• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hibana

Hibana

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

I have a asus m3a78 pro motherboard with an HDMI plug on the back and one video card slot. Im running an HDMI cable from the motherboard into the TV's HDMI input. The video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT with two DVI outputs.

Heres a few pictures of the setup.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So if theres anyway to get the TV to be able to play the PC though the HDMI cable to the TV with sound and video by itself or if possible using the TV as a second monitor so I can have multiple displays. Just getting the TV to work with sound and video would be great, but if I could get multiple displays that would be amazing :D. But if not, thats fine, I appreciate any help I can get.
Posted Image

#2 leonjr1964

leonjr1964

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

The onboard video is automatically disabled in the BIOS when a graphics card is detected. You can get a DVI to HDMI cable for the video, and if I'm not mistaken the round yellow output just below the USB ports is digital audio. Your video card also has an S-Video output you can use. Nvidia should have a utility for multiple monitors. If not, windows has one you can use in display properties.

#3 Vika Maya

Vika Maya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:05 AM

Might be a problem with the drivers of the graphic card that has been attached to the system cant find any other problem as that could exist.....

#4 guestolo

guestolo

Site Donator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,192 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:32 PM

Closed, original topic started back in June

Do you want to post your own HijackThis log?
Follow the instructions posted Here

Not required, but if you would like to donate to help my fight against malware
Click Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users