• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FrozenPhantom64

FrozenPhantom64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

Hey everyone. No...I'm not an automated bot signed up to promote treasure trooper lol. I am, however, going to show my appreciation for it. Some of you think it's stupid, while others may think its a scam. Well, it's not lol. I saw someone advertising it and tried it out. I've made $30 off of it so far. You can have the money sent by check, or to a paypal account. You can use the money for Runescape, WoW, anything...its REAL money. If you would like to give it a try, just click here;
Posted Image

Lol. Like I said before...NO! I'm not an automated bot :P

Edited by FrozenPhantom64, 21 May 2008 - 07:11 PM.

Contact me via [email protected], or on aim at xtitan13579x

Traded a WoW account to pureownagekings for a lvl 94 and an ownage pure-SUCCESSFUL

Soul Banner trained my fishing level to 10 for free-SUCCESSFUL! Good guy. Trusted in my book.

Traded an ownage pure to PyroKitty for a level 98-SUCCESSFUL! I went first, good guy. Trusted in my book.

Traded my level 98 to Fat Santa54 for a level 70 druid-SUCCESSFUL! I went first, awesome guy. Trusted in my book.

Click here to make FREE money! Just complete advertisements at no cost to you! All you need to do is bull[censored] your way through them. Once you make $20, you can have the money mailed to you, or put into paypal. use the money for RS, WoW, or whatever else you want!
Posted Image

#2 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:00 PM

neither am i...

all ur doin is tryin to steal my referrals.. i posted b4 u, u dont gotta be a **** and try stealin mine...

Posted Image

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/enrol

#3 FrozenPhantom64

FrozenPhantom64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:07 PM

neither am i...

all ur doin is tryin to steal my referrals.. i posted b4 u, u dont gotta be a **** and try stealin mine...

Posted Image

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/enrol

im not stealing them...Please show me where there is a rule saying I'm not allowed to post these, and I'll transfer all my money to you :) Besides...I cant steal what you dont have. No-one signs up for these things anyway.

Traded a WoW account to pureownagekings for a lvl 94 and an ownage pure-SUCCESSFUL

Soul Banner trained my fishing level to 10 for free-SUCCESSFUL! Good guy. Trusted in my book.

Traded an ownage pure to PyroKitty for a level 98-SUCCESSFUL! I went first, good guy. Trusted in my book.

Traded my level 98 to Fat Santa54 for a level 70 druid-SUCCESSFUL! I went first, awesome guy. Trusted in my book.

Click here to make FREE money! Just complete advertisements at no cost to you! All you need to do is bull[censored] your way through them. Once you make $20, you can have the money mailed to you, or put into paypal. use the money for RS, WoW, or whatever else you want!
Posted Image

#4 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

1. you are aloud to post these.. but ur being rude/ a **** for trying to post right after me so u can try taking my referrals...

2. You can transfer money in treasure trooper.....

3. And I have gotten 1 sign up so far :P

#5 FrozenPhantom64

FrozenPhantom64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:10 PM

lol nice. Honestly, i wasnt trying to steal your referrals. I honestly didnt even see you post about this lmao.

Posted Image

#6 Treasure Trooper

Treasure Trooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:10 PM

lol nice. Honestly, i wasnt trying to steal your referrals. I honestly didnt even see you post about this lmao.

Oh well sorry if you honestly didnt post to try takin my referrals.

It just seemed like that to me cuz i just posted then u posted :P

anyways hope u get some refferals :)

1. you are aloud to post these.. but ur being rude/ a **** for trying to post right after me so u can try taking my referrals...

2. You can transfer money in treasure trooper.....

3. And I have gotten 1 sign up so far :P

ment to say "can't"

#7 Fat_Santa54

Fat_Santa54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:25 AM

why are you guys so sad that you have to beg for referalls to make money? cant you get job? or a life?

#8 FrozenPhantom64

FrozenPhantom64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

Why are you so sad that you have to be an asshole? It's not "begging" for referrals. I DO have a job I use any money earned from that site and put it to paypal to buy junk. I aint wasting money i earned on paypal. And how does that mean we dont have lives? Think before you speak next time. I wouldnt want to make you seem like a retard.

Posted Image