wow hacks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wowfreak

wowfreak

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:01 AM

guyz i have been surfing nets and trying out various different programs 2 hack wowlegion(blizzlike) server...

i am trying to get a weapon hack... i m tried using CHEAT ENGINE and WPE PRO... but none worked for me... ( or may be i dnt use it properly)

can any1 please help me in this... or guide me way to do it.. please your help wil b very apprciated........

#2 jony

jony

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

guyz i have been surfing nets and trying out various different programs 2 hack wowlegion(blizzlike) server...

i am trying to get a weapon hack... i m tried using CHEAT ENGINE and WPE PRO... but none worked for me... ( or may be i dnt use it properly)

can any1 please help me in this... or guide me way to do it.. please your help wil b very apprciated........

No way to "Cheat" by useing cheats, you can obtain things with Bugs in the game, but there are no "Cheats" in Worldofwarcraft, and the account hacking thing, dont waste your time, its to easy to recover account in that game.

:(

#3 wowfreak

wowfreak

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:11 PM

No way to "Cheat" by useing cheats, you can obtain things with Bugs in the game, but there are no "Cheats" in Worldofwarcraft, and the account hacking thing, dont waste your time, its to easy to recover account in that game.

welll i m not tryin 2 hack any account.....
wat i want is just the weapon hack