218 replies to this topic

#41 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

She's right. Now for everyone whining Cuz they're on that list. Please notice that I said Proven OR ACCUSED! It doesn't mean you're all scammer's. And Hillary, sorry but you shouln't make fun of black people. They could snap you like a toothpick if they heard that..

Wow... that post is the most racist statement made on here...

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#42 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

evr1 plz dont cuss and b mean 2 each other cuz god wouldnt do it and he most deffinatly wouldnt want us 2 do it

he died on the cross 4 us 2 4give us from r sins lik th 1's we r all commiting on her on this website right now but the good thing is tht the bible says god will always 4give and rejioce w u and he loves u no matter wat collor u r and thts the beautifull thing about god he loves us all the same and he wouldnt want us doing this

so plz stop and ask 4 forgiveness he will 4give!!!!

ily god!!

Does that mean god loves Hitler?

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

#43 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Why don't you call her the nicest person you've ever met before I come to your bedroom window and beat the [censored] outa you? There now you got me pissed, happy?

#44 Guest_paintballer121_*

Guest_paintballer121_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:09 PM

Why don't you call her the nicest person you've ever met before I come to your bedroom window and beat the [censored] outa you? There now you got me pissed, happy?

and yes god loved hiltler just as much as he did any1 eles but he was unhaapy w the chioces tht he made

and thts another thing thts so amazing!! about got he nos wat ur ganna do 1million years b4 ur ganna do and but instead he lets u make thew choice just bcuz he loves u tht much!
god is an amazing person and i cant wait 2 meet him 1 day all i gota say is live ur life 4 him or u might end up and hell and its eternal !! so plz change ur life and live 4 him and do wats right if ur going in the wrong direction

#45 Depressed lover

Depressed lover

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:12 PM

and yes god loved hiltler just as much as he did any1 eles but he was unhaapy w the chioces tht he made

and thts another thing thts so amazing!! about got he nos wat ur ganna do 1million years b4 ur ganna do and but instead he lets u make thew choice just bcuz he loves u tht much!
god is an amazing person and i cant wait 2 meet him 1 day all i gota say is live ur life 4 him or u might end up and hell and its eternal !! so plz change ur life and live 4 him and do wats right if ur going in the wrong direction

i'll see u up there :) god bless yer lol
I will be as I've always been, a shadow in the light.
People asked me my transactions so here you are.....

Tranactions Total: 14+
Scammed Transactions: 4+
Frees: 4+
Given Free's: 1+

X-fers: 3+(would have been 1 but ahrim was trying to scam and i wont have that)
MM's: 2+ (Both times i was going to mm, trade was canceled)

Account Trades: 6+
Scammed account trades: 1+

Pin Trades: 3+
Scammed pin trades: 1+
Lost Plate Trades: 1 (he said even though HE lost plate, it was fine)

Training: 5+
training scams: 1+

Torso: 1+ (had someone torso)
Scammed Torso:1+

vouches: 10+
vouches back: 5+

Helped get 3+ scammers in trouble or banned
-----------------------------------------------------
GOALS
*50 Posts*
*100 Posts*
*250 Posts*
*400 Posts*
*500 Posts*
*600 Posts*
*700 Posts*

*750 Posts*
*1000 Posts*
*ELITE ANTI-SCAMMERS*

*1 Vouch*
*5 Vouch*
*10 Vouch*

*25 Vouch*
*50 Vouch*
-----------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

Scamming started with 1 person wanting to make a profit, what happened was, he stole this little boys account. That little boy worked night and day, and loved his account dearly, but then when he woke up at 3:00 am to go play the account, he realized the password was changed! So he cried and the scammer just made a big profit

Most people say this is a bad thing, i am not saying that, if you're that addicted to runescape to wake up super early and play into the deep night, you should either quit, or get scammed, so you can quit! If your not addicted and play accasional, and get scammed, thats tough shi
t for you!

Posted Image

#46 Guest_paintballer121_*

Guest_paintballer121_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

i'll see u up there :) god bless yer lol

yea man straight up dude

#47 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

Ok everyone stop posting. I'm done being mad. Any more posts and I'm just gonna ignore you completely. And good news, Depressed got the 85! Next acc to be given is a nub str pure. With some work, it could be an awesome Low Lvl Bher.

#48 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:18 PM

I wasn't making fun of black people, I didn't even know you were black, I was just saying that. I'm not trying to offend anybody lolz. And why would you wanna rape guys anyways lol?

#49 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

I'm not black. I'm white. I just wanted to get you off this post. But if I had a choice between white and black, it's probly be black.

#50 Guest_paintballer121_*

Guest_paintballer121_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

I wasn't making fun of black people, I didn't even know you were black, I was just saying that. I'm not trying to offend anybody lolz. And why would you wanna rape guys anyways lol?

hey darkwatch .. hey man jw if u could hook me up w a acc bro ???

if not its kool

#51 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:23 PM

I'm not black. I'm white. I just wanted to get you off this post. But if I had a choice between white and black, it's probly be black.

Wow, you should be happy with the color god gave you. Wtf, I could say something racist but I won't...Not because I want an acc, because I could give a damn about your accounts but, I'll try to be nice to all the people that may be black or whatever, and I don't want to offend anybody..

#52 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

Wow, you should be happy with the color god gave you. Wtf, I could say something racist but I won't...Not because I want an acc, because I could give a damn about your accounts but, I'll try to be nice to all the people that may be black or whatever, and I don't want to offend anybody..

Atleast you're being honest...I guess? Btw, you're not getting any account's anyway.

#53 ahrim

ahrim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:17 PM

evr1 plz dont cuss and b mean 2 each other cuz god wouldnt do it and he most deffinatly wouldnt want us 2 do it

he died on the cross 4 us 2 4give us from r sins lik th 1's we r all commiting on her on this website right now but the good thing is tht the bible says god will always 4give and rejioce w u and he loves u no matter wat collor u r and thts the beautifull thing about god he loves us all the same and he wouldnt want us doing this

so plz stop and ask 4 forgiveness he will 4give!!!!

ily god!!

lmao? god? pfft...
transactions:
traded a lvl 79 nezzy pure to evil 1 for 3 mems pins-successful
traded 1 mems pin to i w1sh i was rich for a lvl 74 tank ranger-successful
traded lvl 74 range tank for a lvl 91 main to robot 99-successful
traded a low crater bher for a lvl 93 main to f tickle squeez- scammed!
vouch:

evil 1
i w1sh i was rich
trusted:

robot 99
evil 1

scammers:

f tickle squeez

AIM=cookiedudeman

Scamming started with one person who wanted to make a profit so he started taking people for there accounts..I cant believe scammers dont feel guilt in themselves. Taking rs gp or an account away from maybe a 10 year old kid that worked night and day on his account that he loved. Scamming happened to all of us and need to stop right now. Some scammers don't even think that they might of made a 11 year old kid cry..I hope we can all stop scamming and play with trustworthiness. If you support this, put this in your sig. Thank you!!! Make thetechguide a better place!

#54 ahrim

ahrim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:23 PM

Atleast you're being honest...I guess? Btw, you're not getting any account's anyway.

lmao you race hating ass hole.." it's probly be black."
transactions:
vouch:

evil 1
i w1sh i was rich
trusted:

robot 99
evil 1

scammers:

f tickle squeez

AIM=cookiedudeman

Scamming started with one person who wanted to make a profit so he started taking people for there accounts..I cant believe scammers dont feel guilt in themselves. Taking rs gp or an account away from maybe a 10 year old kid that worked night and day on his account that he loved. Scamming happened to all of us and need to stop right now. Some scammers don't even think that they might of made a 11 year old kid cry..I hope we can all stop scamming and play with trustworthiness. If you support this, put this in your sig. Thank you!!! Make thetechguide a better place!

#55 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

To Darkwatch: You are extremely ignorant

To Ahrim: same as darkwatch

To Paintballer: If god forgives everyone why would someone be sent to hell for eternity? Isn't that like the definition of unforgiven? You should stop letting people tell you what to believe and figure it out for yourself, otherwise your life isn't really yours.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

#56 ahrim

ahrim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:32 PM

To Paintballer: If god forgives everyone why would someone be sent to hell for eternity? Isn't that like the definition of unforgiven? You should stop letting people tell you what to believe and figure it out for yourself, otherwise your life isn't really yours.

i know im being ignorant thankyou for stating the obvious...but so is everyone else especially the god lovers over here i find them to be the most ignorant of all the ignorant ass holes on here.
transactions:
vouch:

evil 1
i w1sh i was rich
trusted:

robot 99
evil 1

scammers:

f tickle squeez

AIM=cookiedudeman

#57 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

To Reazee: I am trying not to get mad. So I'm gonna say this as nice as I can. Your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. I could care less what you think. You think I'm being ignorant? Good! Just think it, don't tell me, Obviously if I was being ignorant, I would know. How is defending black people ignorant? Maybe we should let the whole world go around calling each other [censored]'s. Please get off my topic, I'm just going to ignore you.

#58 ahrim

ahrim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:42 PM

tbh...think logically here...why the hell would he give a flying fuck if you ignored him :o
transactions:
vouch:

evil 1
i w1sh i was rich
trusted:

robot 99
evil 1

scammers:

f tickle squeez

AIM=cookiedudeman

#59 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:48 PM

To Reazee: I am trying not to get mad. So I'm gonna say this as nice as I can. Your opinion doesn't mean crap to me. I could care less what you think. You think I'm being ignorant? Good! Just think it, don't tell me, Obviously if I was being ignorant, I would know. How is defending black people ignorant? Maybe we should let the whole world go around calling each other [censored]'s. Please get off my topic, I'm just going to ignore you.

You don't have to have bad intentions to be ignorant. While trying to defend black people you said something stupid and the fact you haven't even realized it shows ignorance... I am not trying to offend you I am trying to help you realize what you are saying so next time you don't look like a jackass even though you are fighting something wrong.

I am not saying the act is wrong, it was the delivery.

By the way you shouldn't care about what color your skin is. We are all the same thing and by celebrating a certain groups individualism we keep each other divided... once we start our celebrating personal differences can we be united as people...

yeah that's right, you have just received a small lecture punks.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

#60 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

Ok you need to get off the topic. If you're not going to say anything that even matter's, you have no reason to be here. There are plenty of other people on TTG to annoy the hell out of besides me. Trust me -_-