29 replies to this topic

#21 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

Contrary to what has been stated in this thread, I'd have to disagree that Pureblood was a bad moderator.

It is worth noting that Pureblood was a moderator for a very long period of time, and one of the best moderators I have seen on a forum in my lifetime. He helped Allanon introduce the Anti Scammers, which has been effective and in use on many other forums ever since. He contributed to something that not only changed the way things work on this website but how thinks work on other websites, completely altering the trading experience of people from all over the world.

Jb was also a really good mod, very dedicated too, but spamming constantly isn't exactly the type of role-modeling that Josetann wants on his forums.

You must also remember that as people get older, their lives get busier. There is more work to cope with, family troubles, jobs, and extended afternoons at school just so you can prepare for the next test or play at a sports fixture.

Pureblood may not have posted but during his last few months he still did a GREAT deal to contributing towards the forums. Do not dishonour him simply because he wasn't posting.

In fact, don't dishonour him for any reason. Don't dishonour anyone. Always look for the best in the people you meet, and acknowledge them for their positive attributes. You might just find that people will in turn do the same for you.

Wait, the anti-scammers are on other forums? Time for allanon to sue.

Also, I love sports fixtures.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#22 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Wait, the anti-scammers are on other forums? Time for allanon to sue.

Also, I love sports fixtures.

I myself am a fan of light fixtures.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#23 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:49 PM

I myself am a fan of light fixtures.

Which would be why you are deafened by the emptiness in your mind.

#24 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Which would be why you are deafened by the emptiness in your mind.

You sure talk a big game for someone with such little going on for them. If you are older than thirteen I would be shocked. You are completely clueless about half of what you claim to be "skilled" at, can't read properly and ooze overconfidence. All this adds up to you either being a twelve year old or someone who has absolutely nothing going on for them in their life and often contemplate committing suicide just to get people to notice you. My guess is the latter and I would suggest acting upon your thoughts if I didn't already know you would be too much of a bitch to pull the trigger.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

#25 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

You sure talk a big game for someone with such little going on for them. If you are older than thirteen I would be shocked. You are completely clueless about half of what you claim to be "skilled" at, can't read properly and ooze overconfidence. All this adds up to you either being a twelve year old or someone who has absolutely nothing going on for them in their life and often contemplate committing suicide just to get people to notice you. My guess is the latter and I would suggest acting upon your thoughts if I didn't already know you would be too much of a bitch to pull the trigger.

it's probably not so much that he can't pull the trigger, but that he can't load the knife properly.
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#26 Josetann

Josetann

admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,197 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

Good idea, I'll start closing sections down over the next little bit.

#27 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:50 PM

Can't actually argue with this, not because the lack of mods but because all that is being accomplished in the section now is bickering, scamming and complaining.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

#28 Darkwatch

Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

Can't actually argue with this, not because the lack of mods but because all that is being accomplished in the section now is bickering, scamming and complaining.

Bickering? If you would calmly take a look at EVERY topic I've made, you'll see that's what you do. After I said "skills", you went completely crazy, as well as Stop Reading My Name. So let me clear it up: It was a joke! Also, work on your debating skills, they suck.

I'm officially done arguing with you and SRMN about this. Good luck in Kidney Land. ;)

#29 Pureblood

Pureblood

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:14 PM

Thank you.

If you still want to contact me send a pm to me here i'll give personal msn.
MSN: Pureblood@rs2
mm.com

Total Amount of Money MMed and Item Transfered: 766 Mil
Total Amount of MM's and Item Transfers:128

Posted Image

#30 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

Bickering? If you would calmly take a look at EVERY topic I've made, you'll see that's what you do. After I said "skills", you went completely crazy, as well as Stop Reading My Name. So let me clear it up: It was a joke! Also, work on your debating skills, they suck.

I'm officially done arguing with you and SRMN about this. Good luck in Kidney Land. ;)

You clearly can't read because I never went completely crazy. I said "Lol... skills" and then you responded with flame. It wasn't until later I actually started saying stuff.

As for the debating comment, I find it hilarious you think anyone is debating with you. We are mocking you. When you try to "debate" you always fail in your attempts because quite frankly you are much too overconfident for your own good and don't know what you are talking about half the time. As a result you just don't respond to the subject you are arguing about and change subjects. Then on the rare occurrence that you don't change the subject you just restate what has been said by others in a much stupider way.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users