• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 omegax

omegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:07 PM

You made ANOTHER account? that's 3 different accounts of yours posting in this thread alone.

Anyway where are the quotes you promised me? Oh wait that's right, they never happened... why? because I don't care when people say they are leaving. Saying oh you left and came back is a stupid attack/comeback/whatever you want to call it. All it is saying is "Oh you changed your mind."

So go ahead and keep bumping my old posts, I kind of like reading some of the old posts I made and the responses they got.

how the fluck can you say three two and alone is created by one and onlys friend if you you dont flucking like it oh fluking well

get a damn life

THE ONES I VOUCH FOR
:Solarstar

:Darkwatch
:____

:qoatyo
:kittyasha
contact me at( not here dumbass)
[email protected]

7-4-14
all day

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is my bunny copy and paste him to your sig to help him gain world domination!

-Savone's bunny!

I HATE GUESTS

#22 greazee

greazee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:50 AM

how the fluck can you say three two and alone is created by one and onlys friend if you you dont flucking like it oh fluking well

get a damn life

That's funny how you talk in the third person and say the same stuff that I sell/make pures did, even the same thing in your signature. Although what really gives it away is that we all know you are incapable of making friends.

Elite Anti-Scammer
Free MMing
IM: [email protected]

#23 Solarstart

Solarstart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

That's funny how you talk in the third person and say the same stuff that I sell/make pures did, even the same thing in your signature. Although what really gives it away is that we all know you are incapable of making friends.

idk what happen but he got locked forever rofl... also im not even talking to u anymore ur a retard of a waste of my time... ever since i first seen your name i already knew "A fag who complains and try to talk smack about everyone in his path" that is what happens if i ever try to examine your profile... so why dont u just gtfo my posting and leave me the hell alone
The Divine One

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is my bunny copy and paste him to your sig to help him gain world domination!

-Savone's bunny!

............ /´¯/)
............/....// .......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
.........../....//? ....../......__...........__.......
...../´¯/..../´¯\.....(-....(.0.).......(.0.).....-)
.././.../..../..../.|_...¡.........../_................./
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..\........._____........./
.\................\/../ ....\........\____/......./
..\................./........\__________/
....\..............( ...............\..........\
......\.............\ ................\..........\

To All My Haters!

#24 omegax

omegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

ok well you are the biggest damn sorry excuse for a smartass, how the fluck can you say we have the same signature

THE ONES I VOUCH FOR

[email protected]

7-4-14
all day

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

-Savone's bunny!

I HATE GUESTS

#25 omegax

omegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:03 AM

granted we might have the same 7-4-14 all day logo but that doesnt say there the same damn profiles since mine is more elaborite damn it, so get a damn life and just get off on someone else that really has problems, other than yourself

THE ONES I VOUCH FOR

[email protected]

7-4-14
all day

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

-Savone's bunny!

I HATE GUESTS

#26 omegax

omegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

wat the fluck do you want guest

THE ONES I VOUCH FOR

[email protected]

7-4-14
all day

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

-Savone's bunny!

I HATE GUESTS