4goldrs--Review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mcfarland

mcfarland

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

Posted Image well ,most of the people say that dont trust them ,they maybe a scammer . As one of the newly- bulit site ,most players will doubt whether it is a legit site, will they hack my account ? so do I , But i wanna to say althought 4goldrs is created less than one year , they are good , the customer service there is really kind , they will reply your questions as fast as they can , the will Never Shut down the window chat , although you are rude or not , they are always patient with your inquiry. they are not like the other suppoters , just like a machine or leave the chat when they are impatient .

i would like to share my shopping experience with you .

at first i am a little worried about getting hacked when i bought the money first , i am also worried about my bank privacy such as the pass of my credit card number , so i bought 5 M , they trade me in 10 minutes , a little slow , but i talked to the supporter , it also seems good , and she gave me a coupon code "4goldrs" for 5%
After 2 weeks , i came back , i go to the wildness to pking , then lost everything , i become a noob , i am very vired , so i made my second order , 50M i used the code for 5 % , it helps me save some money , this time get gold in 5 Minutes faster than last one .

After that , i recommed the site to my friends and brothers , they all shopped there , what they have told me is that emily the suppoter there is quite cool , they like her

so she does , she is humorous , when i talked to here , there is no pressure , EXcellent

so if you need some rs gold , i guess www.4goldrs.com is your choice .

thnx Emily Again , hope you can see this post
Posted Image

#2 mcfarland

mcfarland

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

i bought 50 M yesterday , get 10M Free Gold, 1$/M , =p good service