Law_Me_pl0x Icon

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 warm

warm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:54 AM

Ok so, a little while ago i was charged with Public Intoxication while under the influence of a controlled substance.
But the catch is, the cops put me in the jail and put the charges on me BUT I WASNT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. They had NO proof, I was just so messed up on jager that i was acting crazy and they ASSUMED I was under the influence of a controlled substance.
I lost my job because of the controlled substance charge. Isn't it illegal to charge someone under false pretense? I have to go to court next week and I would really like to present this to the judge. My work even told me the only reason they were letting me go was because of the substance charge. I know its illegal to ruin someones reputation under false pretense, so if anyone could help me with this situation i would really appreciate it!

Another thing is, I think the cops charged me with this because they were pissed. The whole situation started with me being an idiot and calling the cops and telling them my friend had a gun.
I KNOW I AM AN IDIOT FOR CAUSING THIS SITUATION, I HAVENT DRANK A DROP OF ALCOHOL SINCE THE INCIDENT. I AM NO LONGER A DRINKER! I ALSO DO NOT DO DRUGS.
so yeah, if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it.
please dont post useless idiotic material, this is a serious situation and i really need serious replies. thanks!
Posted Image

Christening Gifts
Christening Gift
--------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users