11 replies to this topic

#1 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

I am staying because this place is TOXIC! If you know me from before runescape died then you know I didn't just pick on douche bags on the forum.... I did like 2 other things as well.

Well now that is the only thing to do other than mess with people / spam. Reowned Traitor/Depressed Lover, Pyro Raccoon and Hillary Clinton you are douches and that is why people hate you. You might not be douches outside of the internet but you sure as hell let it flow on it, but hey that's normal for people who are too afraid to be douches when face to face with someone. Actually I take that back, only Hillary Clinton is a douche, the other two were different kinds of douche, like a better than you kind of douche.

Anyway back to the point, I am usually a not necessarily positive person, but definitely not negative. So coming here and only getting to harass dick heads is just not what I want to do. Anyway here is my list of shoutouts that has to be made with every one of these kinds of posts (That's a big hint Pureblood, make your damn list)

Paco, the last list I made I kind of made the hilarious accident of doing the exact thing I was apologizing for. For that you get to be #1 on my list. Also you are probably the coolest and most legit person to join these forums.

Matthew, you are like Paco but black (kind of).

Pureblood, you get #3 spot because I think I may have had something to do with getting you de-modded... you see when you took away eloymans posting rights before that argument thing you had I sent a PM asking an admin to ask you to not abuse your powers (as a request from someone, I could have cared less). For that I am sorry because you really were a good mod. Hopefully you will push you to get away from this site because you get too much [censored] here and you basically get nothing in return since the section is dead.

Allanon, you are like a cool old man. Had you not been eaten by a snake you would have made an awesome old man that rides the bus everyday and talks to all the young people.

You are probably the only genuine people on here.

Ok here are some more because this is so fun to do, in fact if you look this is probably like my 7th goodbye thread.

Nadhatter - You are a douche, it is your duty to keep the other douches off of TTG. Start with Hillary Clinton

Eloyman - Help Nadhatter

JB Lee - You can be funny and weird, which are usually the kind of people I get along with... but you take the internet too seriously and become a dictator on forums and that is why I always fought with you. But hey you live in a chair and spend your life on the internet so I guess you are bound to take it too serious. Also I am not sorry for getting you de-modded because all the abusing of your powers you claim you didn't do wasn't worth you closing a few topics.

Six Why - You are a cool dude

Yded - You probably do have wealthy parents, but you are still full of [censored]. I don't care about that though and we get along on msn so yeah... I felt I needed to give you a shoutout because I am looking on msn.

Cow - Even though you wont see this most likely, you can be cool sometimes but you are too immature and cocky for your own good. I am not saying that to be mean either.

All Dem Fatties - I am sorry for getting you banned on several occasions, have fun with your future scamming related endeavors.

Death Angel - You are a complete air head

And one BIG HUGE THANKS to
bananapoodlecakes
you seem like a good guy from my experience with you and I thank you for letting my brother keep that account.

Also im staying because...
Well with all these going away posts, it seems not a whole lot will be going on, as everybody is apparently killing TTG for a second time... I blame eloyman. Anyway, I probably will still come on, and I don't decide to quit places, I just stop going to them, so if I stop coming here then bye.

Well I suppose I should make a list thing...

Reazee: You are maybe the most sarcastic person here, and it is hilarious, I would type more... but I still talk to you... so yea...

Pureblood: All in good fun and all that. People took things too far... A lot, I never meant any of it, though you are very strange (not entirely bad, you just make no sense at all to me sometimes). You can't take a joke, which leaves you ripe for joking about, and the stuff you say often warrants a joke to be made. Though, that you didn't always understand my sense of humor was understandable, and I wish you the best of luck in other things.

Jibbles: Lots of stuff happened between when you joined and now. You went from being somebody whining about the me being dead topic being in the wrong place in barely legible text, to owning and running maybe the biggest blackmarket to spawn off of the TTG community. I honestly don't understand you at all, and you are maybe the strangest person I have ever talked to, but it has been amusing, and always worth a laugh.

Paco: Like Reazee I still talk to you, but I figured you would like being on one of these stupid lists.

Matthew: You are below Paco on this list.

Madhatter: You were a good mod on Runecore and a good elite here, good luck being more constructive.

Eloyman: You aren't bad to talk to, but you clearly don't know when you are taking things too far

Josetann: Isn't it fun to look back and see the change that the site made once you made me a mod? Not necessarily good changes, and I don't know how you feel about what the site became, but its been fun, even if at this point in the game you regret it :P

Guestolo: Though I don't think I've talked to you about anything beyond like 'Could you help with this?' or 'What do you think of this?' kind of situations, but you seem like a pretty cool guy.

Six Why: You are pretty awesome, and know how to make somebody laugh.

Aragost: You don't come here anymore but you are terribly British.

Gower: Thanks for the interview, don't kick my neck off, and good luck with that update on Ban Jagex

TM COPY RIGHT

:(

#2 Descrete

Descrete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:07 PM

so y did u copy reazee's good bye post?
MSN: [email protected]

AIM: tbird2255

I vouch for:
- Yded
- Finisher
- Lime Kid

People who vouch for me:
- Finisher
- Lime Kid
- Reazee
Used to have more ppl but that was over a year ago =/

din·gle·ber·ry (dĭng'gəl-běr'�")
n. Vulgar Slang
A piece of dried feces caught in the hair around the anus.

What my chair and I do, and the subsequent fluids that are produced in the process, is none of your concern.

Posted Image

#3 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:10 PM

L2 READ NUB its allanons too...

and i made miner adjustments " im leaving because..." to " im staying because..."

#4 Descrete

Descrete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

that dosent make it yours...

I vouch for:
- Yded
- Finisher
- Lime Kid

People who vouch for me:
- Finisher
- Lime Kid
- Reazee

n. Vulgar Slang

What my chair and I do, and the subsequent fluids that are produced in the process, is none of your concern.

Posted Image

#5 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,041 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

I see absolutely no mention of Pumpkin Pie...

#6 Descrete

Descrete

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:25 PM

or Pastachio flavored ice cream

I vouch for:
- Yded
- Finisher
- Lime Kid

People who vouch for me:
- Finisher
- Lime Kid
- Reazee

n. Vulgar Slang

Posted Image

#7 eloyman

eloyman

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

WELL I NEVER!

Current Amount of MMs/Xfers: 111.75m
JB Lee Vouches For Me!
My only MSN is eloyman@runecore.net!

#8 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:03 PM

I think you should leave anyway.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#9 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

[quote name='Stop Reading My Name' date='Jan 13 2009, 07:03 PM' post='455987']
I think you should leave anyway.
[/qu

#10 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

[/qu

ooooo so close.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#11 Kaosune

Kaosune

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:15 PM

At least they write it the way it's supposed to be mentioned

Good Job!

Now, onto the next lesson...

Let's teach you... A NEW LETTER
THE LETTER "K"!
AS IN MY NAME!!!

-.-
unless you're elite
I'M NOT GOING FIRST
I already got 14m scammed from a guy that had done some transactions around here <_<

mail: [email protected]

My Vouches
-Gilfer88-
-Mr K-
-Zach K-
-Xx Emo Slasher xX-
-Rofl Rofl Noob-

Go here for more info about my vouches and transactions
http://www.thetechgu...showtopic=79703

I'd vouch for:
-Mr K
-Rofl Rofl Noob

You also type "u" instead of "you". Don't brag about typing if you're equally as bad at it.

#12 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

At least they write it the way it's supposed to be mentioned

Good Job!

Now, onto the next lesson...

Let's teach you... A NEW LETTER
THE LETTER "K"!