#1 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image

REGISTER HERE

Treasure Trooper (TT) is a "Get Paid To" site. When you fill out offers or surveys, TT pays you a set dollar amount. These amounts can add up quickly. The minimum payout is $20, which is quite easy to get. There is a HUGE forum with tons of people who have proof of getting paid and for help.

You can cash out via paypal or check in the mail.

I have been registered here for a short time now and love it, I have got paid a total $45 so far. Ya the surveys and offers can get boring, but after each one you get a mini game, plus you can play a slot machine once a day, buy stuff at the trading hut, and play other games.

1st Step you need your own account with Treasure Trooper, Click here or the Sign up button to register for free. Remember to fill out the form with Valid Information.
(skip to step 2 if you have one)

2nd Step you need to create at least 2 emails to use with Treasure Trooper.

* One email dedicated to Treasure Trooper information (contact and confirmation emails).
* The other is for the offers you will fill out for cash (this keeps everything separate and organized)

I highly recommend Gmail because you can add periods to your email address but the mail is still directed to your original email address. This makes most Offers and surveys think it is a different address. This is because some sites you do more than 1 survey for, and they think you are spamming their site so they wont pay you, so this makes them think that different emails are being used.

Here is an example:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The List of address combinations above would actually be directed to original email treasuretrooper123Email Removed. The Gmail system is the only one which does this though. You can sign up for Gmail by clicking Here... But you can use any email program of your choosing.

3rd Step is to get free net voice mail account with AIM Phone. When you fill out offers on Treasure Trooper you will be asked for a phone number and by using AIMPhoneline.com you don't have to worry about telemarketers calling you all day.

You are Now Ready to go start on Treasure Trooper.
Easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
But there is some more you should know so hang on and keep reading...

THE REST OF THE INFO

Also after each survey/offer you do, delete all your cache,cookies,history etc. This helps your offers to get approved!

Also you can download Roboform so you dont have to keep repeating the same info (name/birth date/etc.) on offers you can download Roboform Here. You fill in all your info in this, and then when your on a offer you click it, and it will auto fill all the info fields with ur info.

REGISTER HERE

Posted Image

#2 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:02 PM

bump.. cuz FrozenPhantom64 is trying to copy me...

#3 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:57 PM

bump.. cuz FrozenPhantom64 is trying to copy me...

if anyone needs help.. pm me :D