Range/Magic/Dclaws Pure lvl 55

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jkearley421

jkearley421

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

This is my pure from back when I used to play runescape, I have now moved on to WoW, but need to find a way to pay my subscription. You can see from the attached pic I haven't logged onto it in a long time. He has quite a few quests done they are in the pictures too. He has ava's accumalator, zamorak cape, full guthix book, mith gloves, climbing boots, d scim and dds, about 1m cash, 1k addy arrows and the bear mask(forgot what its called) from the quest. He also has a mime and camo shirt. 13 Prayer from the pre req for DT and 1 def of course. The account does not have any blackmarks I will post a picture of that if you want it. That's all I can think of right now ask me if you have any questions at all. I just want $16 to cover another month of my wow subscription or i will accept a 60 day prepaid card key. Good starter pure with some work he will be even better. Also, it must be paypal or a prepaid wow card. I do not want any runescape accounts or gold so don't bother asking please. my msn is sirspamalot94 at yahoo dot com. or if you prefer skype its aquateenhf1. You can pm me or post here I will check both periodically. Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by jkearley421, 09 October 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#2 jkearley421

jkearley421

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

bump, this is pretty cheap for this account.

#3 Mikester

Mikester

Forum Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

This place is dead :\ I'd suggest going elsewhere to sell.
Posted Image
My yahoo is [email protected]
My Transactions: http://www.thetechguide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78603

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users