#1 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Edited by eloyman, 01 January 2009 - 08:51 PM.

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#2 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

Pureblood why are you here?

You constantly retaliate to my flame, which isn't something a mod would do. Sure I egg you on but it is YOUR responsibility to suspend me.

You abuse your powers, you edit and delete posts are completely on topic just because they pertain to you, or something you do not like.

You post topics in the elite anti scammer section saying Why is eloyman elite? he never worked for it. Than you realize you are completly wrong and completely edit your topic.

You say I didn't work for It but I did

sure I didn't work as long as all you did but the fact of the matter is, I did. I earned my trust and therefore I became an elite.

edit: please move this topic to Idle chat, I had posted it thinking you had deleted the previous topic, but you moved it to idle chat.

Question number 1.
Actually good question. I wasn't active again until Christmas break. I started getting on again and i corrected a few things and it got addictive again.

Question number 2.
If i were to suspend for all the flame you did to me you would be suspended permanently. You should thank me for not doing it.

question number 3.
I only did that a few times. The things that i remember were all about me being gay or something along those lines which i feel i can delete. Never once did i delete or edit ANYTHING that i didn't like.

Question number 4.
That is not what it said. It said something like why didn't you have a one week poll. I didn't see it. I didn't know reazee posted when i edited it. I put nvmm before i even saw his post. Reazee is the one who continued the conversation not me.

ok moved

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#3 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

Does Eloy not like my answers?

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#4 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.

JB Lee Vouches For Me!

#5 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

do you expect me to say something about your answers?

I disagree.

there you go.

<_< the crow crows at 12..

:(

#6 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:53 PM

I definitely didn't just go to http://www.randomgibberish.net/ randomly and copy the entire introduction for no reason without reading it.

#7 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

I definitely didn't just go to http://www.randomgibberish.net/ randomly and copy the entire introduction for no reason without reading it.

and I definitely read it all in 2 minutes

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#8 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:56 PM

Mine was sarcastic and yours was the truth...you have broken my soul. Self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2 years.

#9 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

Mine was sarcastic and yours was the truth...you have broken my soul. Self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2 years.

I think you are confused.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#10 bloodybat

bloodybat

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

Welcome to the most pointless post in the world, created by the most pointless person in this world. Firstly, I can't stress enough that regardless of what anyone else says, both of the above statements are completely true. The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy will most probably be my most common frame of reference for this site since it's the only source on the planet that makes sense in all of the human world. As a forewarning before anyone who actually finds my email address emails me complaining about the inconsistency of my sources, this site is not intended to transcript, it's intended to use sources as examples. The sources may well be misquoted, incorrectly paraphrased and maybe even slight details of the stories incorrectly written, but this is intended to give a general idea of the story in order to illustrate points which I am attempting to make. Any emails sent complaining about incorrect quotations or modified plotlines will be responded to in the same flippant tone with which I answer my hate mail.

So many people write websites for themselves for lots and lots of various reasons. Some to share pictures of themselves to their friends or even worse, to embarrass all of their friends by putting pictures of them up instead or as well as. A lot of websites of exactly that format have been known to create a wide range of responses from the visitors ranging from intense ogling to human spontaneous combustion. It is for this reason mostly that this site is not one of those; having people spontaneously combust whilst viewing your website isn't exactly a confidence booster.

Another common reason for people to create their own websites is to share a generic hobby or interest or even their own opinions of the existence of giant green pumpkins. These types tend to either gain a lot of visitors due to the topic being a VERY popular one or no visitors at all due to it being completely dull and boring. This one is classified as the latter of the two and whilst it will contain a lot of material showing you things about my hobbies and favourite things, it will still not cease to be utterly dull and boring.

The most boring method of writing a website is to create an introduction on the first page, totally devoid of imagery which is so long and uninteresting that either people give up before they get past the first three paragraphs and go somewhere more interesting like bored.com or they just go skip the introduction, attempt to skip to the more interesting pages, realise that there isn't any and follow the steps at the end of scenario one. In order to create the overall non-effect that this page is intended, such an introduction is exactly what this shall be.

I believe that covers all of the basic preliminaries. There is no real format to this page, it will contain long strings of rampant babbling. Any sense that can be made of the content is probably a testament to your own imagination since I have no real intent to make sense, just to vent and type out my general thoughts and opinions of this here hell-hole planet we call Earth and it's highly conflicted inhabitants.

Since I've got no real idea as to why I bothered to write this or of what thoughts will spawn in the actual writing of this, I'm going to start with one of my most sacred beliefs and see what I can move on to from there. Lets start with God. The most controversial of supposed beings who has managed to, in one form or another, steal the lives and hearts of at least a quarter of the population of this miserable planet. So many people believe that this all powerful God-person not only has the power to help the people of this planet and even grant eternal life to the people who worship him, but that he is willing to do so.

A couple of years ago, I made a posting on a message board on the ikonboard website containing a small trilogy I wrote on my beliefs regarding God, the nature of God relating to the space-time continuum and the devil. Quite disappointingly, I didn't get many responses to the posting. Text from that trilogy will be included in this text along with several updates to reflect my latest opinions.

Firstly, I do believe that a God exists. Two actually. In it's simplest terms, the human species is incapable of drawing an idea completely from scratch with no basis for reference. When I put this to several people, they started describing the most horrific animal in existence, based on the framework for a dragon. It was pink, could do lots of wonderful things including teleporting. All of which have been based on putting a whole load of random ideas together. Then if you tell someone who prides themselves on their own imagination that no one idea is truly original, they start to get all upset which really puts into perspective the human thought process.

Anyways, the point is that if some all powerful good being came to us saying worship me, I'm great, then two things must be acknowledged. The first is that if this being is truly a being of greatness, then whether or not we chose to worship him shouldn't matter. He should, as a being of good, accept all and forgive all, even if we happen to be the most evil person in the world. The second point which is the more relevant one is that if he is truly a being of complete goodness, something must've taught the human species the other side of the coin. Someone or something must have been there to teach us the forces of evil. Therefore I believe that we cannot ignore the possible existence of the second evil being whom we have nicknamed "The Devil". This being obviously has at least the same power as our "God" if not more so therefore can only be described as a God as well. I believe that is Christianity's first biggest mistake. They believe in there only being one God. By the human definition of a God, and the fact that they obviously believe that the devil exists, surely their belief that only one godly being exists is somewhat flawed.

I have a severe problem with the human race. Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager had the most accurate comment I've heard about humanity:

"When your captain first approached us we suspected that an agreement with humans would prove impossible to maintain. You are erratic, conflicted, disorganized. Every decision is debated, every action questioned. Every individual entitled to their own small opinion. You lack harmony, cohesion...greatness. It will be your undoing,"

This statement underlies pretty much the entire flaw with the human race. Sure, our ability to think independently has the advantage of letting us grow more as a people culturally, but if ever something big happened, something that would require every country on the planet to work together to fix or maintain, our entire civilisation would fall apart. Quick decisions regarding coalitions cannot be reached simply because everyone has to debate what advantages and disadvantages it has. The individual parties have to decide whether or not it would benefit them as a people, completely independent of whether or not it would help anyone else on the planet. Our species lacks the ability to work together as a whole, instead we have to maintain our own small pieces of individuality. The small things that set us apart and ultimately prevent us from uniting together.

Our other problem is related to our hypocritical nature. Constantly we find ourselves telling others to do things that we ourselves are not found to be doing. Or the other way around, we'll tell someone else not to do something when we ourselves do it. Our personalities are so conflicted and serve only to make us weaker. Our uncanny ability to turn on our friends, the people closest to us when we decide they aren't needed anymore or when we want something from them is perhaps the nastiest representation of our distasteful nature.

The world is a strange place full of strange things. People have vivid imaginations and can generate really good pictures in their head which allow them to see certain future events either by imagination or by so-called premonitions. I have no idea whether premonitions are real or not, the human brain is a very complex organism over which I have little to no knowledge of. Having imaginations of future events where you can see and feel your surroundings and how it will feel has got to be perhaps the most depressing ability a human could possibly have. It allows people to think up possible futures, plan their entire future right down to the smallest detail, only to have them smashed into little tiny pieces at crunch-time.

"Hope invariably leads to disappointment". One of my most well known philosophies and it never ceases to amaze me just how accurate such a little comment can be. No matter how well planned something is, no matter how certain the outcome, something will ALWAYS make it just that little bit worse than you expect it to be, if not destroy it completely. The more of an idea you have about something, the less it lives up to the expectations.

The more people involved in a project, the more things that can go wrong. Humans in their conflicted nature have a habit of being flawed. They automatically assume that because they create machines to a specific programming that those machines are not flawed since they lack the randomness. They are programmed with specific instructions to operate in a specific way and yet fail to include the most basic variable: it was designed by humans. Time and time again we prove that human-made devices malfunction either due to intentional sabotage or due to a human error at design-time. Yet humans in our arrogant nature refuse to admit that our ideas might be wrong or might fail. The Titanic is a classic example. The Titanic. The Unsinkable. Human arrogance.

Titanic is also somewhat of a laughable film. Perhaps you've seen it, perhaps you haven't. I'm sure that you know of the story. Professionals build a grand ship which sails carrying a whole load of people. Ship hits iceberg and sinks. I'd be surprised if there was a single person on the entire planet who went to watch that at the cinemas and did not know that the ship was going to sink. Talk about making a film predictable. Everything is forced to follow a specific convention. People don't play with stuff like that anymore. It would've been a much more interesting film if it didn't sink or if it got knocked off course and everyone ended up stranded on Gilligan's island...

Film makers nowadays seem to have a really specific agenda. They never deviate from the normality. I've yet to find a superhero film which ends in the destruction of the hero and the evil bad-guy taking over the world. Maybe it's just my imagination, but there seems to be a severe lack of people deviating from certain standards that seem to have been accepted with no level of compromise. What would be equally amusing would be if you had a film where the hero wins and then kills the girl that's been following him around for the entire duration of the film because she gets too annoying for him.

Comedians. I can't stand comedians. They're obsessed with rubbish jokes completely devoid of substance. Jokes are for people who have no grasp on reality. Anyone who has any level of understanding of how this world is and how funny the everyday lives of us all really are would realise that the best humour lies in what we see every day. Finding comedians who focus solely on the truth of life and it's happenings is as close to impossible as makes any odds.

The funniest people are the ones that think they know everything and are the only people who can't see that they don't. The really clever answers that they think up in order to cover up their lack of knowledge works fine unless there happens to be someone present who knows that they're talking complete rubbish. Just listening to someone ramble on about a subject of which they have no clue of is a very amusing hobby of mine.

The greatest single place for people who have no clue of anything to convene is internet chat rooms. They seem to be the latest virtual warfare zones. Since making war with people normally takes an incredible amount of effort, instead they focus their efforts on people they'll probably never see again. Internet chat rooms are full of the worst people imaginable and chances are that given the right era, they'd probably go down in history for exactly that reason. You'll find 3 types of people in those rooms. The first types are the ones who go into them in a laughable attempt to hook up with people for 'cybersex' which is the second biggest joke on the internet. Then you've got the ones who genuinely want to make friends who are usually ignored in favour of the third type of people: the ones who just want people to lash out at.

The most important lesson you'll ever learn in this world is to trust no-one. As soon as you open yourself up for others to help you or be there for you, you open yourself up to be horribly disappointed. Of course every once in a while, people lash out at you for the hell of it. Most of the time it tends to be your closest friends that do that. Trust NO-ONE. The second most important lesson you'll ever learn is to never trust yourself. You are, as much as anyone else, a member of that so very flawed human race. You cannot count on yourself as much as you cannot count on anyone else.

Have you ever noticed how your friends hang around until they get a significant other half? They get girlfriends or boyfriends and suddenly they're so tied up with their other that they cease to be your friend? Of course they still want to be your friend, and they still try to act like they're your friend, especially when they want something, but they stop being there for you. If you ever want something from them, they're never around anymore. By most definitions they continue to be your friend by acquaintance alone. No longer are they there if you need them. No longer do they notice when you're in pain. Even if it registers to them that they are needed, you have to schedule it around their partner's schedule as well as their own. It's like they close themselves off from the rest of the world. They got what they wanted, they don't care about anything or anyone else.

Have you ever started ranting about totally random things and had someone tell you that you should go see a psychiatrist? A while ago whilst I was at school, I had loads of people tell me this. It seems to be the first instinct that people have. If you're weird, you should see a psychiatrist. Apparently a logical progression. I actually entertained this idea once and learned something very valuable about psychiatrists: They're very adept at stating the damned obvious. I mean, realistically, what's the point in telling people what they've already been told a hundred times already? Maybe they believe that hearing it from a so-called professional will make the words more real.

One of the first things you learn in life when you've been through loads of [censored] and talked to the right people is that no-one can ever tell you how things are. They can never explain to you what it is to be human or how a particular thing feels. All they can do is tell you how it was for them and I believe this is the underlying flaw in psychiatry. There's no point in telling someone all about how it can be cause they'll never believe you unless they're weak minded fools. There's only one way to learn the harsh realities of life and that's to live through it yourself. The other thing to bear in mind is that everyone is different which means that everyone reacts and feels in a different manner to each given situation and therefore it's impossible to know how a person can feel about something or to be able to tell them how they should act in as a result of something.

It's for this reason that I have a major issue with star signs. Sure, it's great in theory that one can predict their own future based on the alignment of the stars but it has a very basic flaw: there are so many permutations of human behaviour and the course of their lives that it's completely impractical and illogical to assume that everyone on the planet can be broken into one of 12 different groups. What a person is or how they will become is based on their upbringing and how others have forced them to adapt over the years. It has nothing to do with what time of the year they were born. The most incredible thing is how easily people cling on to these mythical truths to form the basis of how they act in their lives which brings me on to my next point about Religion.

I'm not a very religious person. I did used to be but I found a bigger truth. If every religion on the planet was right then either we have a big multidimensional planet on several hundred planes of existence simultaneously or else we have a whole bunch of people who basically believe in the same thing albeit under different interpretations. Ultimately I don't think that any religion can be truly believed from the point of view of relevant deities or higher powers for the simple reason that I don't think that it matters whether you spend your life worshipping any given deity just how you live your life. Any decent God-type creature supposedly of infinite goodness should care more about what you do with your life and whether you use it to benefit others rather than whether you worship them.

Of course it becomes pretty obvious fairly quickly that it's not worth acting in the manner of good towards most people as they either don't deserve it or wouldn't be capable of appreciating it, but nonetheless we have no clue, regardless of what people say, what exactly will happen when we die. Will our souls wander throughout eternity with nowhere to rest? Will our souls begin a new existence? Will we end our journey in a place of infinite joy or pain? Who knows? We don't. Our local vicar doesn't. Sure they believe that certain things may happen, but they rely on faith as there is no evidence to support any theory regarding the afterlife.

This brings me to the theory of faith itself. People believe in a lot of things. Some people believe in themselves, some believe in higher powers and some put all their faith in other people. I've found that there is no-one that you can truly trust. You never know when other people will betray you. You can't necessarily guarantee that higher powers actually exist or are capable - or willing - to help you and you definately can't guarantee completely that you yourself won't be swayed from the path you have set for yourself given the right circumstances. It's not about having a failsafe, it's about having faith. It doesn't matter how fallible the thing you believe in it. It doesn't matter how improbable it is that whatever you believe in will necessarily help you or provide that which you need. All that matters is that you have faith. Faith can provide strength which the object of that faith alone cannot provide.

I find it incredible just how many different variations of English there are considering that officially there's only 3 or 4 recognised ones. People are constantly bombarding me with new words, turns of phrases and the such like and I have no idea what it means. What happened to us having a language where we all knew what it all means? The amount of street slang that everyone is just 'expected' to understand is phenomenal.

Emotions are the most conflicted aspect of humans ever created. They're also the most deceptive. They completely defy logic and yet produce both the weakest and strongest humans states known to exist. They have the power to destroy and to create. Perhaps the most conflicted emotion of all is love. It has a lot of nearby emotions which give the illusion of love whether or not love is the actual emotion involved. Love comes in lots of degrees like love for ones family, love for ones friends and romantic love. Love is also potentially the most destructive of all leading to feelings of jealousy, anger and hatred all at the same time. Emotions have this uncanny ability to make humans highly conflicted and irrational, even more so than they already are.

The complexities of love are such that no matter how one tries, no-one ever really understands it. One can feel deeply for someone and find that it doesn't necessarily mean as much as they thought it once did. This contributes a lot to the wide range of prose related to love. Many a time people have found someone that they considered 'The One' only to find someone even more perfect later on. I myself gave up trying to understand any part of love a long time ago because no matter how much I try, I always seem to fall short of the truth. The more I think I have it figured out, the less I seem to actually have to grasp on to. I believe that love can only exist between two people when they actually know each other and more importantly are capable of understanding what love is. Sure, they'll never understand how it works, but it is possible to understand what it is.

On that basis, I used to believe that love at first sight was a non-starter. How can one fall in love with someone that they don't know yet? It made perfect sense to start with, but then I came across it for myself and despite it making no logical sense it existed, and even though I'd never met her before, I felt like I knew her. The feeling that everything would be alright if I could just be with her forever. Of course things never work as we need them to, that's one of the problems with life. Most people go around with the urges that we have forced upon us as their entire basis for deciding when and where love exists and therefore tend to miss the subtleties of it. That's probably why the turnover on relationships is so high these days. Some people have the luxury of being able to move from one to the other as if there was never anything in it in the first place and I think that it's that which really defines the value of our emotions. The ability to still feel remorse and pain years afterwards. Despite the fact that this obviously is a huge weakness in the human condition of existence and a very degrading one at that, it's also a very accurate judge of whether people have the faintest clue what this love thing is. People's definition of love has gotten so twisted over the ages that I'm starting to wonder if anyone of the more recent generations really know what it is.

I spend a lot of my time installing and repairing computers. As such, I've come in contact with a lot of people who supposedly do the same. If you ever become a computer engineer, remember the number one rule: NEVER let any other computer engineer assist you. Each one has their own individual style. Ninety percent of the time, their style will not coincide with yours and if you are doing a lot of systems together will result in a whole load of slightly different setups or will result in a single system being set up in so many different ways that it'll start to get confused. The worst computer engineers are the ones who find a specific problem, attribute it to the windows installation and promptly wipe everything and begin installing the same version of the same programs back onto the same system.

Lets take this and put it into a different context. There were several flaws in the basic design of the Titanic. Given a slightly different layout of the water containers in the bottom, it could well have survived it's collision with the iceberg. It sank. If they rebuilt it, what sense would it make to build it in exactly the same manner with exactly the same flaws? If there's an obvious flaw in the current design, an alternate design needs to be made to stop the recurrence of the same problem. A lot of computer engineers have a hard time understanding this concept and that's one of the reasons I have such problems with them.

This is also a generic attribute with other human tasks too. They'll find a problem, find a way to repair the problem and instead of releasing new products with the fault no longer existing, they'll release the same product and simply supply the appropriate modification with it. Sometimes they won't even do that. Sometimes they'll find a problem, deem it irrelevant and just keep supplying the same thing over and over. I bought a video cassette a while ago and found that they'd compressed the widescreen images into standard TV dimensions. This resulted in a somewhat elongated image showing the characters as extremely tall and thin. I emailed the people who supplied the video and after being shunted through several departments was told that they were actually aware of the problem and have no intention of releasing copies with the correct picture orientation. Humans can be so lazy at times. Chances are that something like that isn't down to laziness, but down to the most corruptive of all elements of human society: Currency.

It's extremely rare to find people nowadays that aren't driven by the need for either money or power or in the case of some people, both. The theory being that the more money one has, the more powerful they become. The human greed for power is overwhelming and seems to consume the majority of our daily tasks. Of course, the problem with this is that ultimately it leads to the small people having to work hard running one of 500 different shops in the same area, all designed to do the same thing, simply because they need money in order to buy services or equipment supplied by these power-hungry egomaniacs. Human greed comes is a lot of formats. The need to be better than others through pointless competition. The need to prove that we are capable of destroying that which others create in order to show our superiority. The need to show our superiority to gain respect with those that we love. Greed is an extremely natural trait to the human race, one which probably 95% of the planet don't even realise they are driven by.

Unless for some unknown reason you find the ramblings on this page curious and maybe even interesting, you probably have gotten bored with it way before now. Should that be the case, then you have managed to miss the one time where I shall be posting my email address for comments. I'm putting the link in here instead of at the end which, despite my earlier comments, I had originally intended to do simply because I think that anyone who just scrolls down to the end in order to make comments shouldn't be allowed the satisfaction of being able to email me since they don't have enough patience.

One of the things that annoys me the most about the human race is the need to get things done quickly. Everything is put on a schedule and there are numerous requirements to get things done quickly. Sometimes this is understandable. Other times it is simply because they just don't have the patience to wait for a specific event to occur. On so many occasions, I've had people come to me wanting me to give them the answer to something quickly. Mostly this happens with computer problems. People decide that they want to install something or repair something and they are not sure exactly how. I get contacted by people at ridiculous times at night simply because they have a problem and want an immediate answer. If I can't give them an immediate answer, they'll wake everyone else up until they get their answer.

Have you ever noticed that it's very rare for anyone to phone you unless they want something? A while ago, my friends used to call me just to chat about things at random. Nowadays, people only ever phone if they want answers to questions or if they need something from me. What happened to the principle of small talk? When I first got my first mobile phone, people used to phone me just to chat. I still have about 2 people who phone me not because they want something but because, as good friends, the need to update each other on our lives and to talk about events that have occurred with each other is more important than the need to wait until a service is required by me. In a way I find, quite ironically, that the invention of the telephone has made our civilisation more anti-social.

One of the most popular human methods of manipulation seems to be accomplished through guilt. This is the lowest form of manipulation in existence. So many times you see people getting all upset when someone won't do something for them. Whether it's intentional or not, it still instils guilt within the individual upon whom the request was placed. That guilt then has a nasty habit of making the individual change their mind and do what was requested of them. Blackmail is another foul method used by humans to achieve this kind of manipulation but it's only second place to using guilt to achieve the required goals. The worst people for this are charity organisations.

Charity organisations have the wonderfully unique advertising campaign of attempting to make us feel sorry for the supposed wronged party and then asking us for money or supplies in order to help them. It's for this reason that I never pay attention to adverts for charity that I see on the television. Sure, there's people that need our help, but I'm sure that if they were in charge of the advertising, they'd show a lot more pride in their requests than trying to use guilt against us. I will never bow down to ANY form of guilt unless that guilt is self-generated. I don't believe in using guilt as a tool for manipulation and I find it somewhat disgusting that these charity organisations think that it's a perfectly reasonable method of extracting what they need from other more fortunate people.

I never understood why people seem to find other people's misery to be something to be proud of. Sometimes if you ask someone not to do something because you don't like it or because it causes mental or emotional pain, they'll adhere to your wishes and stop it. If you tell them to get lost, they will do. The problems come when they don't. When you give them chance after chance after chance and they keep doing the same thing over and over despite you having made it perfectly clear that it is causing problems. Sometimes this can be down to them not understanding why there is a problem, and when they realise, they actually stop. Mostly though, once it gets that far, there's only one conclusion to make: they like seeing you suffer. I only ever found watching someone else suffer to be of sufficient interest to me when they'd gone out of their way to make me suffer in the first place. What I don't understand is why they feel the need to begin the vicious circle in the first place. What is there to gain from making an enemy from someone who could perhaps become a good friend? Or more to the point, what is there to game from turning on your good friends and making them suffer for no discernable reason? The human thirst for creating pain and suffering is something which I don't think I'll ever really understand.

In the TV series, Stargate SG1, the Earth team, SG1, goes to other planets on a mission of exploration. The primary mission is to gain new technologies for the planet Earth. Time and time again, they meet with other more advanced races and are told exactly the same things. Either they're not willing to give the technology because it's against their principles, or they can't give it away to Earth because they're more afraid of us using the technologies for internal warfare rather than to defend the planet against external attacks.

Assuming that we aren't the only intelligent life form out here, and I think that particular question was answered best in the film "Contact" where the point was made that if we are the only planet with intelligent life forms in the universe, then it's an incredible waste of space, then it seems to me that our own internal conflicts are setting us back centuries of evolution where we should be preparing for more important things like how to deal with possible alien contact in the future. There was an episode of The Outer Limits I saw a while ago in which an alien ship appeared in Earth's orbit shortly after a small meteorite had almost collided with our planet. The president of the United States tried to remain very calm, considering the possibility that they might have come in peace. Someone figures out that the possible attack prior to their arrival may have been due to an attempt to communicate and they set about trying to translate what they believe to be a communication. One of the ships breaks orbit and proceeds to enter one of our oceans. The Chinese want to fire upon it, perceiving it to be a threat and eventually the president agrees. The Chinese and US ships fire on it, it fires back, destroys the ships and then two more ships break orbit and target the capital cities of the two countries that fired upon them. Just as they're about to fire, the translation of the original communication comes in: "Will you be our friend?".

The human philosophy of shoot first, ask questions later is one that will probably get us all killed assuming we survive our own slow destruction of the planet anyway. If we did make contact with an alien race, our first instinct would be to declare it as a hostile being and try to shoot it down. We could end up declaring war on a very powerful peaceful race as we stand at the moment. The other problem is that due to our very divided nature internally, all it takes is for one nation to perceive it as a threat and we could risk the same catastrophe. The fragmented internal structure of our planet has the potential to create some of the biggest disasters imaginable in our world if we cannot find a way to work together, put aside our differences and create a unified culture that can work together in harmony.

Of course, world peace is perhaps the most laughable of all of the human wishes for society. Due to the very disagreeable nature of the human species, world peace is the most impractical of ideas. An episode of The X-Files really put that into perspective. They found a Genie and Mulder decides to try a wish of his own and wishes for world peace. At that point, every single human on the planet except for Mulder promptly disappears. Our species thrives on argument, differences of opinion and the need for power over other humans. The very idea of us all working together, finding a common ground from which we can work from is something that cannot happen lest a few major disasters occur to put things in perspective for the people of this planet.

As you may have figured out by now, there's a lot of things I have problems with, not the least of which are the people of this planet. They have a tendency to be annoying or to overstep their bounds by making arbitrary decisions about what would be good for you, making assumptions about you or by saying things without thinking about what they're saying. The human ability to say something either in the wrong manner or that stirs up a particular thought or feeling due to something else it painfully reminds you of is one of the finest arts in the existence of our species.

One of the worst things humans have a habit of doing, which seems common to one's closest friends, is to intentionally withhold information that you need to know in an effort to 'protect' you from the truth. The amount of times I've found that I've not been told something to protect me from the truth only to find out from someone else at a later date. The problem is that most of the time it tends to create much more hurtful results when the information is actually discovered - especially when discovered from someone else. No matter how many times you tell them that you don't want them to hold back information even though it could be potentially hurtful in the long run, that doesn't appear to stop them from doing exactly the same thing next time.

Have you ever noticed how people rarely take any notice of alarms? On many occasions, I've walked down streets or been sitting at home and heard a random car alarm going off for nearly an hour. What's the point of having an alarm if you use it when you're not around to respond to it? All it seems to do is piss a load of people off.

Another thing that annoys me is the amount of people who think that destiny and fate are the same thing. My belief is that destiny cannot be changed, whereas a person's fate can be. If you have prior knowledge of your future, for any one of a variety of reasons, then your fate can be altered. I believe that time travel is possible given the right circumstances, since we are already permanently travelling through time in a forwards direction at the rate of one second every second. On that basis, I see no reason why we can't ultimately travel through it faster or even travel backwards given the sufficient information required to do so. Based on that, I believe that it is possible not only to know what your fate will be, but to alter it in order to ultimately meet a new fate.

It is my firm belief that destiny cannot be altered no matter how much prior knowledge of future events is given. I use as my reference point yet another episode of The Outer Limits where a man works for a company that works on the principle of time travel. They find a way to make a time travel machine. The man goes home to find his wife has been shot and killed. He proceeds to use the machine to travel back two hours to stop his wife from dying. He sees a man lurking outside, assumes he's the killer and proceeds to knock him out and steal his gun. He then goes inside to find out that his wife is planning on leaving him and that man he knocked out was helping her to leave. Meanwhile, the time travel is causing him to go slightly insane due to incompatibilities in the system and it keeps getting worse. She gets scared and reaches for the phone to call someone about him and he shoots her accidentally. He then runs off. There's only one course of action left if he wants to save his wife, so he breaks into his company, and uses the machine again to go back in time to stop him from ever meeting her, that way he can't kill her at a later date. He finds himself just before their first date and shoots himself. All versions of him disappear. It then switches to his date for the night. She's sat all alone waiting for her date to turn up. He doesn't turn up, so, depressed, she commits suicide by overdosing on various pills in her handbag. If something is destined to happen, it will happen. It doesn't matter how much prior knowledge you have about the situation or what you do in an effort to stop it from happening. Destiny will run its course regardless of any interference. You might be able to delay it, but you'll never stop it.

Have you ever noticed that I seem to get annoyed by a lot of things? Well guess what; here's something else that annoys me. Have you ever accidentally said or done something without thinking about it and really offended a close friend? Some people take holding grudges to a whole new level. Just when you think that you know someone or that you've gotten close enough for them to accept that you're human and do make mistakes, you slip up just once and no amount of apologising helps. They'll spend weeks and weeks refusing to talk to you, rejecting your calls, ignoring your messages. There's a theory that I've seen thrown about all over the place which I'm starting to understand the origins of; "A friend is just an enemy you haven't pissed off yet". It seems that all it takes is one little mistake and you can lose a friend completely and gain an enemy. I guess you never really know people as much as you think.

Now for yet another thing that annoys me; those with superiority complexes. That in itself isn't all that evil. Someone might have a superiority complex because they are indeed superior. It's the ones that aren't that annoy me. The one's who'll complain about something that you do simply because it's something they don't do and that they believe that others shouldn't do. This can lead to hostility and/or arguments and generally isn't very nice.

As you may have noticed, I'm a very opinionated person. I have opinions about pretty much everything and am not particularly careful about who I tell them to. As such, I find that a lot of the opinions I have are rejected by others. This is common due to the nature of humans and the fact that rarely will everyone agree on anything. The problem comes when people fail to be able to draw the line between opinion and fact. There's an increasing number of people who believe that their opinion is correct and everyone elses are wrong. I find this tends to be more common in people who choose to live their life having chosen not to do a specific thing. This generally includes those who abstain from things because of religion and vegetarians.

Whilst it's not necessarily true of all people who fall into these sorts of categories, it's common for these people to believe that they're better than you because they're giving up something for the greater good. These are the sorts of people who will tell you you're wrong and refuse to even listen to your own opinion because they believe that their opinions are the only ones that could possibly be correct. They use your own opinions to judge you by and look down on you because you don't necessarily believe as you do.

Unfortunately, the types of people who are unable to accept other opinions are also the same sort of people who feel that it is necessary to enforce their opinions on other people. There appears to be an increasing number of people who believe that they're right and everyone else is wrong because they've found something that works for them. One of the common examples of this these days is that of online forums. Let's take, for example, a computer forum designed for people to discuss issues with Windows. Someone posts up a problems and someone else responds, starting a chain of responses. A number of these responses are invariably users of non-Windows systems such as Linux who believe that the best solution to problems with Windows is to simply stop using Windows and use Linux. Not content with that, they then proceed to explain why Linux is so much better and that it is the ultimate solution to any Windows problem.

This demonstrates two fundamental problems with the way that human mentality seems to be progressing in this day and age. Firstly, it shows that there are a number of people out there actively seek out people who don't share their beliefs and laugh at their alleged stupidity. This goes quite a way to proving that the average human being believes that their opinions are the only ones that matter and others should be ridiculed for believing differently which takes us back to human arrogance. We as a species generally suffer from an incredibly powerful sense of superiority despite being fully aware of the fact that we don't tend to have all of the facts in the first place. This is responsible for some of the biggest misunderstandings in human history. For centuries, everyone believed the world was flat because that's what they they had been told and no-one had bothered to go and check before making.

The second issue that the above example demonstrates is that people have a tendency to work around a problem rather than finding a solution. If there is a problem with something that you have chosen to use, changing to something else is not a solution, it is a workaround. This mentality has become increasingly common in all aspects of human life as the world as a whole seems to be becoming much lazier. People can't be bothered to find solutions when there are easier options that result in the problem simply being replaced.

There was a time when the purpose of friends was to offer advice, sit and listen to you talk about meaningless drivel and above all, to accept you for who you are, totally without prejudice and without trying to impress their belief system onto yours. It seems that the last few decades have been a time of change. Where things that used to be accepted as good and decent have been lost in favour of prejudice and the feeling that nobody else matters except yourself. The worst of it is that these are the same people who claim that they will stand by you no matter what. The ones who decide that the friendship will never end. The ones who believe that they are better than you, that they're right and you're wrong. Maybe true friendship is nothing more than a myth now.

Doesn't matter what kind of a life you live, be it good or bad; dull and boring or exciting and 'on the edge', there's always at least one constant despite the impending death which greets everyone at the end of their journey; Irony. Life is full of it. Unless you're lucky enough to be disabled beyond the ability to do much at all, sooner or later we must get jobs. Usually we do this because we need money to go out and do the things in life which can make us happy, or help us get away from things for a while. We go in with all these wonderful ideas of what to do with all the money we'll have only to find that it consumes our time to the extent that what little free time we have left has to be used for basic life essentials leaving almost no room for recreation. Then there's those of us who spend our entire life trying to obtain that which money cannot buy. With what we have to give up in order to gain the power of freedom to choose, it's kind've ironic that we have to give up the opportunity to actually put those plans into action too.

Even more ironic is that these jobs through which we slave away for enough money to pay other money grabbing people everything we work for can be both the bane of our existence and our escape from life itself. No matter how bad a job is, the repetitive nature of a constant job with very little variation can be a great comfort when pitted against the randomness and pain that can be associated with outside life. The problem comes when ones outside life bleeds into ones working life and then it becomes painful to be in either place. Ultimately there can be no escape no matter how much we kid ourselves that we can bury ourselves in our work or take a rest from it all when we get home. Our troubles will always follow us.

'When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world'. This of course is a load of rubbish both in the literal sense and in the metaphorical sense. Logically the world is all around us, so turning our back on the world is impossible. If you lie down on your front then sure, most of the world is behind you, but what about the sky? Or aeroplanes? Or skyscrapers? It's impossible to turn your back on the world and yet people still believe that it's as easy as pretending it's not there. That it's not full of people who wouldn't love to see your life torn to shreds in front of them. Which is more pretentious? Believing that the world can be a good place and that everyone will leave you alone if you just be nice to them all or pretending that if we ignore them, they'll just go away and it'll all get better? It's people like them that we spend all our energy trying to escape from in the first place.

Death. The biggest constant in life and despite its very final nature, people still feel the need to analyse it and theorise about it. If one was to research death, they'd find hundreds, maybe thousands of different theories, 'experiences' or ideas about what greets us on the other end. Some sadistic people even believe that we might end up back here to live it out all over again. They say that if you fail, you should keep trying until you succeed, but I'm a firm believer in accepting defeat gracefully when I know I can't win to prevent making a situation worse than you already made it. I bet a random poll of the population would collect a myriad of responses to that question. But nonetheless, I take a great deal of comfort from the belief that this is it; succeed or fail, at the end of this, that's it. No afterlife, no reincarnation, just a peaceful cessation to this shameful attempt of an existence.

If you are still with me at this point, then that means one of two things: either you're one of my friends and have already developed the patience to cope with my way of doing things, or you work for the government and happen to be more boring than I. Just in case you weren't paying attention to the format of this introduction, there are links on here, one of them is a link to my email address, which will probably exist on other pages of this site too. If you can actually find it, then either you've tapped into the HTML code or you were actually paying attention (or happen to be extremely fluky).

You'll be extremely pleased to know that this concludes the introduction. The rest of this website is split into lots of sections mostly containing a whole bunch of crap about meaningless drivel (kind've like what you've just read (or skipped past)) and perhaps a reference or two to something that might make some sense to you. Now for the rest of the site in exactly the same format as this. If you don't like this format or can't be bothered, there's lots of other sites out there you could visit instead of this one like cheese.com, purple.com or The Flat Earth Society.

yeah jb this whole paragraph shows how lonely you are. go outside and make REAL friends lol :lol:

#11 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

yeah jb this whole paragraph shows how lonely you are. go outside and make REAL friends lol :lol:

oh....

no...

you're here....

JB Lee Vouches For Me!

#12 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

Although I generally believe that the less said about Pureblood, the better, I do feel obligated to say a few things about Pureblood's libidinous fibs. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and put Pureblood's scary goals out to pasture. While we all despair over his ophidian, intransigent editorials, we must also remember the principles that will guide our better behaviors and higher aspirations. I have begged his compeers to step forth and perform noble deeds. To date, not a single soul has agreed to help in this fashion. Are they worried about how Pureblood might retaliate? I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Pureblood. But what is clear is that he has been fairly successful in his efforts to fill the air with recrimination and rancor. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of the most immature shirkers you'll ever see.

I have taken the liberty of letting Pureblood know that if I have a bias, it is only against revolting Philistines who conjure up dirt against his fellow human beings. Purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of his imperious inveracities. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how I am more than merely surprised by Pureblood's willingness to clear-cut ancient forest lands. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Pureblood is trying hard to convince a substantial number of manipulative dirtbags to encourage a deadly acceptance of intolerance. He presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite vainglorious apostates to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that some people have said that there is no real way to undo the consequences of Pureblood's grotesque antics. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that if Pureblood had two brain cells to rub together, he'd realize that I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of his deplorable mottos and corrupt ploys. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that when I first became aware of Pureblood's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how if there's an untold story here, it's that I take an uncharitable attitude towards Pureblood's flighty opuscula. That fact may not be pleasant but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter.

A colleague recently informed me that a bunch of stultiloquent palookas and others in Pureblood's amen corner are about to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. I have no reason to doubt that story because we must dole out acerbic criticism of Pureblood and his phalanx of mutinous, disorganized associates. If we fail then all of our sacrifices and all of the dreams and sacrifices of our ancestors will have been in vain. The key is to realize that Pureblood claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to mortgage away our future. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Pureblood's encomiasts. The truth is that if Pureblood can one day glorify the things that everyone else execrates then the long descent into night is sure to follow. There's a lot of daylight between Pureblood's views and mine. He believes that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior while I avouch that I fully intend to recognize and respect the opinions, practices, and behavior of others. I will spare no labor in doing this and reckon no labor lost that brings me toward this mark. Even so, one can usually be pretty sure when Pureblood's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Pureblood claims that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash, there's no room for ambiguity: he's indeed lying. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that there is no time and little temptation for those who work hard on their jobs and their responsibilities to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#13 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

And now on to Eloyman.

I need to tell you a little about how I disapprove of irrationalism and I disapprove of Eloyman's featherbrained blanket statements. And so I shall. First off, Eloyman is doing everything in his power to make me sink into a miasma of doubt and alienation. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. It takes more than a mass of biased, unscrupulous delinquents to resolve our disputes without violence. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to embrace the cause of self-determination and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation movement against the totality of isolationism.

I don't see why Eloyman wants to force square pegs into round holes. If that fact hurts, get over it; it's called reality. And for another dose of reality, consider that Eloyman's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even anarchism. To most people, the list of his venal, invidious smear tactics reads like a comic strip but Eloyman's attitudes are actually taken seriously by his disciples. I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Eloyman is mongering. We need to look at our situation realistically and from a viewpoint that takes in the whole picture.

There are those who are informed and educated about the evils of autism, and there are those who are not. Eloyman is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why we can no longer afford to do nothing about his hidebound rejoinders. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum. While I claim that he has every right to his oleaginous opinions, he has the nerve to call those of us who wake people out of their stupor and call on them to denounce his screeds "conspiracy theorists". No, we're "conspiracy revealers" because we reveal that the tone of Eloyman's recommendations is eerily reminiscent of that of abominable, unctuous Machiavellians of the late 1940s in the sense that Eloyman's the world champion of cannibalism. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that Eloyman worships his own ignorance? That's why I'm telling you that Eloyman's den of thieves appears to be growing in number. I surely pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction yet I keep reminding myself that the last time I heard Eloyman ramble on in his characteristically bibulous blather he said something about wanting to judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that. I'll end this letter with a personal invitation to Eloyman himself: If you care to respond to what I wrote, please do, especially if you think that I am being inaccurate or unfair. I do not wish to misrepresent you in any way whatsoever. Pax vobiscum.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#14 six why

six why

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

Booo!

#15 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

Booo!

SIFFI!!!!!!

#16 six why

six why

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:41 AM

SIFFI!!!!!!

I'm totally (not) back!

#17 MadHatter

MadHatter

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:48 AM

SIGFINNUR! =D
msn: [email protected]
MM'd: 932m & $321.00 and 17 accounts

gad damn u....i made a thread already IN THE RIGHT FORUM!!!!

why does every1 always do this...even if he is dead he would want us to put things in the right forum [To Allanon's "dead" self]

BEST topic ever made on TTG right here
http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry295295

Posted Image

#18 bloodybat

bloodybat

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:02 AM

oh....

no...

you're here....

ya i am cuz im [censored]ing awesome u faget

#19 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:05 AM

No ones says Faggot anymore, the new synonym is Bloodybat. Way more hip and cool for the Gangsta's yo.

#20 bloodybat

bloodybat

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:07 AM

No ones says Faggot anymore, the new synonym is Bloodybat. Way more hip and cool for the Gangsta's yo.

shut up u emo go get some friends. u probably cut ur self like and emo daily and pass out on ur chair because of huge blood loss so theres no need for a bed