#1 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Edited by eloyman, 01 January 2009 - 08:51 PM.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#2 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Question number 1.
Actually good question. I wasn't active again until Christmas break. I started getting on again and i corrected a few things and it got addictive again.

Question number 2.
If i were to suspend for all the flame you did to me you would be suspended permanently. You should thank me for not doing it.

question number 3.
I only did that a few times. The things that i remember were all about me being gay or something along those lines which i feel i can delete. Never once did i delete or edit ANYTHING that i didn't like.

Question number 4.
That is not what it said. It said something like why didn't you have a one week poll. I didn't see it. I didn't know reazee posted when i edited it. I put nvmm before i even saw his post. Reazee is the one who continued the conversation not me.

ok moved

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#3 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

Does Eloy not like my answers?

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#4 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#5 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.