Photo
- - - - -

Hey TTG. Just posting my hatred for Eloyman.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:21 PM

I hate Eloyman.

Hmm....

What else can I say about him?

I would never trade with him.

And he should have never been elite!

If you hate Eloyman... POST HERE!

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#2 PK OWNER

PK OWNER

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

For what reasons do you hate him and would never trade with him? or think he should never have been an elite
Yes! I am the guy that started THE BIGGEST POST CHALLENGE many years ago (The only thread with over 1,000 posts). Dont ask me if I'm the guy, since you know now.

... PK OWNER i got ur back on this, as for you [Name Hidden] you can take me to court to, i have done as much fraud as PK OWNER by that i mean none

What an Elite (snake-master/The Cursed) had to say about me when I was accused of scamming in '06.

I joined in '06, and I was one of the ORIGINAL Runescaper's of TTG.

#3 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

It's because I call him gay and think he abuses his powers.

One thing you'll learn Pureblood, is that I literally take NO offense to anything said over the internet unlike you.

You are literally a loser and should quit the internet.

This isn't flame. It's advice.

Edited by eloyman, 01 January 2009 - 08:32 PM.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#4 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

and this is in the wrong section.

which is another reason why you shouldn't be a mod.

But you're just going to delete this thread anyway.

Edited by eloyman, 01 January 2009 - 08:33 PM.

JB Lee Vouches For Me!

#5 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

I'd make a topic asking for everyone who hates Pureblood to post, but it might break the forums.

#6 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

I'd make a topic asking for everyone who hates Pureblood to post, but it might break the forums.

he's exactly right..

If i did this you would suspend me and delete the thread.

JB Lee Vouches For Me!

#7 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:41 PM

It's because I call him gay and think he abuses his powers.

One thing you'll learn Pureblood, is that I literally take NO offense to anything said over the internet unlike you.

You are literally a loser and should quit the internet.

This isn't flame. It's advice.

Even if I considered this flame I wouldn't care. I started the topic you have the right to retaliate.

I am (was) here to help TTG. I was usually nice to people and tried to help people.
Then for some reason people started to not respect me anymore. People started thinking i was jerk etc.
Then normal members started to see that the elites were calling me gay. When the regular members saw that, they started to do the same thing. Then I pretty much lost all respect that I had. Sure maybe I am just a little jealous. You come here and get elite for like nothing. While I had to work my ass but still. (Ignore the last two sentences)

You are right, I do take offense to things on the internet. Especially being called gay. Sure I am NOT gay but you and every other elite calls me gay and then every one else does. It does get old. Back to the respect thing. When you guys started calling me gay people started having less and less respect for me.

Sure maybe I am Hick. Just because I am not a city slicker like most people doesn't mean that I ain't normal. I am human. I am pretty smart.(Well compared to around people were I live)

End of my rant sorry for ending abruptly.

Eloy make one... i know people hate me... i frankly don't care.

mm.com

Posted Image

#8 Sonic.

Sonic.

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:41 PM

Pure how about you use your powers to move this topic into the general disscussion so we can all talk

I am Sonic.
30+ transactions; 20+mill MM'ed, 35+ Vouchs
Includes Elites.

#9 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

How about he uses his powers to delete this topic instead of purposefully starting a flame war?

#10 Allanon

Allanon

Forum Addict

• Forum Mods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

Even if I considered this flame I wouldn't care. I started the topic you have the right to retaliate.

I am (was) here to help TTG. I was usually nice to people and tried to help people.
Then for some reason people started to not respect me anymore. People started thinking i was jerk etc.
Then normal members started to see that the elites were calling me gay. When the regular members saw that, they started to do the same thing. Then I pretty much lost all respect that I had. Sure maybe I am just a little jealous. You come here and get elite for like nothing. While I had to work my ass but still. (Ignore the last two sentences)

You are right, I do take offense to things on the internet. Especially being called gay. Sure I am NOT gay but you and every other elite calls me gay and then every one else does. It does get old. Back to the respect thing. When you guys started calling me gay people started having less and less respect for me.

Sure maybe I am Hick. Just because I am not a city slicker like most people doesn't mean that I ain't normal. I am human. I am pretty smart.(Well compared to around people were I live)

End of my rant sorry for ending abruptly.

Eloy make one... i know people hate me... i frankly don't care.

First off, we never made you work your ass.

Secondly, don't forget to floss.

Posted Image

Well... That happened

#11 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

Pureblood, the thing is..

I won't stoop to that level or creating a flame topic just against you.

Sure I give you [censored]..

But i dont mean any of it..

It's simple we make fun of you, you do something stupid, we get laughs out of it.. at the end of the day its all internet bs that NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT.

Posted Image

JB Lee Vouches For Me!

#12 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:17 AM

I take NO offense to anything said over the internet

Posted Image
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#13 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:25 AM

On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of Pureblood's campaigns. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, it can plausibly be surmised that this is a classic example of a zero-sum game. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that he refers to a variety of things using the word "physicophysiological". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, Pureblood's saying that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, while he and other pathological bludgers sometimes differ on the details and scale of their upcoming campaigns of terror they never fail to agree on the basic principle and substance. Hence, it is imperative that you understand that Pureblood's plan is to do away with intellectual honesty. Pureblood's lackeys are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes turning barbarians loose against us good citizens. Sorry for babbling so much, but Pureblood has lost what little credibility he once had.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#14 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:56 AM

On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of Pureblood's campaigns. Let me begin by citing a range of examples from the public sphere. For starters, it can plausibly be surmised that this is a classic example of a zero-sum game. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that he refers to a variety of things using the word "physicophysiological". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, Pureblood's saying that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, while he and other pathological bludgers sometimes differ on the details and scale of their upcoming campaigns of terror they never fail to agree on the basic principle and substance. Hence, it is imperative that you understand that Pureblood's plan is to do away with intellectual honesty. Pureblood's lackeys are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes turning barbarians loose against us good citizens. Sorry for babbling so much, but Pureblood has lost what little credibility he once had.

wat?

:(

#15 Kaosune

Kaosune

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:48 AM

I lol'd
unless you're elite
I'M NOT GOING FIRST
I already got 14m scammed from a guy that had done some transactions around here <_<

mail: [email protected]ah00.com

My Vouches
-Gilfer88-
-Mr K-
-Zach K-
-Xx Emo Slasher xX-
-Rofl Rofl Noob-

Go here for more info about my vouches and transactions
http://www.thetechgu...showtopic=79703

I'd vouch for:
-Mr K
-Rofl Rofl Noob

You also type "u" instead of "you". Don't brag about typing if you're equally as bad at it.

#16 Lukec12

Lukec12

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

For an Elite you shouldnt just make a topic saying i hate eloy. I am not giving you any respect because of that. and i am new and you are the reason i am not going to give you respect because you started a hate thread. Try getting back your respect by giving respect.

#17 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

You have no right to post here then. You don't know any of the story. Eloyman was the one being mean and having no respect to me.

mm.com

Posted Image

#18 Descrete

Descrete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

little advice:
if your new dont talk [censored] to an ex-mod cuz im perty sure the ex-mod would know more about these forums than sume dip [censored] retard who just joined,
another thing is i still have respect for pureblood mostly because he has never wronged me and i was inactive on these forums when the thing with eloyman went down;
and honestly the man is leaving the forums shouldn't you just say bye have a great life instead of giving him [censored] about when he did something stupid?
everyone does stupid [censored]... if u didnt kno that.

AIM: tbird2255

I vouch for:
- Yded
- Finisher
- Lime Kid

People who vouch for me:
- Finisher
- Lime Kid
- Reazee
Used to have more ppl but that was over a year ago =/

din·gle·ber·ry (dĭng'gəl-běr'�")
n. Vulgar Slang
A piece of dried feces caught in the hair around the anus.

What my chair and I do, and the subsequent fluids that are produced in the process, is none of your concern.

Posted Image