Photo
- - - - -

Runescape Gold Guide - How to Make Runescape Gold Quickly!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gaoyong

gaoyong

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

If you are a rs player,you should know that we can do nothing without rs gold in runescape.I'm going to tell you how to make lots of Runescape Gold within Runescape. It's really easy actually and I am going to be explaining some of the steps I take to get some rs gold.I have found some ways to make money in Runescape without a great deal of effort, one way which I found was via the Slayer skill.

You can farm runescape gold by doing slayer tasks repeatedly, and because of the huge benefits to your combat stats, it is a good way to improve a large range of stats and impress friends. If you enjoy training your Slayer skill then you will start to see your profits grow quicker. Most players in Runescape will train slayer at least once a week, however the true key to making large amounts of money in Runescape while Slaying, is to do it as frequently as possible and if possible, do it all of the time, you will see the benefits immediately, after the first kill even.

So now you know how to use the Slayer skill to make as much cheap runescape gold as you want, and always remember, the longer you train that skill, the quicker and more money you will earn to buy those amazing things you want in the game.If you are tired of training your slayer skill,you can buy runescape gold from our online shop.Our website is gpseller.com!