• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Samwolly

Samwolly

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

I have 2 accounts in which i want to sell

I have a skiller which i created which has 30 woodcutting (best skill) the other are quite low, i dont want much for this as i know its not create. The charcter is male and lv 3 with 1 in all combats (like any good skiller)

I have a anther account with 27 range 16 def and 22 prayer all other combat skills are 1, this acount is female and has a few lvs in other skills but range is the highest.

Message me with any questions or offers. None of the accounts i have listed here have Bank pins!

Ask for information on them via contacting me here, i also only accept payment via paypal only and will give the accounts after payment has been recieved!

#2 Samwolly

Samwolly

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:43 AM

I have 2 accounts in which i want to sell

I have a skiller which i created which has 30 woodcutting (best skill) the other are quite low, i dont want much for this as i know its not create. The charcter is male and lv 3 with 1 in all combats (like any good skiller)

I have a anther account with 27 range 16 def and 22 prayer all other combat skills are 1, this acount is female and has a few lvs in other skills but range is the highest.

Message me with any questions or offers. None of the accounts i have listed here have Bank pins!

Ask for information on them via contacting me here, i also only accept payment via paypal only and will give the accounts after payment has been recieved!

I will now accept membership pin for both of the accounts

#3 mtptl77

mtptl77

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

Flyff (Short for Fly for Fun) is a fantasy MMORPG! Flyff provides players the opportunity to get up and take flight on either a board or a broom once they reach level 20. Players also engage in combat while flying. Each Player controls an avatar which spends the majority of its active time fighting and most of its inactive time running a shop.
================

Car Parts | Auto Parts