#1 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

How to sign up for thetechguide

Click register fill out all the information. Be sure to use a valid email. You MUST NOT USE Email Removed. Again Email Removed will not work. Any regular ISP email, Gmail, or even yahoo will work to. You can get a gmail account at Gmail or Mail2Web. Once you have an email that will work then click submit. Once you submit you registration check your email and validate it. Then you should be able to log in.
If you are having problems joining the forums feel free to contact either myself or JB Lee on MSN for help. My msn is Pureblood@rs2mm, JB Lee's is [email protected] . How To MM. Thanks to Aragost.

I've had quite a few people complaining to me saying things like: "NO ONE WILL LET ME MM FOR THEM" and "PEOPLE DON'T TRUST ME FFS"

Well you can't just rush into it as soon as you join, you'll get yourself a bad name unsure.gif so my advice to you is:

1: Become an active, non spamming, member.

2: Don't flame and be polite, no one likes a rude MM.

3: Don't give up, it takes a while to push open the door but when your through the door you'll always be through <--- Sorry, one of my metaphors, in short it takes a while to become a MM but if you become one once your a MM for life, or until you leave wink.gif.

4: Get to know people, make friends, when they need a transfer ask them if you can do it and then get them to vouch for you, your first step on the ladder to Offical MM.

5: Don't turn down 1 (ish) MM's, the more MM's you do, the more people you MM for, the more people trust you and soon you'll be well on your way to be a highly trusted MM.

6: Don't let dumb people annoy you too much and when they do don't flame them, if you do they may oe on the forum and call you a scammer, thus greatly damaging your rep.

-----

So you want to be an MM huh? - By Evil Shady / Aragost

Below is the instructions of how to MM an account and a pin. NOTE: These are typical MM's some buyers/sellers might want you to do something extra like test the info by "recovering" the account.

Pin:

1: Ask the buyer to change his password to the account he wants the pin on.
2: Get the money off the buyer.
3: Get all info off the seller (Country, PBP/SMS, PhoneNumber and finally pin.) NOTE: a common mistake for new MM's to make is to not change the country to where ever the seller is from.
4: Get the account info off the buyer (Ask whether it's start new or update existing)
5: Go to either either start new or extend existing (fromt the main RS page), select the country (top of the first screen), then select PBP or SMS
6: On the next page login with the account info you were given.
7: On the next page enter the phone numer.
8: Then, finally, enter the 8 digit pin and it will either say invalid, in which case either you done something wrong (check the 7 steps again) or the seller has given you a fake pin, or it works and says the membership will become active in 15 minutes (max)
9: Give the money, the buyer gave you, to the seller.
10: Then say something like "Any tip welcome" or something and they may give you a tip wink.gif

Account:

1: Get the money from the buyer.
2: Get the account info from the seller, ask them to format it like this:

Username:
Current Password:
Oldest Password:
Password 1:
Password 2:
Ex-recoveries:
Question 1:
Question 2:
Question 3:
Question 4:
Question 5:
Bank pin:
Zipcode:
Email:
IP:
Agreemnet number/telebilling pin:

3: Log in and check everything is as the seller described, whether or not it has a bank pin or whether or not it has recoveries, if the stats are what the meant to be, are the Quest points right, are the items that were surposed to be on the account on the account ect...
4: Check blackmarks by going to the "Appeal an Offence/Ban" on the main RuneScape page.
5: Change the password to the account and update the info with the new password.
6: Send the buyer the info.
7: Then give the seller the money.
8: Then say something like "Any tip welcome" or something and they may give you a tip wink.gif

Hope this helps
-Shady

All questions welcome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO ON SCAMMERS AND HOW THEY THINK- by Evil Shady/ Aragost

Well this post is to do two things, trying to help you get in the mind of a scammer, something over the last 18 months I think I've managed to do and secondly try to help cut down the ammount of "OMG you tried to scam me" posts on peoples threads, yes, I'm sure some of them ARE true but others, unforunately, are just misunderstandings.

To help people understand I'm going to give you a list of things that a scammer would not do.

1:

[In an account trade - where you are the buyer] If the account's password is changed before the MM (which you should always use) has given the money to the seller. - There is no money in this for the seller so this is not a scam.

2:

[In any trade] If the buyer or seller decides not to buy or sell - It is the buyers right to choose whether he wants to buy and the sellers right to choose if they want to sell.

---

Heres a list of things a scammer will try to do:

1:

50/50 - Note: not all people that want to 50/50 are scammers, so no posts on threads please, but it would probably be best to either convince them to use a MM or just simply not do the trade.

2:

Scammers will sometimes name some random person, who they then claim is trusted, check their transactions, make sure they're registered on here (or RuneCore) and are active before you even consider letting them MM.

3:

Which brings me on to my next point: Scammers will often try to imposter, always ask for a confirmation PM, we will never say "I've been hacked on the forum so I can't", if you don't get a PM and get scammed by an imposter, then you deserve to be scammed, sad but true.

---

Sorry, I'm far too tired, I'll post more tomorrow, it's 3:10 AM here.

Anyway new rule:

All "*so-and-so* scammed me" posts, on the members threads will be deleted, without proof and if there was proof they'd be banned

How to get proof? Theres 3 ways, ofcourse combining all 3 would be the best thing to do

HyperCam (http://hypercam.com/)
MSN history (to enable it go to tools>options>messages>message history and enable automatically save message history).
Screenshots (the best places to take screen shots are of each of the contacts email addresses (the MM and the other trader) (N/A if your recording it with HyperCam) the trade window, proving that you've given the MM the money (If your the buyer) and thats it.

Hope this helps,

- Shady

QUESTIONS WELCOMED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules about the site. Don't say you weren't warned.

1. You MUST not post any warez or anything illegal that you do not own. AKA movies, programs, music, etc. No torrents!!!! You can not sell this for rsgp. You WILL get banned. Dont say i didn't warn you!

2. You must have been here at least a month to post free MMing and or item transfers or any kind of mming or item transfer. If you were not here a month you get a 12 hour posting suspension.

3. The flame here is getting awful any flaming will get you a 12 hour posting suspension. This is temporary untill you get your manners under control.

4. You must not ask to mm on peoples threads. If you do, your posting rights will be removed for 1 hour (first offense), the 2nd time, posting rights removed for 1 day, the third time = three day suspension.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important INFO!
Always ask for a confirmation pm.
If you don't get one DO NOT trade!!!!!

When doing ANY trade. With anybody!!!!
Even if the email looks normal ask for a conformation pm!!!
And if you don't get one, DO NOT trade!!!

On your Msn messenger window, click "Show Contacts' Details". This will show the contacts email under their name, so if its an impostor u will see the right email before u make the trade, preventing you from being scammed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Official TTG Ventrilo!!! (talk about runescape)

Click HERE and to download the windows i386 - 32bit Ventrilo Client.

Server IP: 70.87.81.114
Port: 3984
Password: runecore
-------------

For those of you that don't know, Ventrilo is a voice-chat system that allows many people to talk to one another at a time. It's like being on the phone, with 10 people at once.

This is the RuneCore Ventrilo server...but I (JB Lee) decided to open it up to TTG as well...

We usually have about 7-8 people on at a time, but about 20-25 people that come on regularly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This section is thanks to Bloodogre

If you want to report a scammer, the "For Sale / Wanted" section is NOT the place to do so!!! Please use the "Trader Feedback" section all posts will be closed and i will probally not read

if someone continuously repeats this, they will be giving a 1-3 day suspension.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This section is from Justin!

Alot Of People Have been Making Posts Entitled "MMing For Free". People who are new or Just Joined Should NOT Make posts about this because it spams the forum. It out bumps the people who are actually following the rules by posting topics that relate to the forum. I Hear Alot of People saying that they are posting these topics for trust but instead of spamming, you should earn trust. We all Have Different Levels of Trust But it just takes time for that trust to be achieved. You Should Do some small tasks and when You feel Your trusted Enough You Should make these Posts. Here are some examples of How You can earn trust:

1. Sell/Buy Runescape Gp Or Accounts
2. Talk To Different People And Get to Know Them
3. Have a Chat With Some Officials
4. Train Accounts (For Free or For Pay)
5. Make Signatures

So After You Have Done these things and gathered some basic trust, AND have been on the forum for over 1 month, THEN Make a post saying "MMing For Free". By Doing this You Have now Reduced the Ammount of Spam! Congratulations!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This section is thanks to Berencam!!

Ok so all of you have been getting scammed by berencam imposters and imposters of all the elites, these dudes have got to be stoped. Please do the following to avoid any futher impostering:
  • Open your MSN.
  • Go to contacts > create new group in the toolbar to the top.
  • Create a group called 'Elite Middlemen'.
  • Clear your MSN of all email addresses.
  • Add the following people to MSN:
    -Allanon
    -Pureblood
    -Zspec32
    -GOD OF WAR
    -Evil Shady
    -Pro Edge
    -b a l a n c e
    -Everlasting Death
    -snake-master
    --watever123
    -berencam
    -LiTtLeFlY
    -Gtech Warriors
    -Tamdog
    -Reazee
    -JB Lee
    -Zack the Man
    -Madhatter
    -Paco
    -Kirk Hammet
    -Yded
  • Once they are all added, give them all nicknames so you can easily identify who they are.
  • Drag all of your the contacts you just added to the 'Elite Middlemen' folder that you just created.
Now you will have all the active Middlemen added (for more information, go HERE) and should not have to worry about imposters. As always remember to get a confirmation pm on TTG or RuneCore from the middlemen. Also check the group of the ttg acount to make sure he is a anti-scammer.
Thanks for your time, and best of luck on your blackmarket trades.

_.���������‚�š�
¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡Â·ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿
½â€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡Â´ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï
½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½â€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡Â¯`���������‚�šï¿
š�š�š·->Berencam, TTG Elite<-���������‚�š�Å
�š�š·���������â
€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡Â´ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½â€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡Â¯`���������‚�šï¿
š�š�š·._

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This section is thanks to
Trusted Mills

Here's a list of when it's stupid to buy an account...

1. It's been banned before- Jagex watches accounts like that. Really dumb move to buy an account that's had a ban.

2. WHEN IT HAS MEMBERS ON IT!- It can be scammed back VERY easily. Common sense guys, they have everything and could be lying to you when they give account info in the trade.

3. When recovs are set- Dur...

4. When the guy has comments saying he's a scammer.- Make sure you always check comments.

If anyone has anything to add, go ahead. I laugh when people ask me to MM for trades with characters with members on them... C'mon... Common sense. Although some are legit.

About Scammers!

-Scammers tend to be seasoned in their job, having been through this site multiple times.
-The way to know you are dealing with one, is by them referencing to being trustworthy, especially if they mention it numerous times. This is a sign of the scammer being nervous. They tend to be paranoid with asserting that they are infact not scammers, so they tell you they aren't.
-Lots of scammers tend to offer too much for characters, and want to do the deal fast, either saying they have to leave, or something of the sort. Do not be fooled by this. Take your time.
-Scammers come in all types of levels, its all based on their self-control. Almost everyone has their limit, so deal with your money wisely.
-Don't be fooled by imposters, be sure you always check the middle man's msn to be correct, and even so, have them pm you on TTG, nowhere else.
-Don't ever get too comfortable with someone to let them wear your expensive items etc...like I mentioned earlier, people have their limits, and they could merely befriending you to scam.
-Don't trust anyone just because a friend says so, trust people based on your experiences, not based on theirs.
-Don't assume someone is trustworthy based on how long he/she has been at the site or how high their post count is.
-Always try to use the official middle men, you are most likely not going to get scammed with them. They are official for a reason.
-People who advertise middle manning in their signatures tend to be people who want to gain status fast, and therefore scam in the future when a good opportunity arises.
-Try to not spend too much at one time, people are less likely to risk getting banned for a small amount of money.
-Scammers do what they do for a reason, they should not be forgiven.

Unsetting Recoveries!

OK recently I have seen heaps of complains of people that have used the Sticky of how to unset your recovery questions. I have been selling accounst for years and have unset over 100 Recovery questions, Ive done them recently and with no problem.

Its basicaly the same as the old way but now it seems that Fagsex is looking for more information to proof that you are infact the original owner and that you have all the accounts information!

I will go through this step by step

Step 1
Go to wwwWebsite removed for spammingneScape.com
Scroll down to Account Recovery & CLick on Recover A Lost Password

Step 2
Type in your username and the email you used to make the account a member, if you do not have it just use your current msn email. Next select Someone else knows my recovery questions!

Step 3
* Type in ALL of your Recovery Answers
* Type in your Earliset Agreement number and Transcaion ID (If you paid with a Credit Card for membership!
*Type in your Earliest Pin Number (If you paid by pbp)
*Type in Your first password, On the bottom field any password that youve had, and on the last field your current password
*Type in your zip code that u entered when you made the account a member with Credit Card OR The zip code of the phone that was used to make it a member through pbp!
*Type in When You last Logged In
*Enter A New password

***Most Important part***
This is the last box where you get to put in your last information to proove to them!

This is one of many excuses! You can pm me and ask me for more!

Step 4
*Click Submit and copy the Tracker ID on to a notepad file ( The letters must be in Capital Letters)
Save this Notepad File as you will need it later on!

Step 5
*Paste the Tracker ID's into the next box and click activate!

^^ If you get this message you have entered the Tracker ID Correctly and Now all you have to do is wait!

Step 6
Once you have activated the Tracker ID, Go back to the main menu and Click on Track a Recovery Request In the Account recovery Section!

Enter the Tracker ID that you had in your NotePad File And Click Continue!

**Results** You can get 1 of 3 results once you enter your Tracker ID
Pending: Jagex Staff is working on your request. You will need to wait and try Step 6 Again!
Accepted: Jagex has accepted your request and your recovery questions have been unset!
Declined: Jagex Has Declined your request and your recovery questions have not been unset!

If your Request has been Declined or your account has been locked, Pm me for Help on how to get your account back Or get more info to Unset your recovery questions.

WAYS TO CHECK FOR POSSIBLE SCAMMERS:

SCAMS MAY CONTAIN
* Odd looking pictures (depending on file format always remember other then bmp. the file could loose alot of format, not always a scam just pointing it out).
* Extremely High Stats (eg. 99hp along with other 99 melee stats with low lvl'd skill totals) - not always scam's but be very aware.
* Obvious Edits to the Picture.
* Low post count (not always the case)
* Seem desperate to sell quick, meaning there hungry for money fast.
* Keen grammer, by this i mean seems very formal and seems to be a CON.
* Not providing ingame PROOF.
* Not showing things in reason that can lead to them not being proved a scammer.
* Idiots claiming to be girls (Obviously if they speak or talk like a Guy there Obviously a girl to influence you on a trade, BE AWARE YOUNG GUYS LOL).
* Weird MSN names - eg. [email protected], TM_TTG@hot mail.com (not my email's just a point).
* Not wanting to use MM's this is usaully an obvious reason.
* lots of spelling mistakes.
* Ask them to use a Offical MM of your choice if they disagree its a SCAM.
* Also watch out for MM's they decide that you have never heard nothing about.

:::WAYS TO PROVE ITS NOT A SCAM:::
* Ask what MM they want to use (if a non TTG MM (offical) it is most likely to be a scam
* Ask them to meet you ingame.
* Ask on MSN or However you decide to Contact them, what there RSN is.
* Ask how long they have played - not always helpful but could lead to having them lie, this is Obvious in some cases.
* Tell them your MM (offical) if they dont agree, obviously a scam.
* Ask them if there willing to have there Account logged on ingame, via MM or OFFICALS (ONLY).
* Ask them there reason for selling?, if it sounds bull[censored] its obviously a bull [censored] trade.

:::WAYS TO RESOLVE A SCAM:::
* Always Check Offical MM list.
* Ask them to meet you ingame
* Ask for more pics Via MSN or contact of your choice.
* Always Ask for Runecape name when asking about the Account (if they disagree might be a scam) - btw dont ask on there thread ask in PRIV ONLY.
* Ask who there choice of MM is, if they pick a no namer not from Offical list ignore them and ask to USE OFFICAL.
* Always check to see there recovs are unset before buying. (DO SO VIA THERE RUNESCAPE NAME ON OFFICAL JAGEX SITE, TRY RECOVER THERE ACCOUNT VIA - I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD) - Most of the time it will say Recov Q 1,2,3,4,5 if they are unset.
* Always ask the MM if they think its about fishy, Only when there in convo.
* ALWAYS CHECK SCAMMERS MSN LIST ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF.

IDENTIFYING FALSE MIDDLEMEN:

Time and time again, people are being scammed by MMs who claim that they are official. If you have had any doubts about whether that MM really was who he/she claimed to be, this is the right guide for you.

Step 1: Check the Official MM list here, to see if this person really is official
This topic contains the names of every Official MM on TTG
If the person is not there, he/she is NOT an official MM

Step 2: Check, double check, and triple check the MM's email adress.
If the MM is a fake, the Email Address will be slightly different to the one stated on the Official MM list. Using MSN Messenger would be better than AIM because it's harder to "fake" and Email. Check, double check and tripple check the Email until your eyes start to hurt.
Don't even pay attention to the screen name because it mean nothing.

Step 3: Get the MM to PM you on TTG
Even after the checking, you must get the MM to PM or Private Message you.
This is one of the easiest ways to find out if the so-called MM is legit. Ask the MM to Private Message you in the forums telling you that he/she is really who he/she claims.
Don't accept excuses such as:
1. TTG isn't working for me right now
2. I'm laggin too much, I'll do it later
Demand a PM and I suggest you back out of the trade if they are unable to comply.

Step 4: Ready to trade
Once you have received the PM and are conviced that the person is who they claim, go ahead with the trade BUT pay attention of who you trade your items to in RuneScape. Pause and check even the first trade screen just to be sure.

IMPORTANT: Even some official MMs may be unknown scammers so PLEASE be cautious with whoever you are dealing with. It is recommended not to do trades of over 5mil at a time.

MSN Messenger Tips
MSN Messenger is by far best thing to use in all kinds of trades. However, there might still be some fake MMs with similar Email addresses to the official ones offering to MM.

There is one simple way to avoid this.

In the list of official MMs, add everyone on that list to your MSN Messenger contacts in a SPECIFIC group. Name this group well and clearly:

Now you will clearly be able to see if the MMs Email address if correct or not. Do not fall for the "I changed my Email Address trick."
Now you know that if that person is legit, he will appear as Online in your Mods and Official MMs group.

Remember, if you are ever in any doubt whatsoever, completely back out of the trade. You might lose a customer, but that's better than losing your hard earned goods
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BUYING & SELLING SAFELY: BY WARLIN

Security for sellers:
Here are a few things that sellers can do to stop other buyers from scamming them:

1. If your selling an item, always make your payment instructions clear. If selling items through paypal then its worthwhile investing a little bit of time in becoming paypal verified. This not only gains you trust from other buyers, but it gives you extra protection from paypal's seller protection policy if anything does go wrong.

2. Be aware of fake admins/members of sythe.org. If you are contacted through AIM/MSN then be sure the screen-name or e-mail address of the person you are speaking to matches the one listed in their profile. If it doesn't even by 1 letter or digit, dont complete the trade. Moderators and Admins are the ones usually impersonated by scammers so you can always ask for that person to send you a private message through sythe to confirm their identity. If they cant or claim "the website isn't working" then dont ever complete the trade.

3. Simple one this time. Offer your buyer the option of using an official MM. It gives you and the buyer added security. Never use your mate as a middle-man as it looks suspicious. Always get one from the official site list.

4. As a rule of thumb, you should always let the buyer pay first before ever handing over any gp. Dont ever allow a buyer to split up a trade where you hand over half the gold coins before he pays, then finally trade the other 50% of gold. Its a cheap and commonly used way for someone to walk away with half the amount of gold coins they requested, for free.

5. I personally believe that buyers/sellers repuations and trust are everything in a trade (thats why so many mods are impersonated!). Always check up information on who you are selling to before going ahead and get comments from people who have previously sold to him/her. Also for this reason, try and be polite and respectful when conversing. Acting like a twat and telling somebody your favourite sex-joke isn't a good way of convicing your buyer that you take your business seriously.

6. You never ever have to make a sale you dont want to make. If you smell something even slightly dodgy then my advice would be to pull out. If the price for your gold coins/item is right then you will always get buyers so dont feel obliged to make a sale to somebody suspicious because business has generally been slow that week.

Security for buyers:

I purchase lots of gp from TTG market so i can talk here with experience. To date ive purchased nearly 200million and never been scammed once.

1. If your using an MM make sure that its an official one and that the e-mail address matches the one listed on that list. Check carefully aswell because fake MMs or sellers will usually have 1 digit slightly different from a trusted sythe user.

2. My favourite way of ensuring a seller is genuine is to ask him to complete a simple request before i pay. I ask the seller to show me, via a trade screen on runescape, the item that im about to buy. This prevents scammers who try to sell items they dont have. I believe close to 100% of scamming sellers will try to sell items they dont actually have, so this method prevents them from doing that.

3. If an offer seems way too good to be true, then it probably is! Don't let greed get the better of you. If the seller has 5 white hats available at a stupidly low price then only buy 1 until you can confirm they are genuine.

4. If you are making a large purchase worth more than a few USD, then if possible pay by credit card. That way if something does go wrong you can speak to your credit card company and use the chargeback feature. That's what it's there for!

5. If your in business in re-selling rs2 millions or items, or even if your not, never spend more than 50% of your available funds on 1 buyer or item. It's a stupid business decision to do such a thing and would be a disaster to lose every penny or cent you have. Don't put all your eggs in one basket!

6. When purchasing accounts always get the seller to provide you with screenshots. Also dont be afraid to request a screenshot showing the account with the seller actually saying a chat line in-game. (something specific to acknowledge it's his/her account). The seller needs to always provide you with the username, password, recoveries (if set), bank pin (if set) and other information such as the last and first password on the account.

Advanced - File + cancel claim method:

This method is a action performed by the seller using paypal and its stop the buyer from disputing a scam or fraudulent activity to the paypal authorities. Sounds great yeh? However it doesn't come without risks. These will be explained later.

The method itself is simple. When you first log onto paypal.com, on the top right hand corner click on Resolution Center. Then click to "File a Claim" then underneath the Buyer Protection heading, click "File a Claim" again. You will then be asked some simple questions about why you are disputing that certain transaction. It's best to make something up that looks reasonably sensible. Then once done submit your claim, however we are not finished yet. You then need to go back to the Resolution Center and click on the cancel button beside your claim. Now you are done!

Using this method will stop a buyer from being able to obtain his/her money back and is a great way to stop sellers getting scammed. However its always a great way for buyers to get scammed because you can only ever submit one claim per payment to somebody. And the method itself is highly risky. Paypal scans its logs every day and if it sees multiple buyers filing claims against you then it will suspend your paypal account!

A friend on mine has spoken to paypal on the phone and an alternative method for sellers is to get the buyer to e-mail you confirming the delivery. Just a short e-mail saying thank-you "your-name" for the delivery of "x" runescape gold coins, thanks! For paypal officials, this is deemed as enough evidence that the online trade was actually made and you, as a seller, would have evidence and a leg to stand on if anything did go pear shaped.

Advanced - What to do if scammed:
Well firstly consider if you have actually been scammed. Always wait 24 or even 48 hours before making any rash or drastic decisions. After that then start trying to gather information on who you have been scammed by. Have you got his home address? Is he still online on AIM/MSN? Outlining your intentions, such as going to the police, speaking to your lawyer and reporting to paypal for fraud (even if its not true) is a great way to scare your seller into believing that you are taking this theft seriously. Hurling abuse and begging is not!

If the seller is verified or has a confirmed home address then get your parents or someone over 18 if your younger than that yourself, to write a seller or give them a phone call. At the end of the day what they are doing is fraud. Nobody should be allowed to get away with that wihout paying the consequences, or at least a good scaring from your parents/guardians over the phone!

The final step you should take is to alert friends and other forum members of the scammer and to ask yourself why? How did the seller/buyer convince you that he was genuine and what measures should you or are you going to take to stop it happening in the future? Despite all the possible monetary value of the trade, this is probably the most important part of being scammed.

Common market-place scams

1. The seller will offer to use an MM but the MM will either be a fake or his friend. Always make sure you know and trust the MM you are dealing with.
2. The scammer will gain your trust by showing you fake pictures of the item or accounts he is selling and simply never give you the items. You wont be able to obtain your money back because of the file a claim + cancel method. The solution is to always make your buyer meet you on runescape before you pay to show you the account or items.
3. The seller gives you your membership pin you purchased but after a few days its cancelled and your runescape account is perm banned! The solution here is to only buy from trusted PBP pin sellers. After a few days they can cancel the subscription and get their money back which will inadvertently get your account banned.

Common runescape scams:

I dont know enough about runescape to tell you about the scams that go on there, so ive shamelessly cut and paste this from a guide i purchased on ebay a month or two back. Enjoy!

Team scams: Team scamming is very popular in Runescape. People will sell you an item for triple the normal market value. For example, they will get you to easily buy a Rune Warhammer for 100K or more. You probably are wondering how they do this (this is were the team aspect comes into effect). What they do is they have one person trading a Red Mask for a Rune Warhammer. Once you see that you will want to buy the hammer, and then the other guy comes in. The second person says they are selling a Rune Warhammer for 100K. You jump at the deal thinking you can get a Red Mask for it (even though you know the Warhammer is worth nothing near 100K). Once you have purchased the Warhammer, however, the mask man does not want to trade with you all of a sudden. You have just been team-scammed and you are stuck with a useless Warhammer that is worth nowhere near 100K.

One of the most common scams is that people will offer you 200K for your full rune set. You display the full rune set and he shows the 200K. You accept the deal and suddenly he offers another item, black legs or something. You wont think anything of it and will accept the trade. Then you realize you just sold your rune full set for 20k and a pair of black legs. Now you are wondering what the hell had happened. When you were making the trade and he added the other item he also changed the 200k to 20k at the same time. You are looking at the new item and both cash amounts look the same so you did not notice it.

Another common scam is someone will be selling a Rune Two Handed Sword (R2H) for 25k. You will put up the 25K and he will put up the sword but then he declines and says �¿½�¿½�¿½�¿½�¿½�ï¿
½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½â‚¬Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡
�š�š¬���������â
€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½ï¿½Â¡ï¿½Â¿Â½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿
½
������‚�š�š�š�
¿½Â¡ï¿½Â¿Â½ï¿½Â¿Â½"Oops, sorry�¿½�¿½�¿½�¿½�¿½ï¿
���������€š�š
�š�š�š¬�������ï¿
½ï¿½â€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½ï¿½Â¡ï¿½Â¿Â½ï¿½
ï
¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½â€šï¿½Å¡ï¿½Å¡ï¿½
¡ï¿½ï¿½Â¡ï¿½Â¿Â½ï¿½Â¿Â½. When you trade again he will offer a steel two hander or a mith two hander instead and bomb, you just got a mith 2 hander for 25k. This is usually done in notes because an iron 2H and a rune 2H in notes look very close, so watch for this. As I said before, always check the final trade window! If you do this you normally will not get caught by some of these scams.

Common paypal scams

Probably the most common scam used today is that of a chargeback on paypal. You may be wondering what a chargeback is so in simple terms it is a reverse transaction. Anyone who pays through a credit card for an item on ebay or paypal can reverse that transaction just by speaking to their credit card company. This is even more of a problem in runescape as the items are not tangible and you cannot obtain a UPS shipping tracker number or a proof of posting from the post-office. There is also no way of knowing if your seller had paid you from their bank account, their paypal balance or their credit card. Its a HUGE problem in todays market but there is some hope.

There is the filing a claim + cancel method but this is very risky and will get your account eventually suspended. The best method is to get your buyer to send you an email saying something that confirms he/she has received the gold coins. After speaking to paypal on the phone they confirmed to a friend of mine that this would be sufficient evidence, equivelent to a postage tracking number, that an online item has been delivered.

Common non-paypal scams:

At the time of writing, the only other non-paypal scam i can think of right now is that of Western Union. I'm not normally this judgemental but this company sucks! They offer you zero protection if something goes wrong. When i see users selling or offering to purchase through Western Union i immediatley stay clear. You only have to search google.com to find out just how many horror stories there are about this company! Its not impossible to buy and sell successfully through this payment method but the chances of getting scammed are staggering. Stay clear.

Conclusion - CECS - Sex is the key:

Well not quite sex, but CECS as i like to spell it.

C - Conscience - "The awareness of a moral or ethical aspect to one's conduct together with the urge to prefer right over wrong: Let your conscience be your guide." The voice in the back of your head or the feeling in the bottom of your stomach. Let that be the biggest influence in your decision to go ahead with a trade or not.

E - Experience - "Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience." As hard as it is to accept being scammed, it is actually a great lesson. If you take away the things you learn from a bad experience with a seller, it will help you in the future without doubt.

C+S - Common Sense - "Sound judgment not based on specialized knowledge; native good judgment." Always take a step back a look at the bigger picture before buying that million or trading that account. Balance up the positive and negative vibes you receive from the seller/buyer and never go ahead if your not 100%.

And thats all the advice i have to offer. Its better to be safe than sorry! Happy trading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This section is thanks to
JB Lee

When selling an account, it is a good idea to take a screenshot of the stats so that the potential buyers get a better idea of the account, and also to better prove that you own it. Here is a step by step list of instructions on how to take a screenshot, host it, and post it:

1) Log on to your runescape account and click the stats tab.
2) Press the "Prnt Scrn" button in the upper right of the keyboard. (If you are on a laptop, you might need to hold the "fn" key and the "Prnt Scrn" key at the same time)
3) Open MS Paint (usually comes on every computer, but if you dont have it, click HERE to get the next best thing for free)
4) Go to edit > paste in MS paint, your screenshot should appear.
5) Edit the picture to block out some stats and the name of the account to protect its identity.
6) Go to File > Save, i would save it as a .jpg
7) Go to http://www.imageshack.us (Alternative image hosting sites would work just as well)
8) Click browse, and find the .jpg file you just saved. LEAVE ALL OTHER FIELDS BLANK AND UNCHECKED
9) Wait for your image to upload, and let it redirect you to the following page.
10) Scroll to the VERY last provided code, it should be a simple url
11) Post that code in your post, you may optionally use the BBCode.
[img]CODE GOES HERE[/img]
This section is also thanks to
JB Lee

So, you got scammed? Now what...

It will most likely be impossible to get you your money/account/item (whatever) back...this is a sad fact... However, it might be possible to get this scammer banned! In order to make this happen, you will need evidence. This is why you should:

ALWAYS SAVE YOUR MSN MESSAGE HISTORY

MSN Messenger comes with a feature that will record all conversations that you ever have, and store them in a folderon your computer. To enable this feature, follow these steps:

In the contact list of Windows Messenger, go to: Tools > Options, and then click the "Messages" tab on the left. Towards the bottom, check the box that says "Always keep a history of my Conversations". The default saving folder is the "My Recieved Files folder, which can be access by going to My Documents > My Received Files > *Your MSN Email*

Now whenever you need proof, you have it. You can take a screenshot of the message history by using the method i described above, and then post it in the "Trader Feedback" Section of TTG.

Copyrighted!!!

#2 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 06:36 PM

I decided to open this just incase people have any questions. Feel free to contact me if you do!

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: Pureblood@rs2
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#3 FagexFun.

FagexFun.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

where ur hardly on..

Transactions:

Sold Ms office 2007 Serial To **Pures**Rule** - Successful Ty!

Sold Pbp , Member Pin To Rsaddict For 2m - Madhatter MM'ed - Successful - Thanks To Both Of You

Bought 12M from dontpanic0 - Absoulutly Bruilliant went smooth as hell - JBlee MM'ed 8m Of it rest was Me First Thanks!

Posted Image

Bought 3.4M From Guer, Used Paypal-Verified User- Successful -Thanks!

Gave Ae M 500k for $1.50 Paypal - Teh Only One Mmed
- Successful - Ty Guys!

Buy My Millions Making Guide only $3 or 1.50 GBP!

Posted Image
Message me Now If you want 1!

Posted ImageMM'ing For Free!Posted Image

People who Vouch for me:

dontpanic0 (He is the coolest guy you will meet)

Scammers

f41th n h0pe

#4 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

No i am on quite often now

mm.com

Posted Image

#5 -L-

-L-

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:56 AM

On DarK Pures How to get trusted list, talk to some officals, Hows that gonna help???
scammer

#6 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:34 PM

Ok talking to officials will let them become more familiar with you. The more familiar you are with them the more likely they are going to trust you. If the officials trust you then pretty much everyone should

mm.com

Posted Image

#7 Dark Pure

Dark Pure

Banned for swearing

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:47 PM

Yes, Chatting with the officials is very important in gaining trust.

Posted Image

<a href="http://imageshack.us/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Posted Image
</a>
Posted Image

Posted Image

..:::Fame:::...
Admin Of Scammers Relief Association
Moderator Of Jawsin Forums
Anti-Scammer on BanJagex
--------------------------------------------------------------
Firecaping/Mming/Item Transfering

I am Firecaping Depending on Your stats and level of difficulty.
I am also mming/transfering for free.Please Do Not invite me into the conversation if you do not want me to MM.
I Will make sure that i do the best possible job for you while mming.

Transactions
1. Bought lvl 78 Main No MM - Successful
2. Bought lvl 86 for a 76 From Ssj4 No MM - Scammer Later Recovered
3. Sold Juggalo66 a Pure for 1M No MM He went first - Successful
4. Bought a lvl 76 from Spacedude4 - Successful

5. Bought a 102 Main from Watdafoc for 6 M He went first - Scammer Recovered in a few mins
6. Sold a lvl 100 account to Jeremiah - Successful
7. Swapped Accounts With *Blak* - Successful
8. Bought a Sms Pin From Sammy for 700k - Successful
9. Gtech Transfered 2 Mil In stuff for me - Successful
10. Trained Satans Spawns Pure for 1.4 M - Successful
11.Worldlif_e Tranfered 200k For Me - Successful
12. Darkimage4 Made me a free sig - Successfu
13. Jason made me a free sig - Successful (Awsome Guy)
14. Trained KokomoKids Main For free - Successful
15. Jason Trained My account for free - Successful
16. Trained Mikesters Pure from 1-40 Defence for 80k - Successful
17. Trained Worldlif_e's Pure Wc from 20-50 wc for 88k - Successful
18. Bought a Sig From matthew2007 for 80k - Successful (Nice person)
19. Stop_Reading_My_name Transfered about 4m For me - Successful (tipped him 500k)
20. Everlasting Death Trained my Pure - Successful
Total Ammount Scammed : 6M and 1 Account
My MM's/Transfers
1. Transfered 5m For Juggalo66 - Successful
2. Transfered 200k and Items For Spoofs - Successful
3. Mmed 100k and a account for wasn't me and Spoofs - Successful
4. Mmed a pbp pin for Mattinator and Froogles - Successful (246k tip)
5. MMed 2m For spacedude4 - Successful

6. Mmed 2 110's For ft41 and Teh Insanity - Unsuccessful ft41 recovered
7. Mmed 1m and items for jason and Dan the Mann - Successful (Jason pwns)
8. Mmed 2 accounts for ipkwhips(1_1337_k) and Kamaotchi - Successful
9. Mmed a 106 for Jonx12 and Magikal - Successful

10. Mmed 3m and a lvl 87 for lyf3 - Unsuccessful She recovered
11. Mmed a lvl 88 and a pure for Creamsoda789 and Hotarchery22 - Hotarchery Recovered
12. Transfered 13m For Jeremiah - Successful (100k Tip)
13. Mmed 4 accounts for XxxsinxxX and Jeremiah - Successful
14. Transfered 1.1m For kokomokids - successful

15. MMed 10m and a pure for ipkwhip(1_1337_k) and Jeremiah - Jeremiah Scammed
16. Transfered about 11M for Ipkwhips(1_1337_k) - Successful
17. Transfered 2Mill in stuff for azza123123 - successful
18. Mmed a lvl 79 and 1m for El Calvino - Succesul (20k tip)
19. Mmed 700k and a lureing bot for major clucker and azn_eat_rice - Successful
20. Mmed a barrows pure and 4m for pwnpzor and 4m3ric4n 4rmy - successful
21. Transfered 10.5 M for Jsmithin - successful
22. Mmed a rune pure for 2m for bite_me(rs2mm) and !azza! - Successful
23. Mmed a rune pure for !azza! and i34tscam3r5 - successful (220k tip)
24. Mmed $140 and a account for p0p wars - Scammed the other guy scammed
25. Mmed 20M and $60 For doddle155 - Successful (Good Real Life Friend)
26. MMed 10m and $60 For Jason and Jonx12 - Successful
27. MMed 7m And a lvl 100 for Rs Owner 1 and Darksayler - Successful
28. MMed a santa and $100 USD For Ball1n92 - Successfull (100k Tip)
29. Mmed a Main Account and 2m For !azza! - Successful (Tipped a Black Chainmail
30. Transfered Full Rune, Full Guthans and 2m For BaLL1n92 - Successful
31. Mmed A Pin and 1m for powpowmerked and lahevend - Successful
32. Mmed another pin for 1m for powpowmerked and lahevend - Successful
Total Ammount Mmed/X-fered: 150.5M and 19 accounts and $220

#8 Kmuk123

Kmuk123

Forum Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:39 PM

Pureblood just wanted to say gratz for getting this site into shape and inforcing banning not many scammers left

Msn:[email protected]

-----------------------------------------

!!I have 33 Transactions!!

Total ammount of mils sold:67mil

Total Ammount MMed: 20.6mil

People Who Vouch Me

Reazee

Alex5940

Legit Buyer

Moe C

Who cares

Wee I Can Fly!

Blizcrew14

Rofl Pls

Zack The Man

Madhatter
Kirk Hammett

--------------------------------------------

Trusted list

Shamrock

Reazee

blizcrew14

Alex5940

kirk hammett

---------------------------------------

Scammers list(never tust these people)

Callum aka fagexfun

emon3y

Posted Image

#9 Moe C

Moe C

Forum Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

lol that the longest post i ever seen on ttg
I'm a scammer right? Ban me

OK

#10 Krogan

Krogan

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:20 AM

ya that first part peeps should especially listen to since scott got banned yesterday. . .
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Posted Image

"What are you in for?
"I killed a guy, how about you?"
"Oh I was convicted of Real World Trading"

#11 silent kill

silent kill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:21 AM

lots of people have been banned recently but this was not made clear. I dunno...

Posted Image

AKA DeathMatch

HALL OF FAME

Jr. Admin of RsOnlineMarket.
Mod of RunePortal. (closed)

~~~~~~~~
Transactions
~~~~~~~~
1.Brought zerker pure off Ahmed - I went first-He recovered
2.Sold a starter pure to Beer Bears - I went first- Sucessful
3.Brought 10mil off Smithyyyy - I went first - Unsuccessful
4. Buying sig off BloodSplatter - He went first - Sucessful
5. Buying email sig off BloodSplatter - Sucessful
6. Sold skiller to M4g3 T4nk - He went first - SUPER SMOOTH
7.Training account for M4g3 T4nk - Didn't need training any more.
8. Sold a PBP pin to Smithy Bpr - Sucessful
9. Sold PBP pin to Xcooldudex - Sucessful
10. Sold Str pure with 79 str to Smithy Bpr - Sucessful
11. Brought a lvl 78 Range pure off Prowsey110 - Sucessful
12. Sold Name to Mr Mean - Sucessful
13. Sold acc with 60 range 60 mage 1 def to Beer Bears - Sucessful
14. Sold a range pure for 600k to Pilldom - Sucessful
15. Sold a range pure for 800k to Pilldom - Sucessful

16. Bought a level 84 main from Prowsey110 - Sucessful

17. Bought a 9 spaced name off Swalez07 - Sucessful

18. Bought a level 77 range pure off Swalez07 - Magically Locked Itself!

19. Sold level 83 zerker kaka (banned) - Unsucessful

~~~~~
Freebies
~~~~~
1.Got a account trained by Justin
2.Got free sig from Werefaw1
3. Got free mage pure from Gamble
4. Got free sig from Gamble
5. Got free sig off BloodSplatter (5 sigs. He was bored lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Who vouches me
~~~~~~~~~~
Smithy Bpr
Beer Bears
Gamble (ADMIN)
BloodSplatter
M4g3 T4nk
Prowsley110
Mr Mean (EX MOD)
Pilldom
Myhonnes
Debacle

Good Fight

Swalez07

Prowsey110
KENNY THE LEETEST ADMIN!

~~~~~~~~~
Who I Vouch
~~~~~~~~~
Smithy Bpr
Beer Bears
Gamble (ADMIN)
M4g3 T4nk
BloodSplatter
Prowsley110
Mr Mean (EX MOD)
Pilldom
Debacle

Swalez07
KENNY

~~~
MMs
~~~
MMed a Dds pure trade for Beer Bears
Transferred 1mil + 500k items for Beer Bears
Transferred 350k for BloodSplatter
MMed a Minor trade for BloodSplatter

Transferred 4mil for DeathFight

MMed 4 accs for Prowsey110 and DeathFight

TRANSACTIONS MAY BE FROM DIFFERENT FORUM

#12 MadHatter

MadHatter

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

pureblood, you should enforce this very seriously, i think you should remove posting rights for 2 or 3 days if they break these rules...
msn: [email protected]
MM'd: 932m & $321.00 and 17 accounts

gad damn u....i made a thread already IN THE RIGHT FORUM!!!!

why does every1 always do this...even if he is dead he would want us to put things in the right forum [To Allanon's "dead" self]

BEST topic ever made on TTG right here
http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry295295

Posted Image

#13 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

yeah i will suspend that one huy who just posted windows vista

mm.com

Posted Image

#14 Jollyman

Jollyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

Advanced - File + cancel claim method:

This method is a action performed by the seller using paypal and its stop the buyer from disputing a scam or fraudulent activity to the paypal authorities. Sounds great yeh? However it doesn't come without risks. These will be explained later.

The method itself is simple. When you first log onto paypal.com, on the top right hand corner click on Resolution Center. Then click to "File a Claim" then underneath the Buyer Protection heading, click "File a Claim" again. You will then be asked some simple questions about why you are disputing that certain transaction. It's best to make something up that looks reasonably sensible. Then once done submit your claim, however we are not finished yet. You then need to go back to the Resolution Center and click on the cancel button beside your claim. Now you are done!

Using this method will stop a buyer from being able to obtain his/her money back and is a great way to stop sellers getting scammed. However its always a great way for buyers to get scammed because you can only ever submit one claim per payment to somebody. And the method itself is highly risky. Paypal scans its logs every day and if it sees multiple buyers filing claims against you then it will suspend your paypal account!

A friend on mine has spoken to paypal on the phone and an alternative method for sellers is to get the buyer to e-mail you confirming the delivery. Just a short e-mail saying thank-you "your-name" for the delivery of "x" runescape gold coins, thanks! For paypal officials, this is deemed as enough evidence that the online trade was actually made and you, as a seller, would have evidence and a leg to stand on if anything did go pear shaped.

You are aware this is abuse of the paypal EULA and you can be fined and taken to court over reporting false claims and canceling them correct ?

Also I don't know if anyone is aware but if you are using E-Gold ... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! FBI is looking into E-Gold for money laundering so They will prolly get shut down soon and you will lose all the money you have invested into them. They made a HUGE story on msn front webpage news like a week ago.

As far as paypal goes. If your not 18 Don't do it. I never stated before why Littlefly left TTG but it was because he was caught using paypal and opening fradulent accounts under the age of 18 then using them to file claims and cancel them while transfering money. It wasn't so funny when he got caught. They talked to his parents and he had to go to court. If you don't believe it then ask him yourself next time you see him. Thats why he quit using the pc pretty much all together.

Anyone looking to buy gold I might be getting back into the business I am not too sure yet but if I do get back in I will be looking for a few helping hands but I will get to that later if I get back into it. I thought I would just stop in and say hello to everyone :).
The only thing I Vouch for is This:
Posted Image
100% proven to work I have used it myself. Get your FREEEE runescape memberships EASY!

Anyone signing up using my referral link please let me know. If you earn me points I will grant you rsgp.

Posted Image
Transactions
Traded (Strpurehmm) 15m for a steam account. All went Well.

Confirmed Scammers by Me:
jayozhoooo
Rs2Pleasents

If they are on my list they are a scammer and will not be removed. Once you go on you don't come off. My list is ones confirmed by me that actually were scammers. Weather or not the mods ban them is nothing I can do about so ALWAYS check my signature for scammers. If their name is on my list do not trust them!

Total amount of money I have sold just on these forums = 1,200,000,000 gp
Total amount I have had scammed from me on these forums = 500,000,000 gp
Total amount I have sold to third party gold farming companies = 10,000,000,000 gp

If you would like to vouch for me please let me know and I will add it to my signature. This does not mean I will vouch for you. It simply means you liked doing business with me or you trust me.

All my transactions were over 6 months old so they have been gotten rid of. I will start new.

#15 alex5940

alex5940

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:20 PM

^^ thats why you trade with good ppl that you know wont be gay and do charge back, and i also heard if if you dispute and cancel they cant still get there money back if they call there credit card company directly and ask them to take it off ... dont know if its tru but that is what i heard
Posted Image
LVL 45 Colonel in halo 3 beta

Posted Image
jessica alba = SO HOTT^^

Paypal verified user

sold 20m to kirk hammett(recomended) for 90$ used zack_the_man as mm----success
sold 7m to j0sh4tran(recomended) for 35$ used zack_the_man as mm----success
sold 5m to kirk hammett for 20$ no mm i went first ----success
sold 11m to ibuy/sellaccounts (he supplyed pics of dispute and cancel =) for 50$ used zack_the_Man as mm ----success
had calyah do firecape for me, for 2.2m, no mm -----success
had calyah do fire cape for my 107, for 3m ----success
littlefly1 said he owed me one for helping him with some poker sign up thing =)
had pook1212123 transfer 200k to my nub ---success(smooth and fast)
had pook1212123 transfer 745k to my nub ---success
sold 2m to pook1212123 (disputed and canceled) for 9$, rawzor mm---success
sold 2m to joemister(disputed and canceled) for 9$, pook1212123 mm----sold 1m to joemister(disputed and canceled) for $4.50, he went first ----success
sold 5m to j0sh4tran for $21.25, zack_the_man mm ----success
sold 20m to some gold site for $120, i went first----success
sold 5m to joemister(dispute and canceled agin) for 22$, pook1212123 mm----scammed (chargeback)
bought 5m from kmuk for $20, i went first----success
sold 5m to kirk hammett for $22.50, i went first----success
sold 5m to joemister for $22.50, i went first (stupid decision, will never sell anything to him ever agin hes a bitch)----scammed he charged back
sold 5m to Ryu_No1 for $20.00, i went first ----success
sold 5m to Ryu_No1 for $22.50, i went first----success
sold 10m to Ryu_No1 for $45.00, i went first----success (recomended to anyone great guy)

sold 10m agin to Ryu_No1 for $40.00, i went first----success
sold 10m once agin to Ryu_No1 for $40.00, i went first ----success( i gave him my secret gold site, thank you to zack_the_man for introducing me to this guy)
sold 10m to john([email protected]) i went first----scammed( go and kill your self)
bought 1600 microsoft points from zero zero for 2m, he went first ----success
sold 5m to cannonizm for $20, he went first ----success
sold 5m to cannonizm for 20$, he went first----success

sold 1m to Marjor Clucker $4, i went first----success
sold lvl 107 to someone forgot their name , for 50$ ----success
sold 2m to cannonizm for $8, he went first----success

transferd 500k for Major Clucker----success
sold 12m to reazee for $45, he went first----success
sold 7m to Ryu_No1 for 24.50, i went first----success

trained CiC DeathRow str from 35-38 for free----success

Total Money sold- 150m

Posted Image

total money scammed- 20m

not trusted
shot down (aka: kids range)---hacked my lvl 101 ( i have the proof, who has alot of other names that have been banned) but me and zazk_the_Man caught him in the act of scaming so i got the money and the bitch dropped my firecape and the account is now banned (23.4 black marks out of 10)

joemister50- charged back 50$ ( he suposted to be paying me back within 9-20 days well see what happens)

Posted Image

guys the reality of what you are doing , is waisting your lives on the computer for what? fictional lives? take it from me dont get to caught up in whats not reality... quit....its not worth the time and effort you put in to it ....something that isnt real...its not going to make you happy, because in reality your just a pathetic looser with no friends.....

#16 bloodogre

bloodogre

Obviously a Bot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

You are aware this is abuse of the paypal EULA and you can be fined and taken to court over reporting false claims and canceling them correct ?

Also I don't know if anyone is aware but if you are using E-Gold ... GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! FBI is looking into E-Gold for money laundering so They will prolly get shut down soon and you will lose all the money you have invested into them. They made a HUGE story on msn front webpage news like a week ago.
As far as paypal goes. If your not 18 Don't do it. I never stated before why Littlefly left TTG but it was because he was caught using paypal and opening fradulent accounts under the age of 18 then using them to file claims and cancel them while transfering money. It wasn't so funny when he got caught. They talked to his parents and he had to go to court. If you don't believe it then ask him yourself next time you see him. Thats why he quit using the pc pretty much all together.
Anyone looking to buy gold I might be getting back into the business I am not too sure yet but if I do get back in I will be looking for a few helping hands but I will get to that later if I get back into it. I thought I would just stop in and say hello to everyone :).

acturly that statement is pretty untrue my friend was being cashed by paypal for the same reason they intimadated him with letters and phonecalls it got t such a case where he wnt to the police where he was told that they have no case as under 18 ur not liable under t+c's in the EU
I AM A SUPER BIG SCAMMER

#17 Jollyman

Jollyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:58 PM

acturly that statement is pretty untrue my friend was being cashed by paypal for the same reason they intimadated him with letters and phonecalls it got t such a case where he wnt to the police where he was told that they have no case as under 18 ur not liable under t+c's in the EU

Number one It still doesn't work what alex said is true. I had a guy that first told be about it buy 100m from me for $400 and he filed and cancled and still got his money back. So one it doesn't work and number 2 Yes you can be held liable for what you do online. It's called fruad look it up. You personally aren't held liable if your under 18 your parents are which is why HE had to go to court WITH his parents and they had to pay the fine which led to them taking away his pc so I was told. So you might wanna look into that before you go telling children over the internet that its ok to try and do things against the EULA on paypal because I know for a fact 100% his parents were held liable and they did have to pay a fine and return the money they tried to keep from getting charged backed along with his paypal account being frozen with $1,000 + dollars in it that was 100% legit and had nothing to do with selling runescape gold. But they froze the funds for 6 months and he can't withdraw it or spend it. This also happened to my brother with ebay and paypal something went wrong with something he shipped and when they recalled the cash paypal froze his account for possible fraud. His funds were released once it was cleared up with paypal but its still the same difference. Your friend might have gotten off lightly with paypal but I wouldn't lead others to believe its ok to try and rip people off.........................

P.s Not trying to spam just replying :)
The only thing I Vouch for is This:
Posted Image
100% proven to work I have used it myself. Get your FREEEE runescape memberships EASY!

Anyone signing up using my referral link please let me know. If you earn me points I will grant you rsgp.

Posted Image
Transactions
Traded (Strpurehmm) 15m for a steam account. All went Well.

Confirmed Scammers by Me:
jayozhoooo
Rs2Pleasents

If they are on my list they are a scammer and will not be removed. Once you go on you don't come off. My list is ones confirmed by me that actually were scammers. Weather or not the mods ban them is nothing I can do about so ALWAYS check my signature for scammers. If their name is on my list do not trust them!

Total amount of money I have sold just on these forums = 1,200,000,000 gp
Total amount I have had scammed from me on these forums = 500,000,000 gp
Total amount I have sold to third party gold farming companies = 10,000,000,000 gp

If you would like to vouch for me please let me know and I will add it to my signature. This does not mean I will vouch for you. It simply means you liked doing business with me or you trust me.

All my transactions were over 6 months old so they have been gotten rid of. I will start new.

#18 bloodogre

bloodogre

Obviously a Bot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

well let me put it this ur parrents will not be held liable in the EU i guarantie it
I AM A SUPER BIG SCAMMER

#19 i34tsc4mm3r5

i34tsc4mm3r5

Banned for advertising porn and warez

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

shoulda read this earlier =p didnt really catch my eye cause it said new members
------------------------------------------------TRANSACTIONS-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sold:
Sold Sig to Kai Thx Bai for FREE! - Successful!
Let MobMager train my pure from 30-60 Atk and Str - Unsuccesful - Had a few mishaps he is legit tho.
Sold PBP to Pr0mo for 1M - Successful!
Sold PBP to The Chariot for 950k - Successful! (dogman MMed)
Sold PBP to StrongBullet for 1M - Successful! (~TTG Junkie~MMed)
Sold PBP to Sk8r for 1M - Successful! (Winx (not a girl) MMed)
Sold PBP to JOEYTHESECOND for 1m - Pending- I went First he gve 700k hes giving other 300k in a few days
Tryed buying an lvl 82 from pooner poo - Unsuccessful... The mother-[censored]er took my 2.15M and then said I tryed to scam... i have the pics and proof of HIM scamming on his thread LINK TO THE KIKES THREAD
Tried buying a PBP from XSV OWNAGE
- Noob took my 1.2m then said he ever had an acc called that when i had proof and pics
Bought a rune pure from !azza! darkpure mmed - Successful!
Transferred Zammy Helm for darkpure - Successful!
Borrowed 150k Cash from DINGY - Payed him Back =)
Dingy transferred 2m in items to my lvl 15 =p - Successful! Very Trusted!
Did tutorial for Pures-Rules Lvl3 - Successful!

Dude none of thte alking [censored] wworks nemore my MSN is [email protected]

W00T! 400 POSTS

Got the info for my runepure from !azza! yes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

FREE RS GOLD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got that from Allanon lol!

#20 The 3 Main Ingredients

The 3 Main Ingredients

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:26 AM

Thanks for the warn :D
Posted Image
Sold account to Mr. Postman/Wizzle/Power - Didn't go well and I recovered the account. PM if you want to know why or anything -- MadHatter MMed(great MM)

Bought a Pin from bloodgod95 -- Successful Very good seller :) RSGOD MMed Very helpful and trustworthy :D

Bought a Pin from Dan Teh Pker -- Successful...Gameboy Colour MMed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users