No replies to this topic

#1 gaoyong

gaoyong

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

In the world of Runescape game,the most important thing is how to make runescape gold in the game,because you can't do anything without RS gold.From past until now,a lot of RS players are looking for Cheap Runescape Gold, but most of them have failed,because those new players don't have enough runescape experience.If you want to know how to make cheap runescape gold quickly in runescape,please read the article above carefully.

Get your character's rs gold mining level as substantially as level 38 by mining iron, etc. Then, go in the direction of the Barbarian Village and mine coal through the rocks, which you can market for 100 to 300 Runescape gold every piece. You will also occasionally locate a gem which could be marketed for amazing prices.

When your mining skill reach level 40 , you can make cheap runescape gold easily.And then you can buy coal in any way occasions. Mine coal and market to him for 100 RS Gold.Get your smithing and mining Mont Blanc Penlevels as substantially as 40 and mine gold through the Lessers Pits on Karajama Island. However, be cautious concerning the level 21 skeletons. There are 5 rocks, so over a amazing evening when no just one is on, you can strike them in the row producing your trip relatively easy.