18 replies to this topic

#1 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

I guess I am not really "friends" with any one on here so my list wont be that great but it will do.

Six Why - You were always the person that was nice and kind to me. You would sing songs on vent etc. I haven't talked to you in awhile but it was nice when we did.

Allanon - Very imaginative, smart, and retarded all at the same time. You are funny and always come one the dumbest things. You are only sometimes a douche bag to me. You do know when enough is enough and stop. And you also defend me when you that it is needed.

Reazee - Don't really know you. You sound like this one kid from my school. You are usually cool with me sometime you can be a douche but not always. And if josetann did listen to your message shame on you...jk...

JB Lee - Uhhh.... you need to grow up a little and get some sort of a life. You are smart. Made the bestest runescape blackmarket ever. But again at times you can be douche.

Paco - Nothing really to say. Your a kool guy. Again sometimes a douche.

Matthew - Same thing about paco, only i think worse of you for creating that uncylopeida artice.

Mad Hatter - Uhh, I don't like you any more. You were one the people that started the fiasco with Eloyman.

Eloyman - Never hated any one ever more. You are not a douche. You are a full blooded DICK. (no pun intended) You were the that started all of this. You were the first one to call me names on here, you were the one who wanted me demodded, you were the one who should have NEVER been elite. You were the one I am assuming pestered people to send Josetann PMs.

I am sure I forgot people oh wells.

To the forum as a whole.

As you probably have already seen, I am not a mod anymore. Eloyman has decided that I did unmoddly things and PMed Josetann (There is also a thread in the anti scammer section)(In that thread alomst everyone said I was led into the trap and did nothing worth getting demodded.) So now there is no active mod for the runescape section of the forums. Scammers will be here. Scammers will not get banned. Spam will not be taken care of. There is nothing I can do. I am not going to pm josetann or pester him. So he can decide what he wants. He only heard one side of the story. Again sorry for not being there but..yeah... you get the picture. So if you want someone to blame. Blame Eloyman for his______ (you can fill in the blanks)

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#2 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

As you probably have already seen, I am not a mod anymore. Eloyman has decided that I did unmoddly things and PMed Josetann (There is also a thread in the anti scammer section)(In that thread alomst everyone said I was led into the trap and did nothing worth getting demodded.) So now there is no active mod for the runescape section of the forums. Scammers will be here. Scammers will not get banned. Spam will not be taken care of. There is nothing I can do. I am not going to pm josetann or pester him. So he can decide what he wants. He only heard one side of the story. Again sorry for not being there but..yeah... you get the picture. So if you want someone to blame. Blame Eloyman for his______ (you can fill in the blanks)

I thought Allanon went on the Runescape section?

#3 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,426 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

He doesn't moderate it though. He does nothing, so he says.

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: [email protected]
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#4 Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

He doesn't moderate it though. He does nothing, so he says.

Doesn't that kind've kill the point of Moderator-ship if you (Allanon) doesn't do anything? Unless he moderates the other sections.

#5 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:18 AM

In b4 Matthew :)
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
Stop_