Question?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gemvir911

gemvir911

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:14 AM

I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right forum for dvd duplicator. I was looking for the forum and did not see it. I was wondering if anybody can tell how to power on the dvd duplicator without the mother board is there any to bypass it so i won't have to us the motherboard.

#2 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:04 AM

By DVD duplicator do you mean 2 internal DVD drives?

I'm not positive but I am pretty sure you need some sort of DVD burning software to tell the drives to duplicate. Therefor, the computer would have to be on and inside an OS at the very least, so the motherboard would definitely be needed.

However, you might try getting an external, stand-alone duplicator. They can be found at Newegg for under $150: http://www.newegg.co...82E16827196036R

#3 gemvir911

gemvir911

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:15 AM

I have a acard 2035A and the only way that i can power is on is the motherboard is hook up to it. I was told that I can bypass the motherboard and just power is on witrh just the card alone along with the burners.

#4 guestolo

guestolo

Site Donator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,247 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

I don't own one myself
But here's a quote from the product source

ARS-2035A is a standalone DVD/CD duplicate controller supporting high speed DVD/CD writers. With ACARD RISC CPU Engine, it doesn’t need connecting to a computer or require much learning. Simply through the LCD and the 4 buttons on the panel you can use the DVD/CD duplicate controller to back up data, audio or video DVD/CD quickly. The first support SATA Hard Disk Drive for image loading and recording DVD/CD quickly. It is quite fit for general offices.

Here's a direct link to a Manual for your product
Read up :)
http://dl.acard.com/...sh/2035A(E).pdf

Do you want to post your own logs from FRST?
Follow the instructions posted Click Here

#5 newbiz02

newbiz02

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

lol,

who told you that? :)

Edited by newbiz02, 15 July 2008 - 12:55 PM.

Resveratrol Ultra Owns.
And now I'm
making sick gains in weightroom.

Play Some Adictive Mini Games Free

#6 Movie Maker Master

Movie Maker Master

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:50 PM

If you want to bypass the the mother board then most likley have to use a external burner .... unless your willing to spend alot of money .. it would be cheap to use a external one .
~Movie Making Software~
Windows Movie Maker
Sony Vegas Series

Got More? Pm me ! ill Add to list!

Want to contact me?
Aim - joshthetackle
Myspace - www.myspace.com/linemenownzqb