No replies to this topic

#1 wtfwhores

wtfwhores

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

i have an ingame addon to powerlevel all my toons..but i cant get a new card till christmas so im doing some powerleveling till then ... only till christmas ...ill do any class on any server (preferrably not PVP) goes alot faster . i can get hunters to 70 in 7days /played time (or about 14 days real time at 12 hours a day)

wtfwhores .at . gmail dot com ... i will not level any toons you already have.... unless it is from 60-70 for bc or 70-80 for wotlk .... you make a level 1 toon and let me know its name and itll get leveled..you can check the progress at any time...i also log out every 6 hours for 20 mins...

i dont know the rules anymore because i havent used these forums since i played runescape exept a few times ..so if this isnt a leagl post let me know
my only msn is: [email protected]

if u need to email me use: [email protected]
--------------
transactions
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TTG..sold 82mil to crazmj2-scammed by a very trusted mm (trusted mills logged off with it) then tried to say he got hacked,paid back 35 mil from crazmj2 (ty crazmj2)

TTG..sold stop reading my name 2mil for 10bucks to send to jesusinacan and jesusinacan gave me 20$ gift card for having stop reading send the money to his paypal instead of mine(so jesusinacan could pay negative rs account balance (jblee mmed ) sucessful {WOW long one}

TTG..jblee gave me 2 free sigs (i tipped 300k) hes a good guy and good mm

TTG..sold 3 mil through mail for 20$ to fireman(jblee mmed) sucessful

RUNECORE..sold a lvl 102 to big sifl for 12.5mil (he didnt want mm so i went first)

RUNECORE..donated 3mil to runecore (member of the week)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(no desire to mm)

V.I.P on runecore

Posted Image