• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ocean5

ocean5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

Ok guys i just found a 100% full proof way to play WoW for free. This may get a bit long but bear with me if you want to play WoW free.
First follow this link
http://bux.to/?r=ocean4
If you cant see it just copy and past it into your web browser.
Now that your on the site click register at the top right corner.
Fill out the info.
When you reach the section that says AlertPay put in your e-mail then click on the link (opens a new window) register on that site too.
After you register on AlertPay go back to the first site and finish registering there. When you reach the section that say refferer type in ocean4. It should already be there but if it isnt just type in ocean4 in the refferer slot because the more people that type in ocean4 in the refferer slot the more money we can all get!

Now that your succefully registerd time to make some fast safe money. You should see an option at the top of the page that says Surf Ads, click on it. Now you have to click on all the available ads and view them for 30 seconds each. There should be a timer at the top left corner. You get 1 cent for veiwing it for 30 seconds. I know that doesnt seem like much but if a lot of people do this we can play WoW free in less then 2 weeks! If anyone who put ocean4 in the refferer slot makes any amount of money we ALL make the same amount too! so if we all veiw about 10 ads a day for 30 seconds we WILL play WoW free FAST. Be sure to tell everyone you know about this because the more people who do this the faster we can play WoW free!
Oh, and your AlertPay account will get all the money you make from veiwing the ads.

Follow this method and tell everyone you know to become members fast!!!!

(be sure to type in ocean4 in the refferer slot when you registering if it isnt already there or we wont be able to play WoW free for a loooooong time)

#2 ocean5

ocean5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

P.S you might have to click the X on the bar on the left.

#3 ocean5

ocean5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:56 PM

:rolleyes: ...bump

#4 ocean5

ocean5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

BuMp

#5 niteshadowxforlife

niteshadowxforlife

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

dude this is a really bad way. I got 14 dollars in one week on rewards1.com, and actually got my prize (grand theft auto san andreas).
Posted Image

Transactions:
-Bought lvl 111(now 112) from the trucka for 15m rsgp(very cheap)-success. November 2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
Rewards1 & prizerebel are the only legimate sites proven by millions. It currently has about 500k users. You can use this site to get points, which you can use to buy anything, from visa gift cards,which you can use to pay for rs membership., to ebay, and amazon gift cards. Check out the forum on rewards1 for guides on completing the free surveys. I actually got a prize from this!