- - - - -

I need the Driver for my Sony DSC-F707

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marrylucas234

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:14 AM

Hi, I need the driver for my digital camera a Sony DSC-F707. I have a HP laptop with the Vista Home Windows operating system. They don't have the drivers for this operating sustem anymore on the HP site with all of the drivers for the computer, just the older computers. I had it until I had computer problems and it got trashed. Does anyone know where I could find the driver for this camera and operating system? Thanks I'd really appreicate it. I love the camera, it takes great pictures, and everything else about it. KeithinCapitola

#2 guestolo

Site Donator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,247 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:50 AM

At Sony Canada they say there are no needed drivers for Vista
Just additional software that comes on disk

You should be able to plug in the USB from Camera to Computer
Then turn the camera on AFTER connection, USB MODE should display on camera

Do you want to post your own logs from FRST?
Follow the instructions posted Click Here

#3 mtptl77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:34 AM

• Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the USBDRVEN.EXE file to begin the installation.
  • Open the Sony_usb folder that was created in the same directory to which the USBDRVEN.EXE file was downloaded.
  • Double-click the Setup.exe file.
  • At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony USB Driver" screen, click the Next button.
  • At the "Information" screen, click the Next button. Please wait as the files are installed.
  • At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, verify that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." is selected and click the Finish button.