- - - - -

IP hiding

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 watsup

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Instead of tracking IP software, is there any ip hiding one? Can it be used to create blogs that are difficult to trace? Ya, there are times you would hope to speak from space.

#2 Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

It is impossible to hide your I.P without downloading something.

#3 greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

That isn't true at all Darkwatch. You must be trying to lie or something because there is no way you think that.

If you want the easiest way to hide your IP then use a Proxy website such as the one our former moderator Pureblood owns: www.extralargepizza.com

If you do a google search you can find many, many more.

Another way is doing it through your internet browser, or at least you can with Firefox. For more specific instructions you would need to tell me what browser you use, or if you want google about how to do it yourself.

My recommendation would be to just use a proxy site because it is much simpler and very easy.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#4 Darkwatch

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:35 PM

He didn't say proxy. He said I.P blocking. I just assumed..

#5 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

He didn't say proxy. He said I.P blocking. I just assumed..

actually, just look at the title section of this thread and your browser, he says IP hiding, not blocking, which is exactly what a proxy does... stop being a dumbass.

Proxy.org is a good way to start.

Edited by Stop Reading My Name, 23 May 2009 - 10:27 AM.

Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#6 king001001

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:14 AM

its possible to hide ip

its not a tough job but all that new ip can also be traced easily.

find More about it at http://forum.10007.i....php?board=12.0

#7 newbiz02

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

ok I like this topic, finally a nice real post.

You wanna hide your ip? well this means you wanna use another ip that is not your own. tee hee :P

Thats cool, we all do it. It feels good, and its ok to explore. :)

If youre serious about hiding your ip while having zero restrictions, unlike free proxy sites.
You gotta pay. there is no way around it. Even if you got your own private proxy making servers.
you're definitely paying.

Im not going into any more details, come back to your post if you really wanna know more. -_-
Resveratrol Ultra Owns.
And now I'm
making sick gains in weightroom.

Play Some Adictive Mini Games Free

#8 taixyz1991

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

u can use hide ip platium software

#9 keveenjones

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:47 AM

You can use proxy server to hide your ip address from another users. You have to just connect that proxy server and there is a very easy procedure to connect with proxy server. In this server you not required any download files or any software.

#10 DArk Sun

DArk Sun

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

What are the benefits form hiding IP ? Why do we have to hide IP when download files?

getting a passport fast
ray ban wayfarer sunglasses

#11 lilddude7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:25 AM

IP hiding is for scammers. They steal your [censored] so when a company tries to track the IP they get nothing. Guy hacked my RS account when I logged in and Looked at Last IP log in, it said Could not Find.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All Marked is Blue Are Successful Trades.
All Marked in Purple are scams or Incomplete Trades.

Account and Gold Sales.
Sold off 3 mains lvl 80,92,101 to B0unty Ko3r. Successful. Great Guy
Attempted to buy pure from Black Market Seller, Scammed Guy Before me. Scammer
Bought 10m ( D stone method ) Off CanIh3lpy0u. Successfull. Great Guy
Sold lvl 55 Range Pure Mayham Man. Successful. Great Guy
Sold lvl 80 Preist to Leroy Jenkins. Successfull
Bought lvl 72 Preist and 75 DK from MattHammy. Successful

Sold 2 Pins to B0unty ko3r. Successful
Sold 1 Pin to Kill and K0. Succesful. Great guy (runecore)
Bought 3 Pins Mayham Man. Successful. Nice guy (runecore)
Sold 2 Wow Game card to Devils Preist. Successful
Sold 3k gold on Wow Devils Preist. Successful

B0unty Ko3r

Devils Preist
Mayham Man
Kill and K0

Gave lvl 69 Str pure to B0unty Ko3r.
2m To Canih3lpy0u.

Scamming started with one person who wanted to make a profit so he started taking people for there accounts..I cant believe scammers dont feel guilt in themselves. Taking rs gp or an account away from maybe a 10 year old kid that worked night and day on his account that he loved. Scamming happened to all of us and need to stop right now. Some scammers don't even think that they might of made a 11 year old kid cry..I hope we can all stop scamming and play with trustworthiness. If you support this, put this in your sig. Thank you!!! Make thetechguide a better place!

#12 two0426

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

Firstly, Wing Clip and Concussive Shot offer you a great means of slowing down fleeing mobs. Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling The cheapest World of Warcraft gold is offered in our website. If you know a mob will run at low health, Secondly, When your group must wow gold fight numerous enemies, You should use Volley Explosive Trap and immediately damage them. By the way, you can enjoy professional WoW powerleveling here. A Warlock or Mage will Normally do the wow power leveling majority of the area of effect damage in a group, but that doesn't mean your help won't be appreciated. Stay out of combat until the caster starts to AoE, wedding dresses then drop an explosive trap right in the middle of the group of mobs you're fighting. Afterward, back off and use Volley on them. Sometimes your Mage might prefer aion gold that you drop a Frost Trap to slow the mobs down, therefore he can AoE kite them. If you have the Survival talent Entrapment, this can be a very effective tactic. xqqyayaoh That is all, thank you for reading see you next time.zdm.

#13 miththu

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

your IP address is exposed every time you visit a website? Your IP address is your online identity and could be used by hackers to break into your computer, steal personal information, or commit other crimes against you.
The most common method to hide your IP address to use a proxy server in one form or another. A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services.
Cheap SEO

#14 bigsam

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

I am using Super Hide Ip software when I working on the Internet just for protect my information

#15 kosovohp

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:55 AM

It is impossible to hide your I.P without downloading something.

I agree with you

#16 erhein35

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:39 AM

I think there's a software that can hide I.P. Let's visit other forums to find out.

#17 fashionyoung

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:08 AM

Wearing a Juicy Couture is in summer is a wonderful thing.
juicy couture Necklaces

Edited by fashionyoung, 03 June 2010 - 06:09 AM.