I'm building myself a new gaming comp. and I need to know if what I have is good, or if anyone has suggestions for better stuff
I'm gonna take some parts out of my old comp like my HDD, DVD Drive, CPU Cooler, etc...I was originally going to upgrade my current comp, but then I ended up having to buy a new motherboard, and new CPU, ram and whatnot so I'm just gonna build an entire new machine with new chassis and all that...
- GIGABYTE GA-MA770-DS3 AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX All Solid Capacitor AMD Motherboard
- DIAMOND 3650PE1GOC Radeon HD 3650 1GB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ700 700W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Patent Piperock Modular Power Supply
- AMD Phenom 9950 2.6GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 140W Quad-Core Black Edition Processor
- OCZ Fatal1ty Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory (x2)
- D-Link DWA-556 IEEE 802.11n (draft) IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b PCI Express Xtreme Desktop Adapter Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
So, any suggestions?
AMD = no
Gaming = wired, not wirelesws
Graphics is meh, might want to go a bit better than that
mobo is meh, but at least you didn't get one that can fly
1066 is just factory overclocked 800 ram that will die fast (go w/800, you will NEVER use all [email protected]
even in your EXTREAM GAEMON SESSIONS)
overall you get meh/10.