5 replies to this topic

#1 mikey6969

mikey6969

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

So, I couldn't figure out for the longest time that my processor was bottlenecking the performance of my computer because I thought at the beginning that all dualcores were good. Unfortunately that's not the case so I've decided to get a new one. I also need some advice and recommendations as to which one to get since I'm not sure which processor can run on my motherboard.

These are my specs right now:

System Model: PC109A-ABA-A630N
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3GB RAM
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4770

I don't really want to get a quadcore processor since I think that's way too over the top. So any decent dual core processors are welcomed.(And hopefully cheap)

#2 nath

nath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:03 AM

Many computer service consulting companies, but not all of them, offer their customers with professional training services which can be used to train the company’s own employees to perform specific tasks, in order to improve that company’s service quality and response, i.e., when employing computer service consulting companies either part time, or off base.

#3 keveenjames

keveenjames

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

For geeting better and good performance from computer you can purchase latest intel i7 edition processor. It gives very good and better performance. Speed for that processor in very good so you can easily work with computer.

#4 pinky333

pinky333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:27 AM

Yes you could but its not really worth it as to do so you must buy a new mother board and new ram chips often and it would end up just costing more than an i5 I mean my mum has one and its more worth getting a quad core more affordable and there is not much out there that would actually require an i5's sort of power (yet) but if you can find one affordable by all means go for it but changing processor is like changing the car engine it would have to be a Pretty damn good car to make it worth it.
I Hope this has been useful to you im not in IT but im pretty sure that is correct.
===============
Link Building| Link Building Services

#5 kingtailang

kingtailang

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:53 AM

Blu-ray to iPad Ripper, how to rip & convert M2TS to iPad

A large, high-resolution LED-backlit, IPS display. An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch screen. And an amazingly powerful, Apple-designed chip. All in a design thats thin and light enough to take anywhere. iPad isnt just best device of its kind. Its a whole new kind of device. Want to enrich this extrordinary device with some high definition Blu-ray movies, the problem is that iPad has no support for Blu-ray M2TS format.

Blu-ray to iPad Converter for Mac is the spectecular software designed for Mac users to follow the trend of iPad's release. It provides you an ideal solution to rip or convert Blu-ray M2TS to iPad supportable MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF format. With iPad Blu-ray Ripper Mac, you are avaiable to fit your iPad with the funniest and terrific Blu-ray movies.

How to rip/convert Blu-ray M2TS to iPad?
1.Free Download the trial version of Blu-ray to iPad Converter for Mac and install it on your Mac.

2Website removed for spammingn iPad Blu-ray Ripper and load Blu-ray Disc with the application.

Add Blu-ray Disc to the application after inserting Blu-ray Disc to your Mac hard drive.

Posted Image

3.Specify output file format.
Select iPad acceptable MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF format from the "Profile" drop-down list as the format for the output file.

Posted Image

4.Trim effect.
Trim the length of your Blu-ray Disc to have certain length of Blu-ray Disc converted by selecting the starting point and ending point.

Posted Image

5.Rip Blu-ray to iPad.
Click"Convert" at the right bottom corner to rip/convert Blu-ray M2TS to iPad supported MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF format.

Posted Image

Learn more: Blu-ray to iPad Converter for Mac

#6 Vika Maya

Vika Maya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:37 PM

What all your system has got is 2.8Ghz processor which suits to be optimum with the configuration your system has.... Still want a change in processor..... ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users