4 replies to this topic

#1 Law_Me_pl0x

Law_Me_pl0x

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Ok so, a little while ago i was charged with Public Intoxication while under the influence of a controlled substance.
But the catch is, the cops put me in the jail and put the charges on me BUT I WASNT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. They had NO proof, I was just so messed up on jager that i was acting crazy and they ASSUMED I was under the influence of a controlled substance.
I lost my job because of the controlled substance charge. Isn't it illegal to charge someone under false pretense? I have to go to court next week and I would really like to present this to the judge. My work even told me the only reason they were letting me go was because of the substance charge. I know its illegal to ruin someones reputation under false pretense, so if anyone could help me with this situation i would really appreciate it!

Another thing is, I think the cops charged me with this because they were pissed. The whole situation started with me being an idiot and calling the cops and telling them my friend had a gun.
I KNOW I AM AN IDIOT FOR CAUSING THIS SITUATION, I HAVENT DRANK A DROP OF ALCOHOL SINCE THE INCIDENT. I AM NO LONGER A DRINKER! I ALSO DO NOT DO DRUGS.
so yeah, if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it.
please dont post useless idiotic material, this is a serious situation and i really need serious replies. thanks!
Posted Image
-----Law_Me_Pl0x -----
Transactions
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good transactions:
WF Bought 1m from elvis869065------ Canceled. he gave back money
WF Bought 5m from VirGoods----- Succesful
WF Sold level 88 account to Phr34k for 3m----- Succesful GOOD BUYER
1/2 n 1/2 Sold level 89 account to aaron-hill77 for a tq point card------ Successful, went great. =]
Sold level 89 main to peacez for 1.5m---- Succesful great buyer Thanks GTech-warriors for mming :)
Sold level 75 rune pure to Phr34k for 3.2m---- Succesful Awsome buyer THANKS RS PURE FOR MM'ING!!!
Bought PBP Pin from Yawningpl0x---- Succesful Awsome seller THANKS RS PURE FOR MM'ING!!!
Gave free level 50 pure to death_angel07

Bad Transactions:
WF Sold lvl 88 to They Call me oWnAgE for 3m------ Scammed, didn't pay. Two weeks later I finally recovered it
Bought level 60 from c4p5 l0ck------ Scammed 13.1m from me :(. c4p5 has been banned!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WF= Went first
:::::::::::::ReSpEcT LiSt:::::::::::::
+i pk st00f- Gave me a s*** load of stuff
+Phr34k- I sold level 88 account to him for 3m, went flawless, Sold him level 75 for 3.2m, flawless as well. GREAT BUYER
+RS Pure[{Gtech Warriors}]- MM'd a trade for me and Phr34k, went flawless. ++RECOMMENDED
+Death_angel07- MM'd a trade, and a really cool guy
:::::::::::::TrusteD MM's:::::::::::::
+RS Pure[{Gtech Warriors}]- ++Recommended, MM'd my level 75 account for 3.2m.
+++death_angel07- +++Recommended, MM'd a trade of 7m for a pure, I gave a 430k tip + a free account.

NAMES:
Law_Me_Pl0x- Moparisthebest.org/forums

I vouch for:
i pk st00f
phr34k
RS Pure
Death_angel07

People who vouch for me:
death_angel07 (http://www.thetechgu...&hl=law_me_pl0x)

#2 Stop Reading My Name

Stop Reading My Name

Forum Addict

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:35 AM

haha you asked for advice on a dead forum
Before reading any of my posts, please read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Posted Image

In honor of RevoFM :(
Admin of RuneCore

if you want to talk to me, don't PM me, add me on msn:
[email protected]

#3 bloodybat

bloodybat

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:59 PM

haha you asked for advice on a dead forum

tru dat

#4 BellaDeVille

BellaDeVille

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:35 AM

Hello, looks like I saw this a little too late. But in the future, unless you are on probation or have a warrent, cops do not have the right to touch you unless you are creating a disturbance or trying to hurt yourself or someone else. If you do get hauled in, refuse the blood test, and stand firm! Demand an attorney, and use your 5th ammendment right to remain silent. On the day of court, go prepared with documents and plead not guilty. There is nothing wrong with a public defender or even a paralegal :rolleyes: , but contacting them before your court date is essential. Never plead no contest, that's the same as guilty. Any questions, let me know.
[email protected]

#5 JB Lee

JB Lee

Obviously a Bot

• Elite Anti-Scammers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,039 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:53 PM

There you have it folks, the problem is the pre-set rubberized tees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users