all...

and I DO want mod for power...the power to actually control the forum instead of sit back and report problems to people who dont do anything about them...

and i think what I have done on RuneCore proves that I CAN be in charge of a site and still MM...

RuneCore doesnt have the problems that TTG has...instead of the 15-20 threads a day posted in the wrong sections on TTG..Website removed for spammingnecore has maybe 5 a week...and they are usually moved within 5 minutes of them being posted...

pretty much the only problem runecore has is flame...which I think has significally been decreased since I started enforcing it...

If TTG was run like I run runecore...which would happen if I was mod...then things would be ALOT better...

especially since I know the rules...seeing as I wrote the TTG rules...

Sorry, Your breaking the rules by posting something COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC..

Seriously, Say 1 more thing and I will stab whoever says something about JBLee, THIS IS NOT ABOUT HIM...IN MY POST IT HAS NO CONTEXT SAYING "MAKING JBLEE MOD PLEASE!" I NEVER SAID THAT! SO LEAVE!

"Vote for me and I'll give you pancakes."

#28 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

if someone says something that is wrong...then I am going to correct them...regardless of whether it is off-topic itself

#29 Snowzak

Snowzak

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

if someone says something that is wrong...then I am going to correct them...regardless of whether it is off-topic itself

But constantly, It isn't very nice. <_<

#30 littlefly1

littlefly1

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:20 PM

poop

Posted Image

=-=-=-=-TRANSACTIONS-=-=-=-=

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6493/5rl0.jpg
Lordkiller05 sold me a pbp : He went first - SUCCESSFUL!
Sold a pure to b0n3s for 5mill : He went first - SUCCESSFUL!

=-=-=-=-Middle Man Service!-=-=-=-=

MMed 1mill and account for jesusinacan and nestea12 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 15mill and 105$ for -.- and icon - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill and 35$ for azn_eat_rice and PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill for Quantumcube2 and PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 92 and 9mill for devilman and Waqas - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 55 and 3mill for devilman and Waqas- SUCCESSFUL!
MMed Santa and 135$ for AZN EAT RICE and rs4life1 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 1m and a PBP for TOMRULEZ and some noob - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed a account trade off for Polo and i34tn00bz - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 9mill for PHR34K - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 300k and a private server for azn_eat_rice and Raymen553 - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 1mill and a pure for PHR34K and elementalman - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed lvl 70 and a BPB for xstwxunloaded and azn_eat_rice - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 970k and a Miner for xstwxunloaded and KAI THX BAI - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 3mill for wordlif_e - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed a Santa and 170$ for khoahala and Unknown Playa - UNSUCCESSFUL because Unknown Playa couldnt send the money.
MMed a lvl 104 and 35$ paypal for Berencam and Ryan (msn name) - SUCCESSFUL!
MMed 5mill and 30$ for ireckoni and Jake - SUCCESSFUL!
Item Transfered 5mill for b0n3s - SUCCESSFUL!

::::MMed - 19 Times::::
::::Total of - 183,270,000::::

MY MSN IS [email protected] mail.com(ADD Me for MMs and so forth)

#31 Snowzak

Snowzak

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:12 AM

This thread needs to be locked now <_< Its turned into a spamming thread.

#32 donthaveaname

donthaveaname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

ive noticed that even after this Josetann still hasnt posted rofl
msn: [email protected]

formally known as: scaminisbad- got banned because of spamming now i want to start differently and be less of a spammer

#33 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

i think he chooses not to respond to things he either doesnt care about, or feels isnt important...

#34 TheDezired1

TheDezired1

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:06 PM

just one thing to add...

jblee i think the reason quite a few people dont want you as mod is that they are afraid of you...
you are extremely strict and frankly you geting more power through allanon and going around telling everybody on there threads that it is wrong section or spam or w/e you are really boring and annoying me i mean PM the offenders and omg you are SO STRICT i mean u got me bbanned for 3 DAYS for bumping too much and this was before you brought in the rules due to my protest partly which mostly we appriciate, but seriously relax in the last 2 weeks i have enjoyed ttg much less because of you bossing us around and allanon becoming less and less detatched and simply letting you do his job..
and when you are moderating it really annoys me how hippocritical you can be for example you advertise runecore in covert and overt ways all the time i mean your post earlier highlighting runecore but i'm sure if i posted on runecore preaching about ttg i would get banned or suspended.
please just relax because you trying your best for ttg which we all appreciate is making it worse.
personally i'm afraid to say what i want on here because of you i'm afraid u will dictate to allanon like you did before to me and get me banned again.

but i agree with your point about needing more mods because its dissorganised right now for example pureblood recent;y put my warning level up to 20% after allanon had put it up allready to 10% for bumping too much, that REALLY annoyed me being punished 3 times for bumping too much.

well thats preety much my oppinion compressed.

but all in all you are a great guy and i like you but you need to relax.
and i say yes to you having "limited" mod powers note the word "limited".

Posted Image

#35 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:15 PM

just one thing to add...

jblee i think the reason quite a few people dont want you as mod is that they are afraid of you...
you are extremely strict and frankly you geting more power through allanon and going around telling everybody on there threads that it is wrong section or spam or w/e you are really boring and annoying me i mean PM the offenders and omg you are SO STRICT i mean u got me bbanned for 3 DAYS for bumping too much and this was before you brought in the rules due to my protest partly which mostly we appriciate, but seriously relax in the last 2 weeks i have enjoyed ttg much less because of you bossing us around and allanon becoming less and less detatched and simply letting you do his job..
and when you are moderating it really annoys me how hippocritical you can be for example you advertise runecore in covert and overt ways all the time i mean your post earlier highlighting runecore but i'm sure if i posted on runecore preaching about ttg i would get banned or suspended.
please just relax because you trying your best for ttg which we all appreciate is making it worse.
personally i'm afraid to say what i want on here because of you i'm afraid u will dictate to allanon like you did before to me and get me banned again.

but i agree with your point about needing more mods because its dissorganised right now for example pureblood recent;y put my warning level up to 20% after allanon had put it up allready to 10% for bumping too much, that REALLY annoyed me being punished 3 times for bumping too much.

well thats preety much my oppinion compressed.

but all in all you are a great guy and i like you but you need to relax.
and i say yes to you having "limited" mod powers note the word "limited".

posting on the thread allows the offender AND every other person on the site to see what that person has done wrong...meaning they are less likely to do it themselves...it also alerts the mods (should they read that thread) that they need to do something...

I have actually been told by pureblood to advertise RuneCore MORE than I do right now...i try to stick it in every once in awhile but I really dont feel comfortable advertising...

you would NOT be banned for advertising...please read the RuneCore rules, and then the RuneCore affiliates page...TTG is under the affiliates and is a safe site to advertise, along with the people who have paid for their site to be an affiliate...

however, if you had advertised your own site, then the punishments would have gotten increasingly harsher (check my sig for the exact punishments)...

-------
you are only upset because you got suspended (not banned) for excessive bumping...

and as you said yourself, there were no rules back then, and it was up to the mods to create acceptable punishments for each individual incident...all i did was alert Allanon to what you had done...it was he who decided your punishment, not me...

#36 Cliff Burton

Cliff Burton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Why make this thread if Josetann doesnt ever pay attention to the mems?

#37 colletto

colletto

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:02 PM

Jblee, u give me a head ache.

You would make a good mod simply because 'I KNOW', he would change things for the better. MAKE ttg enjoyable again.

MyTransactionHistory

For mm's, Help, add.. [email protected]

Posted Image
Transactions: 30+ (60m+)
Xfer: 91.5m

#38 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:03 PM