I need the Driver for my Sony DSC-F707
Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:14 AM
Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:50 AM
Just additional software that comes on disk
You should be able to plug in the USB from Camera to Computer
Then turn the camera on AFTER connection, USB MODE should display on camera
Do you want to post your own logs from FRST?
Follow the instructions posted Click Here
Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:34 AM
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the USBDRVEN.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Open the Sony_usb folder that was created in the same directory to which the USBDRVEN.EXE file was downloaded.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony USB Driver" screen, click the Next button.
- At the "Information" screen, click the Next button. Please wait as the files are installed.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, verify that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." is selected and click the Finish button.