#1 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

Anybody play?

..oh and not just fun on the weekend, I mean more serious like your at the field 3/4 weekends, your broke constantly, savin up for the next trip kinda serious.

#2 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

Yes, because I always wondered what it would be like to spend a weekend hiding in bushes covering people with paint because I'm too scared to join the army and too self conscious to play video games. Might as well spend the next weekend skydiving, because jumping out of a perfectly good plane just because you want to feel the wind in your face seems just about as idiotic.

#3 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:58 AM

Hmm, yes well..Video games are mostly stupid besides Gear and COD4 and I don't think you can join the army at 16, so why not play.. I'm sure it's better than sitting in a chair all day ..

#4 Kaosune

Kaosune

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:19 PM

no it's not. JB Lee's told me so

:)
unless you're elite
I'M NOT GOING FIRST
I already got 14m scammed from a guy that had done some transactions around here <_<

mail: [email protected]

My Vouches
-Gilfer88-
-Mr K-
-Zach K-
-Xx Emo Slasher xX-
-Rofl Rofl Noob-

Go here for more info about my vouches and transactions
http://www.thetechgu...showtopic=79703

I'd vouch for:
-Mr K
-Rofl Rofl Noob

You also type "u" instead of "you". Don't brag about typing if you're equally as bad at it.

#5 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:23 PM

What my chair and I do, and the subsequent fluids that are produced in the process, is none of your concern.

#6 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

I LIKE WAFFELZ!

Me too... :P

I shall fix JB Lee's wagon very soon. It makes an odd squeaking sound whenever it moves.

As for JB Lee's fluid. You are helping many people enjoy waffles as a semi-nutritious breakfast by producing Fat-free syrup with your chair.

#7 ___

___

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:23 PM

Yes I play, I have a System X NME Le, and no I actually have money to play each weekend.
Well actually I haven't played in over 2 months, but I used to every weekend.

#8 Lukec12

Lukec12

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

Yes, because I always wondered what it would be like to spend a weekend hiding in bushes covering people with paint because I'm too scared to join the army and too self conscious to play video games. Might as well spend the next weekend skydiving, because jumping out of a perfectly good plane just because you want to feel the wind in your face seems just about as idiotic.

Ok first of all Paintball Kicks ass. I bet you have never played it because you are to much of a bitch to play. And i cant join the Army at 15. And how is video games better than paintball. Maybe you should "ACTUALLY" go outside for once instead of sitting on your fat ass all day. just try it..

#9 Lukec12

Lukec12

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:35 PM

Yes I play, I have a System X NME Le, and no I actually have money to play each weekend.
Well actually I haven't played in over 2 months, but I used to every weekend.

I play in my woods in my back yard :D i got 5 acres