#1 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Edited by eloyman, 01 January 2009 - 08:51 PM.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#2 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Question number 1.
Actually good question. I wasn't active again until Christmas break. I started getting on again and i corrected a few things and it got addictive again.

Question number 2.
If i were to suspend for all the flame you did to me you would be suspended permanently. You should thank me for not doing it.

question number 3.
I only did that a few times. The things that i remember were all about me being gay or something along those lines which i feel i can delete. Never once did i delete or edit ANYTHING that i didn't like.

Question number 4.
That is not what it said. It said something like why didn't you have a one week poll. I didn't see it. I didn't know reazee posted when i edited it. I put nvmm before i even saw his post. Reazee is the one who continued the conversation not me.

ok moved

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#3 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

Does Eloy not like my answers?

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#4 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#5 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.

<_< the crow crows at 12..

:(

#6 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:53 PM

I definitely didn't just go to http://www.randomgibberish.net/ randomly and copy the entire introduction for no reason without reading it.

#7 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

I definitely didn't just go to http://www.randomgibberish.net/ randomly and copy the entire introduction for no reason without reading it.

and I definitely read it all in 2 minutes

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#8 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

Mine was sarcastic and yours was the truth...you have broken my soul. Self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2 years.

#9 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

Mine was sarcastic and yours was the truth...you have broken my soul. Self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2 years.

I think you are confused.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#10 bloodybat

bloodybat

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to the most pointless post in the world, created by the most pointless person in this world. Firstly, I can't stress enough that regardless of what anyone else says, both of the above statements are completely true. The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy will most probably be my most common frame of reference for this site since it's the only source on the planet that makes sense in all of the human world. As a forewarning before anyone who actually finds my email address emails me complaining about the inconsistency of my sources, this site is not intended to transcript, it's intended to use sources as examples. The sources may well be misquoted, incorrectly paraphrased and maybe even slight details of the stories incorrectly written, but this is intended to give a general idea of the story in order to illustrate points which I am attempting to make. Any emails sent complaining about incorrect quotations or modified plotlines will be responded to in the same flippant tone with which I answer my hate mail.

So many people write websites for themselves for lots and lots of various reasons. Some to share pictures of themselves to their friends or even worse, to embarrass all of their friends by putting pictures of them up instead or as well as. A lot of websites of exactly that format have been known to create a wide range of responses from the visitors ranging from intense ogling to human spontaneous combustion. It is for this reason mostly that this site is not one of those; having people spontaneously combust whilst viewing your website isn't exactly a confidence booster.

Another common reason for people to create their own websites is to share a generic hobby or interest or even their own opinions of the existence of giant green pumpkins. These types tend to either gain a lot of visitors due to the topic being a VERY popular one or no visitors at all due to it being completely dull and boring. This one is classified as the latter of the two and whilst it will contain a lot of material showing you things about my hobbies and favourite things, it will still not cease to be utterly dull and boring.

The most boring method of writing a website is to create an introduction on the first page, totally devoid of imagery which is so long and uninteresting that either people give up before they get past the first three paragraphs and go somewhere more interesting like bored.com or they just go skip the introduction, attempt to skip to the more interesting pages, realise that there isn't any and follow the steps at the end of scenario one. In order to create the overall non-effect that this page is intended, such an introduction is exactly what this shall be.

I believe that covers all of the basic preliminaries. There is no real format to this page, it will contain long strings of rampant babbling. Any sense that can be made of the content is probably a testament to your own imagination since I have no real intent to make sense, just to vent and type out my general thoughts and opinions of this here hell-hole planet we call Earth and it's highly conflicted inhabitants.

Since I've got no real idea as to why I bothered to write this or of what thoughts will spawn in the actual writing of this, I'm going to start with one of my most sacred beliefs and see what I can move on to from there. Lets start with God. The most controversial of supposed beings who has managed to, in one form or another, steal the lives and hearts of at least a quarter of the population of this miserable planet. So many people believe that this all powerful God-person not only has the power to help the people of this planet and even grant eternal life to the people who worship him, but that he is willing to do so.

A couple of years ago, I made a posting on a message board on the ikonboard website containing a small trilogy I wrote on my beliefs regarding God, the nature of God relating to the space-time continuum and the devil. Quite disappointingly, I didn't get many responses to the posting. Text from that trilogy will be included in this text along with several updates to reflect my latest opinions.

Firstly, I do believe that a God exists. Two actually. In it's simplest terms, the human species is incapable of drawing an idea completely from scratch with no basis for reference. When I put this to several people, they started describing the most horrific animal in existence, based on the framework for a dragon. It was pink, could do lots of wonderful things including teleporting. All of which have been based on putting a whole load of random ideas together. Then if you tell someone who prides themselves on their own imagination that no one idea is truly original, they start to get all upset which really puts into perspective the human thought process.

Anyways, the point is that if some all powerful good being came to us saying worship me, I'm great, then two things must be acknowledged. The first is that if this being is truly a being of greatness, then whether or not we chose to worship him shouldn't matter. He should, as a being of good, accept all and forgive all, even if we happen to be the most evil person in the world. The second point which is the more relevant one is that if he is truly a being of complete goodness, something must've taught the human species the other side of the coin. Someone or something must have been there to teach us the forces of evil. Therefore I believe that we cannot ignore the possible existence of the second evil being whom we have nicknamed "The Devil". This being obviously has at least the same power as our "God" if not more so therefore can only be described as a God as well. I believe that is Christianity's first biggest mistake. They believe in there only being one God. By the human definition of a God, and the fact that they obviously believe that the devil exists, surely their belief that only one godly being exists is somewhat flawed.

I have a severe problem with the human race. Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager had the most accurate comment I've heard about humanity:

"When your captain first approached us we suspected that an agreement with humans would prove impossible to maintain. You are erratic, conflicted, disorganized. Every decision is debated, every action questioned. Every individual entitled to their own small opinion. You lack harmony, cohesion...greatness. It will be your undoing,"

This statement underlies pretty much the entire flaw with the human race. Sure, our ability to think independently has the advantage of letting us grow more as a people culturally, but if ever something big happened, something that would require every country on the planet to work together to fix or maintain, our entire civilisation would fall apart. Quick decisions regarding coalitions cannot be reached simply because everyone has to debate what advantages and disadvantages it has. The individual parties have to decide whether or not it would benefit them as a people, completely independent of whether or not it would help anyone else on the planet. Our species lacks the ability to work together as a whole, instead we have to maintain our own small pieces of individuality. The small things that set us apart and u