FREE JASON

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 No Jonny BAD!

No Jonny BAD!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

People like you make people like him sad, and angry.

Jason is not only a friend to me, not im not a friend to him.

And that means alot to me and nothing to him. So i Ask you Board of this so called "Forums", how can you have forums with out a JBlee?

The ANSWER FOLKS IS IMPROBABLE !

The next time someone is flaming, who's going to be there? Not JASON so you tell me

NO JASON OR YES JASON

thank you for your time.

#2 Allanon

Allanon

Forum Addict

• Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:10 PM

Uh... What? Jonny, I know you stolded dem and all... but... next time you make a post, make it make sense... Now I know why you stayed on vent all this time and didn't come on the forums -.-

Posted Image

Well... That happened

#3 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

So...many...grammatical...errors...

I don't want mod back, honestly, if people would rather have a site where forum sections don't matter, spam/flame/trolling is everywhere and uncontrolled, and the only moderators do little to nothing to stop it, that's fine by me. I'm sick of getting yelled at and brutally personally flamed for doing what a mod should do. I just want to know why I was de-modded. I more than proved I was a good mod every day, I did hundreds and hundreds of mod actions, never abused my powers, and did nothing but clean up the site 24/7. Then out of nowhere, de-modded. No reason, nothing. I send a PM to try and get answers, see through his profile that Josetann was reading his PM's two different times, no response. I have already said I'm leaving the site, I just want to know why you would de-mod the person who does 90% of the mod actions in the frag fest section. I just feel like I have been rudely punished without trial for a crime I haven't even been accused of.

The only two possible reason's I can come up with are that you don't like my standings on Net Neutrality, as I was de-modded shortly after posting my topic in Idle Chat, or I am being punished for suspending Reazee and Kirk Hammet, as I was de-modded shortly after doing that. However, I doubt you would have left my topic open and my signature the same if it was the first one. leaving me to believe it's due to me suspending those two members. They both made personally insulting claims to me regarding how little my life is worth, my supposed weight, and my lifestyle choices. They deserved to be suspended just as much as the dozens of other people I have suspended for intense flaming. Honestly, the one hour suspensions they got seemed mild... Now if you don't want the staff to suspend people for making racist, sexist, or other personally insulting remarks towards other members, then I really don't think this is the place for me. I would have at least liked a PM telling what I was doing wrong before such drastic measures were taken.

Edited by JB Lee, 26 June 2008 - 09:45 PM.

#4 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

Ok, so after some time of investigating I have discovered this was caused because Reazee claims I deleted a post of his from this topic. That is false. I know this for a fact because I never delete posts unless it was an accidental double post of the same content. I always edit the post to say "<edited by JB Lee>" so that I can look back later and see who did something wrong. I am positive that if you check the logs, you will see that I did not delete a post from that topic. I just want to set the record straight.

I told Kirk Hammet he was abused as a child by a romanian nanny named Ursela, an obvious joke. I told Reazee he was acting like an idiot because he was refusing to contact an admin to have his named changed back even though I asked him countless times and it was doing nothing but causing trouble. Apparently they feel that these "flames" were great enough for them to come back at me on a brutal personal level. Of course I suspended them, and I would have done the same to any member regardless of who they are and who they said it to. One hour is nothing.

I am truly insulted that I am being treated and punished as if I have done something wrong.

Edited by JB Lee, 26 June 2008 - 11:19 PM.

#5 Allanon

Allanon

Forum Addict

• Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:22 PM

It's true, nothing was deleted, you can check the move-me section to see...

If that is what this was all about then he probably shouldn't have been demodded...

If this is the reason:

Didn't you say you were leaving? The doors over there, the hall is padded and there's a lot of pillows and foam ducks so you should be OK trying to make it all the way without falling over due to your insanely large head filled with idiotic thoughts, broken dreams, and tears formed due to physical and mental abuse by your Romanian nanny, Ursela.

That really isn't a flame just weird...

He did say this:

Want to push it? You should have never been an elite either and you know it. Your poll was even more controversial than yded's. If you remember, you LOST your poll, but because cursed told Aragost to edit his vote on msn and didn't post it, you won.

That wasn't flame, just pointing out a fact...

Even so I fail to see any blatant abusing of powers... If there is a reason besides that he got demodded, then I am sure that everybody would like to know... I was just going to post the move me thing, but the more I thought about it the more I didn't see a great reason for him being demodded.

Posted Image

Well... That happened

#6 Depressed lover

Depressed lover

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:59 AM

Yes there was no power abuse there... NOW! if he had went and deleted all the post in a section.... WHICH HE DIDN'T that would be abusive power agreedd? and may i ask for a reason to be publicly placed why JB LEE was demodded?
I will be as I've always been, a shadow in the light.
People asked me my transactions so here you are.....

Tranactions Total: 14+
Scammed Transactions: 4+
Frees: 4+
Given Free's: 1+

X-fers: 3+(would have been 1 but ahrim was trying to scam and i wont have that)
MM's: 2+ (Both times i was going to mm, trade was canceled)

Account Trades: 6+
Scammed account trades: 1+

Pin Trades: 3+
Scammed pin trades: 1+
Lost Plate Trades: 1 (he said even though HE lost plate, it was fine)

Training: 5+
training scams: 1+

Torso: 1+ (had someone torso)
Scammed Torso:1+

vouches: 10+
vouches back: 5+

Helped get 3+ scammers in trouble or banned
-----------------------------------------------------
GOALS
*50 Posts*
*100 Posts*
*250 Posts*
*400 Posts*
*500 Posts*
*600 Posts*
*700 Posts*

*750 Posts*
*1000 Posts*
*ELITE ANTI-SCAMMERS*

*1 Vouch*
*5 Vouch*
*10 Vouch*

*25 Vouch*
*50 Vouch*
Posted Image

Scamming started with 1 person wanting to make a profit, what happened was, he stole this little boys account. That little boy worked night and day, and loved his account dearly, but then when he woke up at 3:00 am to go play the account, he realized the password was changed! So he cried and the scammer just made a big profit

Most people say this is a bad thing, i am not saying that, if you're that addicted to runescape to wake up super early and play into the deep night, you should either quit, or get scammed, so you can quit! If your not addicted and play accasional, and get scammed, thats tough shi
t for you!

Posted Image

#7 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:52 AM

As I said, I don't want mod back unless I am actually wanted here, which I don't think I ever was. All I want right now is for my name to be cleared. I didn't spend 2 years of my life coming to this site every day, working my way up, proving myself over and over again, and doing what needed to be done just so I could be torn down and spit on by numerous users without any reason whatsoever.

I know I did nothing wrong, but that isn't enough. Every member now thinks I did something horribly wrong.

Edited by JB Lee, 27 June 2008 - 11:52 AM.

#8 Depressed lover

Depressed lover

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

JB LEE! YOU FORGOT ME! The only one that is not a Jack-ass on crack at this site..... Innocent until proven guilty which can't be done lol FOr you did nothing. If you wish to leave i will not stop you, but encourage you to go get rich and put your skillz to use in the REAL WORLD

GOALS
*50 Posts*
*100 Posts*
*250 Posts*
*400 Posts*
*500 Posts*
*600 Posts*
*700 Posts*

*750 Posts*
*1000 Posts*
*ELITE ANTI-SCAMMERS*

*1 Vouch*
*5 Vouch*
*10 Vouch*

*25 Vouch*
*50 Vouch*
Posted Image

Scamming started with 1 person wanting to make a profit, what happened was, he stole this little boys account. That little boy worked night and day, and loved his account dearly, but then when he woke up at 3:00 am to go play the account, he realized the password was changed! So he cried and the scammer just made a big profit

Most people say this is a bad thing, i am not saying that, if you're that addicted to runescape to wake up super early and play into the deep night, you should either quit, or get scammed, so you can quit! If your not addicted and play accasional, and get scammed, thats tough shi
t for you!

Posted Image

#9 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

JB LEE! YOU FORGOT ME! The only one that is not a Jack-ass on crack at this site..... Innocent until proven guilty which can't be done lol FOr you did nothing. If you wish to leave i will not stop you, but encourage you to go get rich and put your skillz to use in the REAL WORLD

You're still being watched and pureblood will soon be contacted.

[/offtopic]
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#10 Small Shoe Magoo

Small Shoe Magoo

2X less awesome than Allanon

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:13 AM

Hey Paco. It seems your a

Jack-ass on crack

now.

And Reowned.. who are you? Every comment I have seen you make have been composed of a bunch of insults and stupid remarks.

#11 Depressed lover

Depressed lover

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

Hey Paco. It seems your a now.

And Reowned.. who are you? Every comment I have seen you make have been composed of a bunch of insults and stupid remarks.

i gues that could be me lol

GOALS
*50 Posts*
*100 Posts*
*250 Posts*
*400 Posts*
*500 Posts*
*600 Posts*
*700 Posts*

*750 Posts*
*1000 Posts*
*ELITE ANTI-SCAMMERS*

*1 Vouch*
*5 Vouch*
*10 Vouch*

*25 Vouch*
*50 Vouch*
Posted Image

t for you!

Posted Image

#12 No Jonny BAD!

No Jonny BAD!

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

I PLEAD THE 5th !